Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hi, i like the look of the game and have downloaded and extracted it but i cant get the game to open. any ideas on what could be wrong?
Assuming you are under Windows and not on Android... try resetting your Graphic settings.
Hold down the Shift key and start the game. Select 'Angle2...' at the upper left. Press Quit at the bottom left.
Try to restart again. You could try the other setting if that does not work. Good Luck!! :>) (this is fairly common with older machines...)

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Good update that brutus bad ending lead to some nice things and ari seems more interesting as a M than a S to me but the assassin ending didn't get anything sadge.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Interesting game, didn't expect dark brotherhood appearance :p, liked this scene very much.

The only thing that felt weird to me was the fact that she was all over Brutus, even when talking with Ari (boyfriend etc.) but then in the romance with lord it was like Brutus thing never happened. Also seems like Ari in dominance route may end up as Brutus concubine... :p

Reactions: catmemejpg

daiki99c

May 1, 2021
Does anyone have a problem with the audio? Or do I have a problem or does the game have no music or anything?

Nov 19, 2021
Suggest you play your own music in the background to anything you want at any time,
such as Madonna's song "Treat Me Like An Animal." Due to copyright infringement,
this would be better than anything the devs would be allowed to put in.
I dunno... watching Miri get fucked by Ari to "The Cyber-Grind" from Ultrakill kinda hits different.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes