Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
For breast expansion: Maybe in scenes specific to it, if there's a demand for it. Doing it generally would mean I would have to double my recordings and screenshots (As this is made using modded Skyrim), which would be a lot of effort.

For transformation: I assume you mean transformation in general, in which case, there's gonna be light transformation later on. If you mean transformation for breasts specifically, maybe in scenes specific to it. Same issue as before.
Same issue I know, but if you're going to then I'd prefer a setting or something that has her with smaller chest. B,A,C in that order of preference for general size.

Not expecting it as that sounds like a pain to record more than once but gotta rep the smaller gang when I can. Not that there's anything wrong with people like large or extra large ones, to each their own.

Jun 24, 2020
Cool game! I tried many years ago to get all the LoversLabs Skyrim stuff to work, but couldn't manage. This is a fun way to experience some of that content. Great writing too. I hope you continue working on it!

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
you have succeeded in making me try to play this. when accidentally saw the horse's penis .. bookmark first. good game & good luck.

Reactions: flosonaut

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Several. The beginning of the lesbian love interest will be out in the next update (if everything goes as planned).
Still trying to figure out the male romance(s) though.
For this genre, I personally feel the combo of a lesbian romance with a couple of dudes and other beings on the side works best. So I don't think there needs to be a male romancable character at all.

Reactions: SiuKim

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
As bestiality is in already, will there be monster sex and pregnancy? I like the looks of the side characters, hope there will be more beast/monster sex and pregnancy with them.

DanishWasp

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a full list for all of the planned sex scenes/encounters for this game?
Will there be more consensual beast scenes? Maybe a different pack of wolves/dogs that Miri can seduce actively, rather than the mark saving her life.

Reactions: flosonaut

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
I love the theme of sharing and swapping your body between yourself and the succubus. You should really lean into that, in my opinion.

Ayymao

May 1, 2021
I like that player always have a choice to engage in sex or not, and that plot implies the necessity of engaging with corruption mechanic because of magic and all the dangers of the world.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes