jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I really love where this is going so far and the plot is far more complex than meets the eye. So well-written! It's hard to find quality plot-driven NTR games like this. I do hope the art improves though especially for the sexy scenes ;)

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Hi, I don't have any plans currently to add incest into this story, or at least not directly so. But never say never, maybe one of the alternative routes might cause an awakening in one of the characters . ;)
When will we get some choices that diverge into alternate routes?

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
I do hope the true ending is a NTR ending ;)
Mmm... possibly :cool:.
And those choices. Absolutely agree. Especially 'Turning The page.' Those guys crush it every month, art, story, pacing. It's all so tight.
And as for the 'HC' series, I must admit I do have a soft spot for pixel-art and world building, and both are done extremely well.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Mmm... possibly :cool:.
And those choices. Absolutely agree. Especially 'Turning The page.' Those guys crush it every month, art, story, pacing. It's all so tight.
And as for the 'HC' series, I must admit I do have a soft spot for pixel-art and world building, and both are done extremely well.
Thoughts on APBLU? :)

Cosmic Poptart

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Thoughts on APBLU? :)
I like Hangover a lot. He does some really great work. In fact I'm pretty sure he was the first person I subscribed to on Patreon:LOL:. I really enjoyed Laura's run, but have yet to play through Aya's yet, just due to being really busy. But I saw he just dropped the V0.5.0 recently, so if I get time I'll check it out later this week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaybae01
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes