1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You begin playing a too-real prototype VR Game. Thrust into leading a group of friends and cyberpunks you must learn to survive while building a harem, battling corporate and government overlords and sentient AI systems.
So we play a game into a game :WaitWhat:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm really pissed at who leaves bad reviews on release day stating a lot of crap and contradictions, right, Comsuptionist?
it seems unfair...game just released and the reviewer want to be nearly complete and full of contents? another BS he wrote that contradict himself is when he says: writing is not that bad and after a few sentences he says:" quite often the dialogue makes little sense as someone seems to be answering themselves"!
he says graphic is good and he rate this 2 star on release day? this is not fair at all.
I agree.
consumptionist is a sad sack who does nothing but go around spreading his/her/its negativity.
Every one of its comments is negative, condescending, or downright wrong. Just go away, consumptionist.
There should be a rule: no reviews on demos or on first appearances.
This game, like all games, have/has potential.
Shit talk reviews at the start do nothing but discourage the DEV. I'm sure that is his/her/its goal nothing more. :(

I see some good points in the game. (y)

Last edited:

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
i'm really pissed to whom leave bad reviews on release day stating a lot of crap and contradictions, right Comsuptionist?
it seems unfair...game just released and the reviewer want to be nearly complete and full of contents? another BS he wrote that contradict himself is when he says: writing is not that bad and after a few sentences he says:" quite often the dialogue makes little sense as someone seems to be answering themselves"!
he says graphic is good and he rate this 2 star on release day? this is not fair at all.
A good example of how not all reviews are created equal, and that just because a game has a low review rating doesn't actually mean it's a bad game because it can just be unreasonable reviews or rage reviews that don't give the game a fair treatment (and IMO the opposite also happens, where people just throw out 5 stars without good reason -- which is why IMO it's best to look for the 1-4 star ratings and actually read the reviews to see if they are consistent and make sense in their criticism).

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MirrorWorld-0.01.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
I agree.
@consumptionist is a sad sack who does nothing but go around spreading his/her/its negativity.
Every one of its comments is negative, condescending, or downright wrong. This thing should be banned.
There should be a rule: no reviews on demos or on first appearances.
This game, like all games, have/has potential.
Shit talk reviews at the start do nothing but discourage the DEV. I'm sure that is his/her/its goal nothing more. :(

I see some good points in the game. (y)
I freely admit I never review first releases either. First releases are prototypes: they do not represent the final qualty of the game, or even of the next few updates. It's not fair to the dev or to other players to dump on a first release. Best thing I can think of would be for F95 to lock the review tab for first releases, to give players a chance to get an honest feel for the game before reviewing. But hey, jsut my two cents' worth; chalk it up to an old goat's ramblings :p

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
v0.01.3

It could have been a good demo, and yet...
Renders aren't bad and doesn't looks like the same 3 standard models you see everywhere, but not good either.
The older sister at the beginning looks like she's ready to give an apple to Snow White.
The writing it's just terrible, it wouldn't benefit from a proofreader, it bloody needs one.
The easyest thing to read are renpy errors which are many especially in the simulation.

TL;DR
Sure, there is worse out there, but a lot better too.

Reactions: Vortex@

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I freely admit I never review first releases either. First releases are prototypes: they do not represent the final qualty of the game, or even of the next few updates. It's not fair to the dev or to other players to dump on a first release. Best thing I can think of would be for F95 to lock the review tab for first releases, to give players a chance to get an honest feel for the game before reviewing. But hey, jsut my two cents' worth; chalk it up to an old goat's ramblings :p
Eh, disagree. This site is just a collection of games in many different stages of development. Imo in a perfect world the reviews could be weighted so that as a game develops reviews could be tied to a version so newer reviews weight higher on the overall score. But with versions being non standard and every dev seemingly has a different version numbering system it would never work.

The reviews for new games are important, and are relevant because what you should be reviewing is the game in its current state, not what the dev promises it will look like in 2 years.

Honestly I dont really disagree with anything the reviewer wrote about this game. It has some potential in the overarching story and the render quality has moments of being good but are overall mediocre. But the dialog scene to scene feels extremely rigid and more like someone reading an instruction manual on how a conversation works than people actually talking.

Could that change in the future? Sure, games evolve but right now I wouuldnt really recommend people trying this in its current state. And if it reaches that point its up to people to post updated reviews sharing those opinions as well.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Eh, disagree. This site is just a collection of games in many different stages of development. Imo in a perfect world the reviews could be weighted so that as a game develops reviews could be tied to a version so newer reviews weight higher on the overall score. But with versions being non standard and every dev seemingly has a different version numbering system it would never work.

The reviews for new games are important, and are relevant because what you should be reviewing is the game in its current state, not what the dev promises it will look like in 2 years.

Honestly I dont really disagree with anything the reviewer wrote about this game. It has some potential in the overarching story and the render quality has moments of being good but are overall mediocre. But the dialog scene to scene feels extremely rigid and more like someone reading an instruction manual on how a conversation works than people actually talking.

Could that change in the future? Sure, games evolve but right now I wouuldnt really recommend people trying this in its current state. And if it reaches that point its up to people to post updated reviews sharing those opinions as well.
Well we do all have our own opinions, which is better anyway cause the world would be mighty boring if we all thought exactly the same ;) The problem with reviewing a brand-new title is that said review comes with a rating, which when it's bad like the one here is, can keep many players from ever trying the game, thus denying the dev the opportunity to learn from their potential comments and insights. I stand by my suggestion that reviews be disabled for first-release games. Reviews, that is -- NOT comments. Frankly there's a lot more and better constructive criticism to be found in the comments section (once you learn to ignore the obvious trolls) than there ever are in any review I've read yet. Heck, even as an English proofreader for a German-speaking dev I see readers that sometimes catch typos I missed post those in the comments here, and they then get corrected on the next release. The comments are where the meat is, where the devs and their teams interact with their readers/players. Reviews are pretty much extra fluff imho. But, again, maybe that's all just the ramblings of an old goat hehe ;)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

The problem with an early review like that is that a lot of players, myself included won't even look at a game with a rating below 3. So there were a big chance that I would never even open the thread, even less try out the game.

I just thought that looking at the graphics, the game must otherwise be terrible to get a 2 stars, because the graphics looked decent. So I decided to read the review and though wow...this game does not deserve a two star rating, even base on the reviewers own description of the game, the game should at least be above 3.

Just my two cents, did not play the game or downloaded (I only play games with a 6 month+ track record to minimize abandoned games)

Last edited:

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018

Unofficial simple Android port for Mirror World [v0.01.3] [Profile Games]

Download android port v0.01.3
| |
(588 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The problem with an early review like that is that a lot of players, myself included won't even look at a game with a rating below 3. So there were a big chance that I would never even open the thread, even less try out the game.

I just thought that looking at the graphics, the game must otherwise be terrible to get a 2 stars, because the graphics looked decent. So I decided to read the review and though wow...this game does not deserve a two star rating, even base on the reviewers own description of the game, the game should at least be above 3.

Just my two cents, did not play the game or downloaded (I only play games with a 6 month+ track record to minimize abandoned games)
Well, TBH if you are ignoring games that have a poor review but only have 1 review total thats on you man. There are just as many, if not more games with shitty fake 5/5 reviews that have to get reported and taken down as there are low ones.

This site is an echo chamber, and people are just more likely to pile on instead of sharing their own opinions if they are different.

Like how there have been a few days now, and there have been people complaining about a low review score yet there is only still one review for the game. If someone found a different experience playing it they should ALSO write a review, not just bitch in the comments about the only one out there.

Not to mention 2.5 stars SHOULD be an average game, so something getting 2 stars isnt that far off from average. People have a weird scale about raitings for shit where 0-3 stars is shit, 4 stars is passable and 5 is great, Where 2.5 is literally in the middle.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well, TBH if you are ignoring games that have a poor review but only have 1 review total thats on you man. There are just as many, if not more games with shitty fake 5/5 reviews that have to get reported and taken down as there are low ones.

This site is an echo chamber, and people are just more likely to pile on instead of sharing their own opinions if they are different.

Like how there have been a few days now, and there have been people complaining about a low review score yet there is only still one review for the game. If someone found a different experience playing it they should ALSO write a review, not just bitch in the comments about the only one out there.

Not to mention 2.5 stars SHOULD be an average game, so something getting 2 stars isnt that far off from average. People have a weird scale about raitings for shit where 0-3 stars is shit, 4 stars is passable and 5 is great, Where 2.5 is literally in the middle.
I think the original complaint was that it's too early to review a brand new game. Since there is normally so little content out. In generally I tend to agree. In terms of ratings on here.... I have not played a game on f95 rated below 3 that is remotely good. Games rated below 3 normally have some serious design flaws, extreme grinding, bad grammar, bad renders, terrible storytelling and sometimes a combination or all of the above.

Below 3 there is normally only a niche player base, that find's a little something they like in the game. I can not review a game just because it has a poor review. since in this case, I have not even played the game yet. (And do not intend to play it soon)

2.5 should be average, but on F95, below 3 is normally terrible.

In terms of 4-5 star game. I agree, but I think it's more to do with tastes. For instance, I see in general games with of Trans/Futa protagonists, tends to do well, since I think the player base is starved for content. Most players like myself, do not really consider these games. same with Gay protagonist etc. Harem seems to be popular, but personally I dislike 90% of harem games due to poor execution.

So yes, not all 5 star games are good, but I think it's more down to preference.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes