3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
The worst or I have ever seen.
Such a cunt.
Tbh, I find Richard to be the most unbelievable character in this story. As it seems that anytime it comes to the mc being a son trying or possibly having a relationship with his mom the dad is always written as being an evil asshole with no character compared to anyone else in the story. As I probably would have found him to be more believable if the goons belonged to a mobster or loan shark and he was forced to take the house and emoted more than just angry asshole.

Dragoonz99

Oct 17, 2017
I see it as just a way to combine "getting dad out of the picture" + "Major upheaval of the norm". His status as the father of the MC only matters to get him, the father, out of the way. I would be surprised if their relationship matters in the future.

ETA on the next update is Soon

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I see it as just a way to combine "getting dad out of the picture" + "Major upheaval of the norm". His status as the father of the MC only matters to get him, the father, out of the way. I would be surprised if their relationship matters in the future.

ETA on the next update is Soon
This will be interesting.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Here new update, have fun all :)

v0.16 release

It's finally here folks! update log as follows -
  • Next episode of our story
  • 320 + new shots
  • 8000+ words

Mistakenly wrote 600 new shots in one of the earlier posts - sorry, that was the size of our last update. This update is about half that size in terms of images, but only 30% smaller in word count. And best of all, it only took 3 months instead of 6.

Please enjoy and send any thoughts my way.

Next up - audio, music and animation (You'll know which scene after you've played this release :)

I'm smashed. See you folks in a couple days as I gather my thoughts and feedback from everyone.

Have a great week,

Lemonkey

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm going to quote my question from last October:

Are the tags still correct? Just asking, because the game went up in Februray 2019, that's 2 years, and I look in vain for tags like oral, anal, vaginal sex, or even masturbation.
If the tags are outdated, could someone familiar with the game comment with all the missing tags, so a mod can update?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mirror Mine [v0.16] Lemonkey

Original Size Win/Linux: 564 MB
Original Size Mac: 547 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 105 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 88 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Another solid update with really good story progression on both love and corruption routes, which is a rarity. Kinda feel like that Liane's actions will most likely backlash at point, given how the story went so far, we'll see.

Ps.: Ending there the corruption route was a bit of a dick move. :LOL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Tbh, I find Richard to be the most unbelievable character in this story. As it seems that anytime it comes to the mc being a son trying or possibly having a relationship with his mom the dad is always written as being an evil asshole with no character compared to anyone else in the story. As I probably would have found him to be more believable if the goons belonged to a mobster or loan shark and he was forced to take the house and emoted more than just angry asshole.
Its the way most of those games are, either to get rid of a living father by demonizing him or to justify the separation of the son and the females of the family long enough to create a distance that make them being attracted to each others more justifiable. Either you are the dad or the dad lived long enough to become the villain and you are the son instead. Ultimately your character has to be the only descent male figure of the story, so to make him the single possible male pillar of the family, he become the replacement focus for the Electra Complex of the sisters, while removing any males that might keep the mother from playing her part in the Oedipus Complex, the rest either died a hero or lived long enough to become the villain, and then either died or are one of the son's male antagonists. In most of those games basically the male population is composed largely of assholes with the sole exception of your character that is a paragon of decency, which act as a beacon of light for all the female characters to be attracted to and all male characters to oppose.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm going to quote my question from last October:

Are the tags still correct? Just asking, because the game went up in Februray 2019, that's 2 years, and I look in vain for tags like oral, anal, vaginal sex, or even masturbation.
If the tags are outdated, could someone familiar with the game comment with all the missing tags, so a mod can update?
The only tag that is missing so far is masturbation because there is a tiny bit of it in the new update. If you want to wait for more...i suppose you can come back in a year or two. :unsure:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Even her work's stopped calling?
What that mean?
I though you said you had a good proofreader.
Looks like he missed a lot of lines.
Also when is this game going to get better?
It's like a bad going downhill path that never ends.
I can't click fast enough to reach the end.
It's just a sad story.
I would have left the gas on and hope Richard walked in the house smoking or one of his thugs, then boom.
I would have learned some self defense or something to fight with.
I would have won the lotto, bought back the house.
I would have found some incriminating evidence against Richard to put him in jail or something.
I certainly wouldn't have just lay there and take it.
It's just a sad, sad story, short but sad.
And what is Charles looking for, the car?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TommyTuba

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
This wasn't abandoned? With such slow updates and no content, I would think it wouldn't be worth it for the dev or players. At this pace there might not be any real content for a couple of years.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes