Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mirror Mine [v0.19.1] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 810 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 180 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 146 MB: -

Mirror Mine [v0.19.1] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MirrorMine-0.19.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Jay-suz, it's been eons since the last update, after all this time it's 380 renders and broken saves AGAIN? WTF?
I think I'm done with this one for now.

I mean, combine the incredibly slow development cycle with the snail like progression in the romance route and glaciers move faster than this VN.

Last edited:

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
It's great and this story can really be confused with a real one and I know why I'm saying it. Mom's reaction was very natural. First she gets scared but then she accepts it. I insist I know why I'm saying it.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I often struggle to understand the point of single-choice labels like this one.

Particularly when I badly need not to see something I will not be able un-see! Bummer.jpg

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Particularly when I badly need not to see something I will not be able un-see! View attachment 2214259

I think that some devs believe that they have to let the player do something/anything. So, if they don't have any real choices, just give the player an icon to click on. If they think ANYONE would come to the conclusion that this was a good part of the game is the real question here, or do they know that it will either be forgotten or even be a minor annoyance?

It's nonsensical, it's a waste of time, and sometimes it's really annoying, like when you use the space bar to progress through the VN, with one hand, because the other is indisposed, and suddenly you absolutely have to grab the mouse, just to click a stupid button on the screen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Particularly when I badly need not to see something I will not be able un-see! View attachment 2214259
I think that some devs believe that they have to let the player do something/anything. So, if they don't have any real choices, just give the player an icon to click on. If they think ANYONE would come to the conclusion that this was a good part of the game is the real question here, or do they know that it will either be forgotten or even be a minor annoyance?

It's nonsensical, it's a waste of time, and sometimes it's really annoying, like when you use the space bar to progress through the VN, with one hand, because the other is indisposed, and suddenly you absolutely have to grab the mouse, just to click a stupid button on the screen.
I haven't looked at this part of the code, so this might actually be a single-choice menu. However, while it's true many devs will show a shaded, "disabled" style of text for another choice that's unavailable (if the player's previous choices have locked them out of it), there are just as many devs that simply hide such an option. If this is near the beginning of the game, it's probably a true single-choice menu. If this is much later in the game, it could mean it's either: an actual single-choice or a menu where an option is locked out.

Even if it's the latter, I definitely prefer the disabled look b/c a single-choice menu does look silly and players only see what the game shows them. If the dev doesn't want to hint at something the player missed (for whatever reason), I believe a better alternative that doesn't show the disabled style option would be to use a conditional. So, show the menu if there is more than one choice available; or don't show any menu at all and automatically proceed with whatever the only available option is.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes