johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Mirror Mine [v0.18.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 743 MB
Original Size Mac: 748 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 170 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 136 MB: MEGA

Mirror Mine [v0.18.2] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
(y) (y) (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Just to make sure.
There is no story progression, only "reworking" of old scenes and "a little"new content in old scenes?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I downloaded it and did a quick look at the folders, I just didn't try the game, I don't think any new videos appeared (I could be wrong, but it seems they are the same as before), what I do think the dev added again, is the scene with the cousin I think when the mc groped her boobs (iirc that scene had been removed by the dev previously), maybe you should try on day 3 if there is something new there. (but as I said, maybe I'm wrong)
The content with Liane (the cousin) at the party might have previously been removed, but with both versions 0.17 and 0.18 her scenes at the party are in the game. So if they were gone for a time, they are back in the game now.
Is there any lewd scenes with the cousin?
You can grope her while she's (mostly) passed out at her party, and you get a deep kiss from her in her bedroom. Otherwise, nothing really so far. I'm not sure if there will ever be anything more. Maybe.
A better question would be "Are there any lewd scenes at all?" The tags are currently indicating that there are none.
I thought I had previously reported the OP and asked for some tags to be added (like handjob), but apparently I had forgotten to update the tags more recently. I'll report it now.
Liane (cousin): There's the aforementioned groping, and some Frenching.
Diane (mom): There's watching her masturbate a couple of times, grinding in bed, groping while she sleeps and then while awake, and finally a handjob.
Carmilla (gym owner): There's watching her on a dildo, and then later cunnilingus and anal fingering.
is there good scenes to play or should i wait
I listed what there is above; you decide whether you should wait or play now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well nice to know -Milf is Clearly Not Fuckable :censored: (y)
Maybe some Genious can make Fan art pics to enjoy (y)
Poor Mc go BlueBalled like Players (Hey Thats Us :LOL::ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
nothing interesting new, there wasn't much and there is even less that doesn't deserve those three stars really on it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well nice to know -Milf is Clearly Not Fuckable :censored: (y)
Maybe some Genious can make Fan art pics to enjoy (y)
Poor Mc go BlueBalled like Players (Hey Thats Us :LOL::ROFLMAO:)
Well, some day she will be. It will probably still take a while, but with a handjob and major grinding in bed as of this last release, it pretty much has to happen at some point. Maybe play this once it's completed? I would say maybe to wait until v0.25 or so before trying again.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Mirror Mine [v0.18.2 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 743 MB
Original Size Mac: 748 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 170 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 136 MB: MEGA

Mirror Mine [v0.18.2] Walkthrough Multi Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Love you so so much for cooperation

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader
Jul 18, 2019
Well, some day she will be. It will probably still take a while, but with a handjob and major grinding in bed as of this last release, it pretty much has to happen at some point. Maybe play this once it's completed? I would say maybe to wait until v0.25 or so before trying again.
maybe in 2025, judging by the speed of updates and the content per update ratio.

Reactions: Sirren

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Went through it AGAIN. It gets very boring on the romance route. I wont do the corruption route as it cant be less boring.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes