DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
So... I'd like to offer some feedback. Others may disagree with me here, and that's fine, but would you kindly return to the main story? This game started out with a great plot, and the narrative was moving in a promising direction. But the last few updates took the game down an alternate path that, imo, is so different from the main quest that it feels like I was bamboozled into playing a different game. Instead of becoming a budding sorcerer who is trying to survive the inquisition, now I'm a house slave to some petty nobles and getting dicked by a horse... This isn't meant to kinkshame anyone, but these diverging stories are too incompatible to feel even remotely coherent. It feels like these should be two separate games.

Reactions: jimmyapple

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
So... I'd like to offer some feedback. Others may disagree with me here, and that's fine, but would you kindly return to the main story?
The Brutus arc definitely turned out to be longer than I had planned, but I learned a lot while making it. Not only did I get better at using Ren'Py, but I got a much clearer idea of what I wanted to do with the game as a whole.

The next update will wrap up the Brutus arc (for real this time,) and then I'll be going back to the main story.
Like I've mentioned on the discord, the next big task is to rework act 1 entirely. The story is going to be mostly the same, but certain characters are getting changed to be a better fit. (Za'Hra, Cyrus and Erika most notably.)

And like I've mentioned before, buried somewhere in the pages on this thread, I won't be diverging from the main story like this again, until after I finish it. But trust me when I say that the Brutus arc was immensely important for this project, arguably for the characters, but mostly for what I learned during the process of making it.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
The Brutus arc definitely turned out to be longer than I had planned, but I learned a lot while making it. Not only did I get better at using Ren'Py, but I got a much clearer idea of what I wanted to do with the game as a whole.

The next update will wrap up the Brutus arc (for real this time,) and then I'll be going back to the main story.
Like I've mentioned on the discord, the next big task is to rework act 1 entirely. The story is going to be mostly the same, but certain characters are getting changed to be a better fit. (Za'Hra, Cyrus and Erika most notably.)

And like I've mentioned before, buried somewhere in the pages on this thread, I won't be diverging from the main story like this again, until after I finish it. But trust me when I say that the Brutus arc was immensely important for this project, arguably for the characters, but mostly for what I learned during the process of making it.
Brutus lives matter

The_Tomster

Mar 2, 2023
I see android at the top but it doesn't seem like a link unless im slow, so was there ona and not anymore, or...?

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I see android at the top but it doesn't seem like a link unless im slow, so was there ona and not anymore, or...?
Yeah, when the unofficial links are white, it means that they haven't been updated. So there was one for a previous version, but nobody has made an android port of it yet. I might look into doing it myself at some point, but not for the current update.

Reactions: The_Tomster

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Next update is going to finish up Brutus, as what the developer stated above, and also receive some rework in regards to characters at the start who served no significant importance.
Next update is just going to finish up the Brutus arc, I can't put the rework in alongside it, because the rework is going to be a substantial amount of work, and likely won't be out for a while.

Game development is paused? Programming problems? Or next update is big?
There's a lot more to this than simply setting up scenes in Ren'Py. I faced a lot of problems in the beginning of this project, due to constantly switching mods around. Veterans of the discord will remember me struggling with stuff like correct ENB choice, textures, etc., so going forward I want to make sure that I am not making any additional massive changes, to keep everything visually coherent. I've also been working out writing out the story to a point where I'm satisfied with it, to avoid having to rework it again.

Reactions: Papertrail013

SiegeSiege

Jun 10, 2020
Next update is just going to finish up the Brutus arc, I can't put the rework in alongside it, because the rework is going to be a substantial amount of work, and likely won't be out for a while.

There's a lot more to this than simply setting up scenes in Ren'Py. I faced a lot of problems in the beginning of this project, due to constantly switching mods around. Veterans of the discord will remember me struggling with stuff like correct ENB choice, textures, etc., so going forward I want to make sure that I am not making any additional massive changes, to keep everything visually coherent. I've also been working out writing out the story to a point where I'm satisfied with it, to avoid having to rework it again.
Sounds like a good thing to do, take your time)

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
How can i get inside the house?my trust with the horse is 102 and my trust with that guy is 290.did i miss something?
Talk with the guy during the morning outside the house. I think it was the 1st option and you can use that trust to go to Whiterun or go inside but it costs a lot to go inside so I would go to Whiterun first.

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
Good game! I want to translate it into Ukrainian so that people from my country can play comfortably

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
how many games you've already translate into UKR, just curios
None yet. I know a community that is engaged in this and I would also like to work with them. They are working on an official translation that developers then add to their games, so the developer's consent is required

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
None yet. I know a community that is engaged in this and I would also like to work with them. They are working on an official translation that developers then add to their games, so the developer's consent is required
do you have a link to this community?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes