3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Many thanks to the developer for this new gem. This start is waking a lot of expectations!

GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
I really like the new name of the game, and the abbreviation describes the mom perfectly!

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This is a very well made and polished game so kudos on that but even though I might be in the minority here I have to say I don't appreciate the mom looking realistic and old, 30-year-old-looking "moms" are just fine by me. Incest is cool and all but the more realistic it is the more disgusting it also gets... but that's just me.

Reactions: rhdad and Alex Lem

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
This is a very well made and polished game so kudos on that but even though I might be in the minority here I have to say I don't appreciate the mom looking realistic and old, 30-year-old-looking "moms" are just fine by me. Incest is cool and all but the more realistic it is the more disgusting it also gets... but that's just me.
I think her looks are way better and hotter than all the other moms on this site that look like they had their kids in elementary school, moms are meant to look older and sexy not something that looks barely legal.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes