LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Most. What about the rest though. Won't Bethesda try to take it down if they found out. They took down an entire project called Oblivion remastered or something because it got released as a separate game.
The difference here is that the Skyblivion and the Skyrim Together projects were in-engine, and served as a way for people to bypass DRM (At least, that was the justification that Zenimax would use. Not saying I agree with it.). Technically, my project doesn't use any assets from the game, and it doesn't rely on the engine, only the production of it does, as it's all screenshots and recordings. It's also not being sold on store shelves, or sold at all, unlike Limbo of the Lost. (Watch Mandalore's video on it if you want a good laugh.)

That's not to say they wouldn't take issue with it, but this is far from the first project of its kind, and I haven't heard of anyone getting shut down. Either they don't care, don't have enough legal basis, or it's not feasible for them to pursue. If they suddenly do take issue, then we'll all be very sad, and that'll be that. So fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75 and timmy95

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I must say that while the Brutus route expansion is nice, it feels pretty disconnected from the rest of the game, even for an ending.

Reactions: pleaseletme

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
this is impresive and great game,, i know it based on SKYRIM and actually i has played SKYRIM too long time ago and has much adult mods too then why i give a full appreciate for u to make this game. this is to me like playing SKYRIM but with easy mode and hot route. NICE JOB and i'll keep looking forward for this game

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to challenge the dev and her team to take Miri further down the rabbit hole to the darkest side possible. Open up all tags possible and make them optional for the weak at heart. What I love about VN games/stories is that you the player can get as evil, dirty, and nasty as you like. Escape from your real-life persona and become whoever or whatever you want. Love the start of this game and the renders are exceptional. Keep up the excellent work.

Nov 19, 2021
So, I'm gonna raise this question.

What Mods do you use to have the characters look like that?
Especially Miri, as the Modlist I have needs to grow bigger.

Ankatar

Jul 5, 2018
I would like to understand what kind of mods they are, like "horse", "dse", "Creature" and others...

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes