3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Liane seems to be somewhat of a Childhood Friend since she calls the MCs mom "your Mom" instead of "our Mom".

But who the heck is Lizzy.
If she's the woman with the black hair that you meet when you visit Liane she might be your aunt and maybe Liane isn't supposed to be your sister, but your cousin, that's why she says your mom.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
If she's the woman with the black hair that you meet when you visit Liane she might be your aunt and maybe Liane isn't supposed to be your sister, but your cousin, that's why she says your mom.
Probably because if you enter liane as cousin the mc says how are you cuz.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, I really wish developers would just agree on update numbers. There's always an oddball developer that appears to pull numbers out of his ass.
Not really, because there is several ways how version iteration is done. There is no industry standard in that regard. There is times version iterations that never get released to the public as well. It's just a way for devs/creators to track really. If you ever been into do coding of any form, this is rather well known.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Mirror Mine [v0.14] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (59 MB): UPLOADHAVEN - ANONFILE - MEGA - RACATY - NOPY
MAC (48 MB): UPLOADHAVEN - ANONFILE - MEGA - RACATY - NOPY
1 GB compressed down to 59 MB ??? WTH ... I dont even wanna know how ... but I´m not gonna touch this version right now ... someone downloaded it? How´s the image quality? It is even complete (playable)?
o_O

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
confused.....says 11,2019 in the game, but its 2020 ,why the long wait for a short update,and get pummeled by goons in the end.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This game is a huge tease.. The update speed is really slow, which is unfortunate, while it does have a unique feeling due to the obviously older mother character (Which intrigued me since I found it).

I guess this is the point where I kind of want to give it another 2 years before I check back (As 1 year of updates added like 15-20 minutes of content), but if interest dies down, then it just might get dropped. It'd really help if there was a roadmap for updates or if the updates were just released more consistently, even if they're slow like 10 minutes of content every 3 months...

Nov 25, 2018
Mirror Mine [v0.14] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (59 MB): - - MEGA - -
MAC (48 MB): - - MEGA - -
*hugs you* ^w^

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So when you first met Lizzy, what relation did you all give her? I went with 3rd grade teacher and I'm keeping it.

Who is Lizzy suppose to be? I just typed cousin, but that doesn't seem right...
Aunt is my guess.

Other than Liane Love +1 vs Mom Corruption +1, WTH's the difference?
About that Liane Love +1, that's just what it tells you, but in the script it actually adds 1 to lcorr, which really looks like the Liane corruption counter. Probably a bug. Also, lcorr was undefined in my save.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes