LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
For copyright laws game can't do it, but we as users can. When doing the bad wolf ending, I put on the song
Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran. Goes so well with our elf girl getting gang banged by wolves.

Ohhhh fahuuuuuuuuuuuk not stopping fahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
For copyright laws game can't do it, but we as users can. When doing the bad wolf ending, I put on the song
Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran. Goes so well with our elf girl getting gang banged by wolves.

Ohhhh fahuuuuuuuuuuuk not stopping fahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
What about the second Wolf ending

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
ok, I had forgotten how much of a pain in the ass Skyrim modding can be. 5h in and nothing has been done been some time since I last moded a game even with a list :D

Stat

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, what a treat! It's been a LONG time since a <0.5 was this good, looking forward for more!

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
Tip my hat to you LewdAnnieMay for the patience to mod this game I'm atm in around 40 mods out of 440 or so according to my notepad++ line counter. Did found that the main reason why most of the faults were popping in mods was "RaceMenu" there was an updated version on Patreon, I found that from the nexus mod page in mod forums. And things started moving again.
So Hat off to you to mod your game so much, I'm doing it mostly at end of the day.
1665423669492.png
Posted pic in case someone has the same problem.
Ok back to modding
I do understand why some people like the idea of the "collection" or how they call it where you can download and it sorts mods for you if people have shared the file.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
With the quite hot and intense scene with the succubus if you're a virgin, it makes me hope for a kind of "paradox" path, where we embrace the demonic influence without becoming an outright slut (basically saving ourselves for her). Would create an interesting dichotomy.

Reactions: GmFn1869

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
How do you get the new Brutus scenes? Or are they all tied to a bad ending?

EDIT: Yep they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: LewdAnnieMay

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MirisCorruption-0.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes