LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
What day is that? because im day 50 and didnt see Ari in the farm/city.
Found it, need to buy the rake and fertilzer then use it on garden.
Hmm? You should be getting the cutscene with Ari the first time you get a harvest.

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
Fixed in the hotfix available on the main page.
Will there be any route only anal? I love the succubus brand and her fight to maintain her virginity... I would like her to become an anal queen to satisfy her lust, maybe she chooses a magic plug or the succubus increases her sensitivity in the ass and every time fuck gets close to the brink of giving up her virginity and knowing that if she does there will be nothing to satisfy her lust

Jul 1, 2021
I don't know if this was mentioned before but, is Miri the much prettier and sexier version of Ellean Crystaline? The similarities are striking. Just saying... :) Miri gets my vote!

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
This is really well done so far, I'm extremely impressed that you managed to so effectively combine and utilize your modding framework to make it look so good. I always get trapped in indecisiveness and frustration with Skyrim modding and actually making animations sync, and making aesthetic designs work effectively, so it's really fun to see. Thank you very much for providing a mod-list.

I enjoy the variety of kinks so far, especially with Futa, Sapphic, and Beast content, I'm not a fan of the men, but the hyper-sexuality, writing, and focus on Miri makes that content fun and enjoyable as well.

I noticed that in the latest update, there has been a fair chunk of rewriting to both the lore/world-building moments, and how the Demoness treats Miri. Where-as before-hand it seemed to be a standalone world that utilized Skyrim's visual engine, it now makes direct references to Elder Scrolls lore, and is more directly an AU, which is interesting to see.

I may be imagining or misremembering, but the Demoness seems less actively abrasive and insulting towards Miri than previously, the moments where she insults her intelligence or threatens to kill her seem to have been omitted/redone, which perhaps may have been a darker kink thing, but I personally enjoy the change.

I'm sort of in a weird area of confluence where I find sluttery, rough-sex, and hyper-sexuality really enjoyable in a fantasy, but am not a personal fan of degradation, humiliation, or active "misogyny" as it were.
Re-contextualizing the Demoness's ideals and objective as "your gorgeous, I love slutty women, and I want to see you fulfill your true potential and help me along the way" instead of "I hate you and you are worthless, I will kill you if you don't remain a useful tool", is a lot more entertaining for me.

I can't quite recall, but during her sex scene it seems to have changed some of the dialogue of her essentially finding Miri worthless, and an inferior sexual partner, to her finding her gorgeous, and a really exciting submissive with a lot of talent potential.

It would be really nice to see Mira learn more, and become a talented adventurer, alongside Erika also getting "corrupted" and them being slutty girlfriends together.

I'm personally not a huge fan of the idea of "bad endings", since I really like enjoying the more exciting content in a more sandbox context instead of just having it end when it gets interesting, and I really like the pregnancy kink, and would love to see more of that instead of just ending when it gets good (with demonic slutty powers there could eventually be some lee-way in gestation and obsfucating to avoid trouble). There are a handful of scenes that emphasize the non-consent such as the bad-endings with Erika and the prison that I'm not a personal fan of, but obviously in the context of fictional fantasy that is personal taste.

It's really cool to see Brutus get more fleshed out, although it would be nice to be able to continue to interact with him in the main-line story, or otherwise visit Whiterun there too later on.

Amazing work so far, I wish you the best with development.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I assume it would have taken a lot of work.
Though I would appreciate it, sex sounds I mean. Hiring actual actors for dialogue would probably be at high cost.
Yep. Sound is a lot of work, and I'm bad at it.
And yes, voice actors would be expensive. It was discussed in the discord a while back, about how voice actors usually charge per word for these sorts of things and there's... 52250 words in right now, so. That includes narration, but still.

A work around to that would be to do it during important, lewd or importantly lewd moments, but it's still a lot of money.

Reactions: xana94

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Yep. Sound is a lot of work, and I'm bad at it.
And yes, voice actors would be expensive. It was discussed in the discord a while back, about how voice actors usually charge per word for these sorts of things and there's... 52250 words in right now, so. That includes narration, but still.

A work around to that would be to do it during important, lewd or importantly lewd moments, but it's still a lot of money.
Oh yeah that’s definitely a pipe dream for dialogue, but maybe some ripped or stock sound effects one day for sex scenes. Dog panting, horse neighes, moans & grunts, etc

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Oh yeah that’s definitely a pipe dream for dialogue, but maybe some ripped or stock sound effects one day for sex scenes. Dog panting, horse neighes, moans & grunts, etc
Yeah, Ive seen a lot of other devs just using stock sex sounds (thats a weird thing to say ngl), and just looping the sounds for different scenes, and adding in squishing/wet effects and shit.

If the dev could implement it, I think it would add a lot to the atmosphere of the game, and should be pretty cost effective

Reactions: The_fallen_dragon

blaze6909

Jan 3, 2019
both handjob scenes for Brutus are locked and trying to view them with the gallery unlocker gives me this Screenshot (8).png

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes