SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The modlist is fairly outdated at this point. Either way, it's never really a good idea to use a modlist for anything but inspiration.

Modding Skyrim to this extent takes time and patience, and going off a modlist or using a mod pack is going to leave you with issues that you have no idea how to solve. However, if you want the sort-of quick and the sort-of easy way to do it, use a wabbajack pack of some kind. Apparently those work fairly well, but I've never tried them.

My advice would be to sit down and figure it out for yourself. It can take quite a bit of time, but the result speaks for itself.

EDIT: Use Mod Organizer 2, not Vortex.
I've used Vortex for everything and have had zero issues.

I have 41.7GB of mods :ROFLMAO: for Skyrim alone. 78.4GB for Fallout 4 :whistle:

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I've used Vortex for everything and have had zero issues.

I have 41.7GB of mods :ROFLMAO: for Skyrim alone. 78.4GB for Fallout 4 :whistle:
I see people swear by Vortex, and that's totally fine. I wouldn't personally recommend it, simply because I don't use it. I have no idea how Vortex handles larger modlists like mine, but I know that MO2 handles it very well.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I see people swear by Vortex, and that's totally fine. I wouldn't personally recommend it, simply because I don't use it. I have no idea how Vortex handles larger modlists like mine, but I know that MO2 handles it very well.
Well, so far it works fine. I've never noticed anything, and when I first started, people also swore by MO2.

Everyone has their own preferences, as much as I can tell the ones who say Vortex doesn't work, usually haven't tried it.

I have 446 active mods in Skyrim, 362 in Fallout 4, 16 in Witcher 2 (I just started installing mods for The Witcher 2 and 3), and 20 so far for Cyberpunk 2077. Next up is Borderlands 3/Bioshock 1-3, and the 1TB of other games Steam decided to download that I had paused for months. Just grabbed Sims 4 as well, not played it since the first one ages ago, who knows was free, shall see how the NSFW stuff looks :coffee:

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Well, so far it works fine. I've never noticed anything, and when I first started, people also swore by MO2.

Everyone has their own preferences, as much as I can tell the ones who say Vortex doesn't work, usually haven't tried it.

I have 446 active mods in Skyrim, 362 in Fallout 4, 16 in Witcher 2 (I just started installing mods for The Witcher 2 and 3), and 20 so far for Cyberpunk 2077. Next up is Borderlands 3/Bioshock 1-3, and the 1TB of other games Steam decided to download that I had paused for months. Just grabbed Sims 4 as well, not played it since the first one ages ago, who knows was free, shall see how the NSFW stuff looks :coffee:
Sims 4 stuff can be pretty high quality, you're in for a treat. It's also stupidly easy to mod it, which is really nice.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can Main Character become succubus in the end game or middil game just to keep playing as Succubus. She en elf, and elf are know as magic users even if the are half elf half humans.
Is there any possibility to not be killed by the inquisitors, becous I prefer corrupt her and turn her to an ally.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
I seem to be having issues with Ari - when clicking on Ari during noon at the Lounge area, I'm just sent back to the main menu. I'm pretty sure that's not intentional..

Nvm, it looks like I failed to trigger the moment where Ari asked who's Miri's bf. I just triggered it now and the issue has been resolved. I guess that should be a mandatory event if its causing this issue.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Next update will be wrapping it up.
Good thinking! I really like this slow progression plan... I'm not sure they make condoms that large though, plus not sure I'd prefer one. :unsure: Great to see there'll be a bunch more Brutus content in this horsecock game though! I was worried this would be the last chapter. :D

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sims 4 stuff can be pretty high quality, you're in for a treat. It's also stupidly easy to mod it, which is really nice.
Yeah, I've seen on LL and here there are just as many as with Skyrim. As much hate as Fallout 4 gets, it has a good chunk of mods.

The Sims 4 only got since it went free.

Guerrilla!

Apr 17, 2018
Great to see another update to this magnum opus! And such a big one at that.

So, how do the various routes with Brutus end now? Having already done all the Brutus route up to 1.9.2, does she end up having an adorbs calf and happy ever after with Big B?

Thank you for your commitment to quality and the great content you have given us, Annie May <3

Devoutestspace

Mar 18, 2018
I seem to be having issues with Ari - when clicking on Ari during noon at the Lounge area, I'm just sent back to the main menu. I'm pretty sure that's not intentional..

Nvm, it looks like I failed to trigger the moment where Ari asked who's Miri's bf. I just triggered it now and the issue has been resolved. I guess that should be a mandatory event if its causing this issue.
How did you get the bf talk because i think i got it and the game still goes back to menu every time i try to click on ari

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes