Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
So MC is Hayden or MC is the cuck?
Hey there. Honestly, there isn't really a main character in this story as the story jumps perspectives constantly. I'd say Kim was the closest thing there is to a MC. But all the main characters at some point will get both their own back-story eventually.

Reactions: abgazil

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Hey there. Honestly, there isn't really a main character in this story as the story jumps perspectives constantly. I'd say Kim was the closest thing there is to a MC. But all the main characters at some point will get both their own back-story eventually.
hey there dev! I saw an 0.2 version posted on patreon...is that an update of the current version posted on f95?

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Android Port pls.
Hi there, I did intend on releasing an android version - and still do - however when I was testing it was incredibly buggy and virtually unplayable, so i just need to look into that, and see if i can it to function a little smoother that what it currently is. Sorry about this.

Reactions: Diegoz

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
kinda like this one. but the art (sex scene need some improvment in my opinion.) but promising game !
Hi there, I agree with you. My artwork needs to get tighter, and I'll be improving on old art, as well as making new stuff going forward. A lot of it unfortunately comes down to a time issue. I've stupidly decided to take on the daunting task of doing every aspect of the game, the writing, illustrations and coding. But I'll get better.... Hopefully. :LOL:

FMID

Jun 2, 2017
The updates going forward won't be as big. I wanted the v0.1 to be the lengthiest so that you could get a feel for the characters and story. I can't say exactly how long each chapter is going to be, as it is going to vary. But i am aiming to have 2.... sexy scenes lol, per update.
2 H-scenes per monthly update is a perfectly reasonable amount really.

Phosbestrock

May 7, 2020
Great work! I am a bit curious though, how are the endings/different paths going to play out?
Is there going to be a good ending for Leon and his father or are all paths a flavor of "girls become cumdumps"

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
I can't really tell from the description, but is the main character (Kim) married? It just mentions that she has a son.

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Great work! I am a bit curious though, how are the endings/different paths going to play out?
Is there going to be a good ending for Leon and his father or are all paths a flavor of "girls become cumdumps"
Hi there and thank you, yes there will definitely be a hero ending/good ending, and that will most likely be the first route that I'm working on. And then the other paths will be varying shades of bad-endings ranging from a slave route and a cuck route, ect... And each decision will branch of into a different story route, so you won't be reading large chunks of the same story each time.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes