5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 18, 2019
lmao yep. The dude still can't animate a cumshot. Pioneers a genre and shits the bed so hard that first year blender artists are outperforming him.
Miro has got to be the biggest fall from grace i've ever seen, he WAS affect3d at one point, - - his art literally saved the entire business; and his work was #1 quality on the planet, bar none for like 4 years - - and then he vanishes like a fart on the wind :(

Aug 10, 2020
Miro has got to be the biggest fall from grace i've ever seen, he WAS affect3d at one point, - - his art literally saved the entire business; and his work was #1 quality on the planet, bar none for like 4 years - - and then he vanishes like a fart on the wind :(
Vanished after making promises of content while taking money from people. Actual worst case scenario. And it sucks because I love his characters.

• Sad
Reactions: EclipseTheStars
Aug 18, 2019
Girlfriends forever - it was an incredible breakthrough in its time :love:
and even tho the dlc's took over 2 years (because he animated both of the sequels regardless of the voting outcome) they were still top-notch for the time too; idk what happened, they apparently had an entire "studio" working on the Bloodlust Saga, i can only assume it went from "studio" back to "just him" after some point

Aug 18, 2019
Miro is sort of like the Wright brothers. After they invented flight, they basically just lost interest in any further innovation and spent their days jealously guarding their secrets.
Miro's rise was Girlfriends forever and Meralin/Eralin. After that he lost all interest in further innovation.
yeah :/ ... anyway, bumped into the thread semi by mistake; been a good 8 years since i started along on the Miro train, nostalgia hit hard having this pop up in my stream

Reactions: DarthSion98
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes