3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
The developer should keep in mind what happened to the last person who tried to milk things without any progress for far too long. I think they made it about 14-to-16 months before they started having a mass exodus of patrons and being reported to patreon itself for fraud/scamming. Too late to try and fix things by then.

Reactions: Vanguard70

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think every update focus in both paths, corruption and romance.
It might be the exception rather than the rule, but I do remember at least once where the dev did first corruption for one, then romance for another, and then finally back to both with the next update.

sierraleone22

May 30, 2017
The developer should keep in mind what happened to the last person who tried to milk things without any progress for far too long. I think they made it about 14-to-16 months before they started having a mass exodus of patrons and being reported to patreon itself for fraud/scamming. Too late to try and fix things by then.
which Dev was that?

Reactions: ucsi

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
22/11/22 on Lemonkeys Patreon.

1669136688856.png

Sorry for the long silence, the drive to push this out in the last couple weeks has been all consuming. It's all I can think of.
That said, we're about done.
  • Renders - Done
  • Fixes - Done
  • Colour Grading - Done
  • Ingest into engine - Done
  • Coding - Done
All that's left is playtesting, will also release it this week for $9 tiers for early playtesting as well!
Can't believe we're almost there, this release has been a bit of a journey.
Hang in there folks, and have a great week!

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And will there finally be a breaktrough between mc and mom?
yet again.... NO (wich is what i expect)
With a ratio of 3:2 of the cousin instead of the mom, I half wonder if there could be progress with her path as well. Then I remember . . . Lemonkey abandoned that path somewhere around the 5th release, so it's probably never going to happen. Maybe after the romance and corruption routes for the mom are finished, but I'm not holding my breath.

So, I'm assuming this will have a considerable focus on the cousin, but since nothing happens with her it will most likely mean further delay of progress with the mom.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I'm more entertained in the feedback here than the long dead rotting corpse of a game called Mirror Mine .... If you are still paying a monthly fee you need to seriously question your judgement because this guy is robbing you blind. The guy has been paid thousands for nothing and this update will be a shadow of what is required to justify the months of neglect he has shown his sponsors, honestly it's just wrong.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
With a ratio of 3:2 of the cousin instead of the mom, I half wonder if there could be progress with her path as well. Then I remember . . . Lemonkey abandoned that path somewhere around the 5th release, so it's probably never going to happen. Maybe after the romance and corruption routes for the mom are finished, but I'm not holding my breath.

So, I'm assuming this will have a considerable focus on the cousin, but since nothing happens with her it will most likely mean further delay of progress with the mom.
Shame he didn't focus on her tho, she's a main girl/women that's on the cover of the VN for god sakes :ROFLMAO:

Maybe in version 0.20. :ROFLMAO:

I'll just enjoy the game in case there still no action between MC and his mom.
Ah nonetheless i'll enjoy this too,
It's just that this is actually the only VN (I know about),
Where a mom actually is a mom according to age considering the MC's not a teenage boy.
in terms of comparing it to all the other big busty body, tits and ass and the face of a teenager.

I know tits and ass are great, but not all mom's do injections or silicons :ROFLMAO: only fewer moms is a fact.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Shame he didn't focus on her tho, she's a main girl/women that's on the cover of the VN for god sakes :ROFLMAO:

Ah nonetheless i'll enjoy this too,
It's just that this is actually the only VN (I know about),
Where a mom actually is a mom according to age considering the MC's not a teenage boy.
in terms of comparing it to all the other big busty body, tits and ass and the face of a teenager.

I know tits and ass are great, but not all mom's do injections or silicons :ROFLMAO: only fewer moms is a fact.
It's the look of the "mom" that drew me to this VN in the first place. I do like the big boobs and ass as well, but where this story is concerned a "mom" with big assets would look out of place.

Dec 29, 2021
I'm more entertained in the feedback here than the long dead rotting corpse of a game called Mirror Mine .... If you are still paying a monthly fee you need to seriously question your judgement because this guy is robbing you blind. The guy has been paid thousands for nothing and this update will be a shadow of what is required to justify the months of neglect he has shown his sponsors, honestly it's just wrong.

Don't you worry or is it your money they pay? :unsure: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: punisher696
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes