Ya Boi Horni

Jul 23, 2017
I think I've encountered a bug & I'm not sure how to fix it. I'm playing 1.9.5 using a save from 1.9.2.

Every time I try to talk to Ari in the lounge when he's at his alchemy table, it just boots me back to the main menu. Is anyone else having this issue or now how to fix it? I haven't tried creating a new file to see if that fixes it yet as I'd prefer not having to do that.

I alsoI found another bug. Seems no matter how much money I have, I can always purchase produce & it'll start putting my money into the negatives

EDIT: Ok as luck would seem to have it, I fixed the Ari bug completely buy accident. It seems that if you haven't had the scene where Ari stares at your panties after harvesting wheat, it'll keep booting you to the main menu whenever you try to talk him in the lounge. Hopefully if anyone else comes here with the same issue, they can see this to figure out what's wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Erros

Sinapedram

Mar 12, 2019
Just add simple sound loops for sex and the game becomes much better.The dirty talk is on point and the animations looks fantastic but no sound and music really takes away the experience.

Thisisshikofr

Dec 10, 2020
Same here,i already have over 200 favor,max level with Brutus,buying all item in the shop,and currently at day 50+

Any solution?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes