LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
This a certified Western Adult Game Developer™ classic.
I wouldn't really consider myself a game developer. That would imply I do this full time, which isn't economical.

I'm more like a slug. Or a white butterfly larvae. I eat from the wonderful gardens of NexusMods and Loverslab, and transform their contents into something incredibly mediocre.

uniquediznuts

Apr 28, 2023
I wouldn't really consider myself a game developer. That would imply I do this full time, which isn't economical.

I'm more like a slug. Or a white butterfly larvae. I eat from the wonderful gardens of NexusMods and Loverslab, and transform their contents into something incredibly mediocre.
dude you are the best dont listen to the haters

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
To those not on the discord, or the two different support sites, I would highly recommend joining the discord for the latest announcement. But I'll give you the short version here.

It's joever. Joewari da. I gave it my best attempt, but I can't keep up with the workload that this project brings. It sucks for all of us. Thanks to everyone who showed interest and support. In the coming days I'll upload the last update, which contains a few scenes, but sadly doesn't wrap up the Brutus arc entirely. It's the last bit of what I was able to work on, before the horrors of July whisked me away.

What a journey, though. Maybe the real horse cocks were the friends we made along the way.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes