Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Thank you for the update, especially the Brutus route content~ LewdAnnieMay!

I do wonder if the Mark will actually let her bear Brutus' foals well and how long it'll take for her to start showing~

Have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021
download the game Compressed Win/Linux : Workupload, I click on the game and it doesn't open, anyone with this problem too?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for your attention, I still can't open the game, with this game it's already the third that I can't open, I finished and downloaded another game Mist, and this one opens
Well - you could try the hardcore/last resort method! Make a copy Mist and put it in a new directory/folder. Call it whatever you want. Clean out the /game/ folder, leave nothing in there.
Now copy the entire /game/ folder contents from Miris Corruption into the now empty /game/ folder.
Try the game after that and see if it works... I have had this work several times, usually does unless the Dev is using features/functions not found in the older RenPy versions. Worth a try.
(the things we go through to get a game working...)

Reactions: srhate666

Dr. NR

Aug 6, 2020
For breast expansion: Maybe in scenes specific to it, if there's a demand for it. Doing it generally would mean I would have to double my recordings and screenshots (As this is made using modded Skyrim), which would be a lot of effort.

For transformation: I assume you mean transformation in general, in which case, there's gonna be light transformation later on. If you mean transformation for breasts specifically, maybe in scenes specific to it. Same issue as before.
+1 i want that breast expansion

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
I have never had this happen before and I see no one else saying they are having this issue but this wont start for me, I click on the exe and get the spinning icon for a second then nothing. Any ideas?
As an update, I put these games on my D drive normally, moving it to my main C drive made it possible to open.

Reactions: Zephea

tania

Jun 30, 2017
be mean to Ari

basically: Answer "None of you business" when he asks about Miri's boyfriend
What day is that? because im day 50 and didnt see Ari in the farm/city.
Found it, need to buy the rake and fertilzer then use it on garden.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tacitur

Derbaer

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I am missing one Erika Miri scene, between Miri X Erika 2a and Asbjorns Girls Bad End, how do I get that one?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes