Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I just don't see how this is going to be sustainable?
Unless horse route is the only route??
But all the magic and adventure stuff in the opening indicates that isn't the case??
fair point u.u i guess the dev will answer to you, either with an actual answer or with a future release(implying that we'll see what he'll do sooner or later XD)

Feb 11, 2020
fair point u.u i guess the dev will answer to you, either with an actual answer or with a future release(implying that we'll see what he'll do sooner or later XD)
Literally the first thing in this game is vigorous anal tongue fucking, so I am fully ride or die.
I am just concerned that the project is going to rapidly get too big for them to bother finishing, which would be a shame.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Can someone confirm to me that in this context "dub-con" means "dubious consent" ?
Because my brain keeps saying "dub = the opposite of subtitles" and "con = fan convention"
And the idea of an entire convention dedicated to people who prefer the dub to the sub just sounds ludicrous.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Can someone confirm to me that that in this context "dub-con" means "dubious consent" ?
Because my brain keeps saying "dub = the opposite of subtitles" and "con = fan convention"
And the idea of an entire convention dedicated to people who prefer to the dub to the sub just sounds ludicrous.
XDXD

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Literally the first thing in this game is vigorous anal tongue fucking, so I am fully ride or die.
I am just concerned that the project is going to rapidly get too big for them to bother finishing, which would be a shame.
This is definitely something that I've been thinking about. The intention when I first started, was to have a bunch of branching paths, both big and small. The Brutus one absolutely turned out way bigger than I expected. So after I finish this one, I'll probably stick with the main story first, and add the side stories after, if people are still interested at that point.

I'm only one person, and sadly this isn't sustainable enough for me to work on full time, so the project will take some time to finish, regardless of how I tackle it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Would love to play this game but gotta wait for the compressed version, this file is waaaay toooo big. I don't have enough space.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
This is definitely something that I've been thinking about. The intention when I first started, was to have a bunch of branching paths, both big and small. The Brutus one absolutely turned out way bigger than I expected. So after I finish this one, I'll probably stick with the main story first, and add the side stories after, if people are still interested at that point.

I'm only one person, and sadly this isn't sustainable enough for me to work on full time, so the project will take some time to finish, regardless of how I tackle it.
I just want to say, good for you for observing a problem in action and course correcting to adjust for it. A lot of people would either scrap it and start over immediately or push the original plan until they gave up and quit. You are wise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LewdAnnieMay

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

to be fair, Brutus is worth it XD

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, did I miss something, there are pages I have not unlocked in gallery but the last save I have is basically just a dead end.

The goblin search which isn't implemented.

Speak with Asbjorn which is a cycle.

Go back to outhouse dead end.

Submit to Brutus.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Ok, did I miss something, there are pages I have not unlocked in gallery but the last save I have is basically just a dead end.

The goblin search which isn't implemented.

Speak with Asbjorn which is a cycle.

Go back to outhouse dead end.

Submit to Brutus.
Submitting to Brutus unlocks the current update stuff, which is an alternate ending, side story thing. That's where the new content is currently.

DvsShadow

Nov 17, 2017
i tried getting the cummed-filled Brutus Handjob scene in the gallary but it still doent come up :? Am i doing something wrong?

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
i tried getting the cummed-filled Brutus Handjob scene in the gallary but it still doent come up :? Am i doing something wrong?
It's a bug. Fixed, but not urgent enough to warrant a hotfix, as you can easily repeat it through the Brutus menu. It'll be fixed in the next update, tho.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes