Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
Played this game for the first time, are there any other routes than Clara being your girlfriend? So far I've done 2 playthroughs with either the clara NTR route and non-NTR route. I'm just wondering if you can actually play with either Betsy or Amy being your girlfriend :unsure:

Reactions: The Black Cat

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Slowburn i very busy with his next AVN. He's started a Subscribe star page, if you want to support him you can find it here: .

There's no firm release date for the first parts of the new game yet.

The female lead is a police officer here's an early sneak preview.
View attachment 3332692
Thank for the news update. Perhaps Mods or OP can update the thread to add the Substar link?

Reactions: Mwanted

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank for the news update. Perhaps Mods or OP can update the thread to add the Substar link?
Yeah. BaasB

Thanks.
Do you see the report button on the very first post? Do you see the report button below each of your posts? Just click that and click on one of the options that fits your report, if it doesn't, select other, than put in the box what the issue is.

I've already reported it, but for the future, there is a report feature for about everything on the site, including game updates and secretly submitting links.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
I forgot to mention that the new AVN from Slowburn will be named: Undercover

There might be a release in March (as mentioned before Slowburn hasn't set any date in stone yet). For those intersted in (and able to) supporting Slowburn, he now now has a SubscribeStar page ( ). He's very busy and I do not expect him to show up here until the new release is due a public release.

Oh and here's another little preview of our female lead.

1707345794580.png

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Do you see the report button on the very first post? Do you see the report button below each of your posts? Just click that and click on one of the options that fits your report, if it doesn't, select other, than put in the box what the issue is.

I've already reported it, but for the future, there is a report feature for about everything on the site, including game updates and secretly submitting links.
I was not asking, I was proposing. I know and have used it to leak games in the past, but as this is not an update. I didn't felt it was a priority to bother a mod about.

Jan 23, 2018

There might be a release in March (as mentioned before Slowburn hasn't set any date in stone yet). For those intersted in (and able to) supporting Slowburn, he now now has a SubscribeStar page ( ). He's very busy and I do not expect him to show up here until the new release is due a public release.

View attachment 3335604
Ugly ass haircut

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 1-3 Seamless

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 914 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there any differences between watching mom and jackson fucking or not doing it? I know my status changes from "hates ntr" to "likes ntr", but does this change anything? Am I going to miss scenes with one of these 2 options?

phenon08

Aug 26, 2018
when the rls of new game?

View attachment 3335604
March, according to this guy

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Just got this update on SubscribeStar from SlowBurn

"Progress Update

Decent progress this week; added another 50 renders and exactly on schedule for completing the story for chapter 1 and chapter 2. The episode should end up close to 400 renders big.

One more (evening) event to do by Thursday, and then into the last game-day which finishes chapter 2. Apart from the rendering the story, I want to implement a gallery and maybe a fancy "awards" screen to show the MC promotions.

On schedule for first release on March 3rd."

Figured you guys might want to know. I do not know his posting schedule yet, when or how it will be posted for public, but there you are.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes