• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

The_Blade

Aug 24, 2020
LemonKey on Discord

It's uploading now, but here are the release notes:
It's finally done, v0.19 early access!

Change log:
- 380+ renders;
- 10,000+ words;
- Both Romance and Corruption routes;
- Added splash screen;

There's a couple things in here that I'll still be fixing, known issues include:
- Missing background in a scene;
- Clothing intersections;
- Visible light box (should be hidden);
- Post-work on goblin eyes;
- Light meter for brightness calibration;

These will be included in next week's wider release to the rest of Patreon!
For now though, I need sleep. Please drop me message (here or discord) if you spot or run into any issues! I might have missed some bugs in my haste.

Enjoy and have a great week everyone.

19e.png
presplash.png

Mack9

Apr 1, 2019
In all honesty, I'm just happy the creator drops us anything at all. I mean, with what he makes in a month with Patreon, that's not even close to replace a decent monthly salary so I understand why every release is so far and between and the content is fairly small each time. I like the game, slow burn is my jam and the models are nice and realistic enough. I admit that if you're waiting with your dick in your hand, blue balls is an understatement!

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
I cropped and brightened the latest preview it's named presplash

I wonder if that means there's going to be squirting ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I cropped and brightened the latest preview it's named presplash

I wonder if that means there's going to be squirting ?
Naw, probably just puttering around a pool on floaties knowing Lemonkey. If we're really lucky, there will be a water fight… with nothing more coming of it.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes