IIIIamsb

Mar 10, 2020
I really enjoy your game (y), just wondering why dont have a patreon page,I am from china and we cant pay in subscribestar (although its not much money)

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: DynamicImage ['gui/thumb38.jpg']: could not find image. ('gui/thumb38.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 778, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage ['gui/thumb38.jpg']: could not find image. ('gui/thumb38.jpg')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Miri's Corruption 0.1.9.1-Brutus
Tue Jan 24 04:53:35 2023

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 778, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Doctor Who\Desktop\MirisCorruption-0.1.9-Brutus-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Miri's Corruption 0.1.9.1-Brutus
Tue Jan 24 04:53:35 2023
Most likely an error on your end. If I had to guess, it's due to an issue with downloading or moving the files.

Did you overwrite the files from a previous version with the latest update? If so, try unzipping the latest update into a folder of its own. Ren'py stores persistent data, like your saves and stuff, in a different folder, so ideally you wanna delete/archive older versions when a new version comes out, instead of overwriting the old versions with the new.

If not, try downloading the latest update again. I haven't seen this reported by anyone else, and I can see that the file is present in the current update.

Reactions: tentin

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I really enjoy your game (y), just wondering why dont have a patreon page,I am from china and we cant pay in subscribestar (although its not much money)
I considered it, but there's a good chance that my page would be taken down due to some of the tags that I include.
I've seen some people get away with it, and I've seen some people get their pages taken down for way less.

I might give it a shot at some point, but don't feel compelled to donate. I'm glad that you're enjoying it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just started playing this today and i gotta say this is an awesome game my favourite is the brutus stuff. I'm wondering if in future updates can we recruit other characters for him

Reactions: tentin

wsiyaka

Jul 15, 2018
still trying to get the mod from the mod list = =right noe i am at Puppeteer Master , any one already got all of them?? would you mind sharing a torrent for the mod

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
With the horse (Brutus) the story continue in another way.
With the wolfes its a game over for now, because I think the dev said he will give options in a future.
so the horse can knock the player up and it wont be a game over? but the wolves do..... i will wait for more content with the wolves. thank you

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
still trying to get the mod from the mod list = =right noe i am at Puppeteer Master , any one already got all of them?? would you mind sharing a torrent for the mod
I don't use it anymore, so just skip it. I wouldn't recommend getting every single mod on the modlist, it really depends on what you want out of the game. Instead of following a modlist one to one, or downloading a modpack, (which I highly recommend you don't do) you should instead look for guides on specific areas, or use modpacks/modlists as a reference.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
how much preggo beast does the game have? or how many beast if there isnt enough preggo content
Ton of non-pregnant stuff with a horse (cum inflation and begging to be bred at least) and two bad ending variants where you get raped, mindbroken, and impregnated by wolves with or without your best friend being raped too.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Read somewhere about Twitter banning this game or something like that.
I hope you got parent consent forms from the animals in the game. I just knew
using such under age animals might get you into trouble.

Since everything is animated, you may need to include a disclaimer that all animals in the game
were not based on any real life animals and that no real life animals were ever harmed in the
making of the game. Frucked yes, but not harmed and they asked for it. Maybe that will get your
Twitter account back.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes