patlidzan

Apr 2, 2021
I get a black screen on every scene, I get only first 2-3 pictures and that's it, looks like videos/animations are not working for me now but it worked on previous versions

Jul 1, 2022
With the inclusion of the Erika wolf scene, i'm now wondering if we might get some way to corrupt her or atleast put a lust tat on her as well, so she can willingly join in on some of the stuff, like milking the horse or even being the one who initiates the loss scenario with the wolves. Looking forward to whatever you can come up with now.
Demons like to corrupt, right?

Why not have the demon decide two anchors are better than one, plus the whole "spread debauchery" thing that succubi have going and use her existing Anchor's growing emotional and spiritual connection to latch onto Erika enough to give her a Crest? Aren't Elves preferred for this solely because they're much easier to target outside of specific rareish senarios?
At which point that connection should only reinforce the one she has to both Anchors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redbrownalgae

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
PC windows 10 version 21H2
Try going to C\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MirisCorruption and delete the files in there.
This will remove your save data, but there's a link to a gallery unlocker on the main page if that bothers you.

If that doesn't work, try holding shift after launching the game and trying out the different options in that menu.

patlidzan

Apr 2, 2021
Try going to C\Users\[Your Windows Username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MirisCorruption and delete the files in there.
This will remove your save data, but there's a link to a gallery unlocker on the main page if that bothers you.

If that doesn't work, try holding shift after launching the game and trying out the different options in that menu.
Yeah I did that and deleted all old versions of game that I had and it worked, Thanks!

• Star-struck
Reactions: LewdAnnieMay

Docc777

May 14, 2018
If i read the changelog correct there is no new story content in v0.1.8. If so i will wait for the next update.

snarf_snarf

Feb 3, 2021
LewdAnnieMay, serious contender for my favorite game ever. Shes perfect, cant wait to see whats next. Keep it up.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
the game has no sound, I would have liked to hear moans or the obscene sounds, but I guess you have to settle for the plot and that's it, although you literally still have a long way to go to advance in the game, you don't have much story and when to continue with a story, let's take the example of the wolves, because if you let yourself be defeated then there are scenes all right and in the end it takes you out because the game tells you that the protagonist became a female for the wolves and that the female returned to mate and procreate with the wolves, still the game is good, some bugs or bad correction in the genitals and others, but the game is good, although they will have to play it without sound since there is no noise in the game

Winterwolf00

Nov 23, 2018
So lemme get this right, so Miri being possesed means she can corrupt men who cum in her, and said corrupted men can corrupt women, isn't the natural progression of this just taking over the town? Why bad end for that?
That said that ending was hot as hell.

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
This game truly is an unsuspected gem. I went into the game not expecting much, give mostly to the fact that game is still in early development. But, I got a treat out of playing it. I wanted to make a review, but feel the game needs to mature more, before that. These being said here are some my thought on the game.

I find the animations and overall aesthetic of the game to be quite good, not the best, but they do have a unique charm to them. The animations can be a bit shaky at times, but they do not ruin the immersion for me. Believe it or not, I did not know that animations and the game overall is made using Skyrim assets, until around the time when I got to the middle of the game. This lack of observations skill is due to me not playing Skyrim until now. So it came as a big surprise to me when i found out that a game like Skyrim can produce this level of quality with the help of the modding community.

The story is good and engaging. The first scenes from the start of the game pulled me right in and got my attention. I liked how the story developed so far, but I feel there is more in this department that can be improved. At this point I understand the story is being set up and all the key locations and characters are not yet in the game, so I will touch on what I feel that is lacking in the game story wise.

Most of the characters right now feel isolated from the main story, it would be nice to have more characters involved in the story. I would really like to see more involvement in the story from the demon. I feel that a initial cannon corruption path is missing, that can be referenced through the story by the NPCs or Miri herself. Furthermore, I know that there are the bad endings in terms of corruption fulfillment, but as they are now they do not feel included in the story or do not have any effects over it, besides in the actual scenes involved in those endings.

Now on the bad endings. Strangely enough, I think they are the best part of the game, until now. However, as I mentioned above, they are incomplete. They are too short, they do not have an impact on the rest of the story or character interaction. It would be very good for the game if this bad endings could be better integrated with the main story and have more scenes and types of bad ending as the game develops. Still on this side of things it, one suggestion in this regard that I find it useful is to have additional scenes in the bad endings that are present currently, between the "several months later" scene and the previous scene from that bad ending. But I am sure the dev is already thinking about this.

For example, I found the bad ending with Erika and her dad to be a wild one, and I loved it. My only gripe with it is that I would have really loved to see how Miri corrupts Erika with the help of her step father, before the pregnancy scene. To develop this, bad ending, some additional scenes would be welcomed. One suggestion in this regard is to have the demon or the local wizard help Miri along the way.

One good scene that played in my mind is that Miri goes to the wizard to learn a new spell that can imprint a certain state of mind in a target. Miri uses this first on monsters in another quest, but later it figures out she can amplify the effect of it with the demon mark and use the spell to strengthen the Erika corruption or devotment for her dad or Miri. One more suggestions is to make the quests longer, for example the upcoming goblin quest would feel refreshing if it would develop to last several in game days with multiples visits from Erika and Miri for the goblin "hunt".

All in all, I liked the game and my only hope for the dev is to bring as much of the diversity in terms of sexual content, characters and locations as they are now in Skyrim and in the modding community. I hope the dev to find useful what i wrote here in any way.

Before I go, there are some kinks and fetishes that I would definitely love to be in the game. These are exhibitionism, group sex (threesomes and foursome with both humans and other creature like monsters, demons), orgies, gang bangs and of course more the of the ones that are already in the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes