LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Hello. I need a bit of help.
I got the lord his bottle of wine and we did naughty things, but now it says romance is locked out and i was supposed to talk to him the day after but no new dialogues.
There's a dialogue option after that scene where you essentially blackmail him, giving you gold but locking future events. You might've done that, as I don't think there's any other way to lock it after having seen the scene in front of the fireplace.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Playing with the kid I have 2 paths, Dom and Sub, remember in which one or it is in both?
Obligatory "not a kid."
First image is the bad-end that you can get when you speak to Ari in the garden, after harvesting produce for the first time. You get it by pissing him off there. That scene only plays once, so once you pass it, you'll need to start a new save to get it.

The other two events all come from getting drunk at the inn.

Reactions: joy.stick

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Fabulous game. Scenes that progress beyond one position, great animation, intuitive sets of actions, beautiful main character. My favorite alongside Desert Stalker.

Going through the gallery, I have found most of the optional paths, except for the one that leads to the prisoner. How do I get that?

Thanks many times for a great game.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Fabulous game. Scenes that progress beyond one position, great animation, intuitive sets of actions, beautiful main character. My favorite alongside Desert Stalker.

Going through the gallery, I have found most of the optional paths, except for the one that leads to the prisoner. How do I get that?

Thanks many times for a great game.
That's literally the question that was JUST answered with the last few posts.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
I have gone back through the posts as far as post 520, as I did before asking. Can't see any references to "prisoner"
What are those events? How do I get to see them?
You gotta piss the kid off (for the first one, that is)
The middle one is when you get drunk and pass out at the inn.
Pretty sure the third one is also to do with the inn. Perhaps when working?
Obligatory "not a kid."
First image is the bad-end that you can get when you speak to Ari in the garden, after harvesting produce for the first time. You get it by pissing him off there. That scene only plays once, so once you pass it, you'll need to start a new save to get it.

The other two events all come from getting drunk at the inn.
"Prisoner" wasn't mentioned, but joy's attached image is precisely what you were looking for. Lewd and I answered. I don't expect you to read the whole thread like a lot of other people do, but at least read the last couple dozen posts, and of course, as you have done, try to search for unique keywords. I understand that doesn't always work.

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
How did you "make" Ari? Race? Preset?
Any default race will do, but he's actually made using a female body. Using CBBE, CBPC and 3BA for the physics. More specifically the lack of physics, because with the right installation of CBPC and 3BA, characters with low weight will have little to no bounce.

Used diamondskin for the looks, KS hairdos for the hair, and Racemenu CBBE morphs to make him flat and petite.
Base bodyslide preset is the diamond body, which I use as the basis for all my characters.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2020
Any default race will do, but he's actually made using a female body. Using CBBE, CBPC and 3BA for the physics. More specifically the lack of physics, because with the right installation of CBPC and 3BA, characters with low weight will have little to no bounce.

Used diamondskin for the looks, KS hairdos for the hair, and Racemenu CBBE morphs to make him flat and petite.
Base bodyslide preset is the diamond body, which I use as the basis for all my characters.
Thanks! Ari really looks very feminine and I was wondering how it was possible

Btw, I really love the update and the ending with the Lord
Really good job with the story and hope to see more endings and scenes :)

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
"Prisoner" wasn't mentioned, but joy's attached image is precisely what you were looking for. Lewd and I answered. I don't expect you to read the whole thread like a lot of other people do, but at least read the last couple dozen posts, and of course, as you have done, try to search for unique keywords. I understand that doesn't always work.
Thanks. Doing this on my cellphone. I can't see the top images, which explains why I missed the answer. Sorry for being a pest.

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks. Doing this on my cellphone. I can't see the top images, which explains why I missed the answer. Sorry for being a pest.
Yeah, this site is a bit troublesome on mobile. I wanna go back in time and assassinate the first asshole that came up with the idea of mobile versions of websites. Developers can’t even get the ORIGINAL fucking website right, and now you wanna make it small-screen-friendly?!? Fuck outta here with that bullshit!

darksoul17473

Jan 22, 2022
I need help, after a night with Lord Audax he feels guilty and runs away. The next day if u try the romance it says ''I have a feeling this door was shut forever''. What did i do wrong?

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I need help, after a night with Lord Audax he feels guilty and runs away. The next day if u try the romance it says ''I have a feeling this door was shut forever''. What did i do wrong?
That should only happen if Miri didn't kiss Audax that night, or if Miri blackmailed him into giving her money afterwards.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes