ZaIgo

Aug 7, 2017
Have you thought about using Wabbajack to turn your modlist into one they can download?

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Better question, why is the site saying this is a quote of my post?
Because I accidentally quoted you in it and edited it out.
As for your previous question, yes and no. Behind the scenes, everyone's a nord because it makes lining up the animations much easier.
I don't put a whole lot of emphasis on the Elder Scrolls races in this VN (which is a parody of the setting, not a story within it), but you're free to headcanon to your hearts content.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I currently don't have bdsm planned. There might be some light/softcore bdsm later on, but it'd be a ways off.
Hopefully at least leash and piercing would be add soon....

Btw, would there be option to change the hairstyle and color in the near future as well?

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hopefully at least leash and piercing would be add soon....

Btw, would there be option to change the hairstyle and color in the near future as well?
Sadly, no. Outfits (aside from the general outfit) and hairstyles/colors will only change in certain (future) scenes.
Having the option to pick hairstyles and colors would be cool, but it'd also mean that I'd have to do screenshots and recordings for each individual hairstyle/color.

It might be something I look into in future projects, but it wouldn't work here.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Because I accidentally quoted you in it and edited it out.
As for your previous question, yes and no. Behind the scenes, everyone's a nord because it makes lining up the animations much easier.
I don't put a whole lot of emphasis on the Elder Scrolls races in this VN (which is a parody of the setting, not a story within it), but you're free to headcanon to your hearts content.
How is that a yes and no? That's literally just a no. I get you don't emphasize the races from elder scrolls because it isn't really based on tea world, you just used the assets. I just couldn't tell if that was a redguard base or not since in some scenes the model looked darker while in others it looked lighter.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
May I ask whether future updates will have more pregnancy stuff. In most games with the tag on this site the preg content takes up very little compared to the rest of the game

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Sadly, no. Outfits (aside from the general outfit) and hairstyles/colors will only change in certain (future) scenes.
Having the option to pick hairstyles and colors would be cool, but it'd also mean that I'd have to do screenshots and recordings for each individual hairstyle/color.

It might be something I look into in future projects, but it wouldn't work here.
You should add and option to still lose the wolf quest even if you bring Erica. Erica needs to get some love to hahaha

Jul 16, 2019
LewdAnnieMay may i aks what mods or what version of skyrim did you use to get this quality of graphic been ages since i last played skyrim ? note : you can dm if you want keep the source secret XD

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
LewdAnnieMay may i aks what mods or what version of skyrim did you use to get this quality of graphic been ages since i last played skyrim ? note : you can dm if you want keep the source secret XD
There's a modlist on the main page.
There's a lot to go through, so it'd recommend going on the Nexus and sorting by category.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
For breast expansion: Maybe in scenes specific to it, if there's a demand for it. Doing it generally would mean I would have to double my recordings and screenshots (As this is made using modded Skyrim), which would be a lot of effort.

For transformation: I assume you mean transformation in general, in which case, there's gonna be light transformation later on. If you mean transformation for breasts specifically, maybe in scenes specific to it. Same issue as before.
I hope gigantic breasts are not the only option as that is gross. Variety is the spice of life, let even the Single A's have their fun, I am certain they will more than make up for it with enthusiasm, maybe they get to be b cups once pregnant. The fantasy of huge breasts is how many children they can nurse. If their is no pregnancy, nor nursing children, what is the point?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes