LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Is their different paths to her corruption ? Say can you guide her to become twisted/cruel/dominate and becomes stronger? Or is it the usual corruption where she just becomes a weak sex addict and is at everyones whim/mercy. Been really looking for the former, but they seem hard to find.

Also curious about transformations too (if theres any?), totally my thing, especially in corruption games.
There will be different paths to her corruption in the future. Part of the story is her learning how to control the mark , as hinted by her using it to cast the spell Cyrus teaches her. Without control of the mark, she'll become a weak sex addict.

There will be transformations, but they'll be exclusive to certain scenes/bad-ends/regular endings.

Reactions: Brokowski

LewdAnnieMay

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I read pretty quickly, so how long would that take me?
Thirty minutes, maybe? Depends how quickly you nut, or how quickly you get bored of the sex scenes. There's currently 10 different scenes in total, with about 6 looped animations per scene.

Reactions: JohnVans

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
You mean after the wolf quest, I assume. If you're getting it during, then that's definitely not supposed to be happening.
well, that makes sense then :LOL: tried every way but couldnt find out a way to get a different outcome there

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The guy in the thumbnail looks like Nazeem from skyrim but you plebs wouldn't know that because you dont visit the sky district very often.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I aint no blind, i recognize majority of the mods for Skyrim.

Well will wait for the game to at-least go 0.2 before checking it out.

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
Damn this was super hot. Can't wait to see what you have for us in the future. Hopefully more lesbians and/or monster stuff lol. Throw in a hagraven or two lmao

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes