Jan 31, 2018
Why does all the video/animations wont play on my pc, tried every possible solutions mentioned on the previous comments but nothing seems to work, its just black screen on my end, how do i fix this, or can anyone give me a patch or driver or anything?
I have been having a similar issue I actually thought the game ended there.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
lostraven, has the dev released only a Windows version of v0.2, or are there Linux and Mac versions as well? Can't get animations to work under Wine, the game just freezes instead.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven, has the dev released only a Windows version of v0.2, or are there Linux and Mac versions as well? Can't get animations to work under Wine, the game just freezes instead.
Mac :
Linux :

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnelros

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Beautiful, amazing, and incredible animations !

Cannot wait to see Mommy titties bounce in these animations !

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven, why doesn't my pledge to EroSeason appear on my profile anymore? :(
Odd? We don't control anything our end with F95 our end unfortunately. If you are still a patreon, I'd recommend asking one of the mods about it.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Holy schnitzel! This game is really good!
A woman that bonds with you, supports your decisions and wants all the best for you, that's also really into sex? With you and you alone?

What is this magic??

Wow! Well done Sir dev. Well done. I might just drop by your your patreon to say hello if you keep this up.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
So I just started but HOLY SHIT this mom

ss+(2020-10-16+at+01.01.44).jpg

edit: nevermind, what's up with that tat? that really doesn't do it for me

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
this one is going to be the next big thing,the beautiful dutiful loyal polymorph sidekick is to die for and she can't disobey you so if perchance you decided your mom is feeling a bit too down you could tell her all 3 of you are gonna share the bed till she feels better anistasia would talk to your mom and mom would be cool with it everyone in one big bed till mom feels better and safe. I imagine after years of that abuse its gonna be a while. the possiblitites are almost endless as far as where this plot could go. a world full of enemies closing in on your location a'la highlander style promises to be totally epic, win or die every win makes you stronger meaning next enemy is even hungrier for you... The author has made a great combination of story line appealing characters and good animation . I can't wait to see whats next. of course thats probably the seal of death saying so..... yeah this is one Im supporting.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried the game a bit, but now I am not for this type of story. Actually I prefer something lighter and more cheerful. However, what little I have seen seems to be fine (even though I don't like humiliation), and possibly I will give it a serious try later.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is probably a thing on my end, since I use an older PC to play these games, but there are no images displayed. Just a blank screen and text. Never happened before though.

Downloaded the Windows link for Episode 2, I assume, as the links under the spoiler didn't list a windows version. 1603802432376.png

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes