Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for the support shown for this game. I understand frustrations with the ending, but I think that will always be the case with a story- everyone has their own idea of a good or the best ending. I had a story to tell, and I told it- it was my ending. It's nice that so many people enjoyed the story despite its deficiencies, so thanks.

The "final" version is out at the end of the month (subscribers can get it now); I'll post links here. No new content, but adds an MC stat monitor, a new stat "fidelity" (just how bad were you!), a different approach to the player choices where some choices are unavailable depending on previous choices (makes things a bit more consistent), and lots of bug fixes. There is also a seamless version (no Parts) for PC and Mac users (5.3gb).

I've started on a new game on a new platform- subscribers always welcome! As usual, subscribers will get weekly progress updates, weekly sneak peeks, and occasional polls. Higher tiers get the Journal with samples and commentary from each day's work.
Subscribed and I hope to see more people jump there to support you.

Have you thought of making a small discord server in case there are issues in the future then you can have people follow what is going on easier? Or even a Official Slow Burn Games feed on F95?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 3 v24.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 361 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I think it is disturbing,that games that I'm supporting with a lot of money are just being taking offline without any explanation whatsoever,and without any reimbursement on Patreons side for the supporters of the Game,it seems there is a cleanup on Patreon targeting sexual orientated Games.Perv Bunny and many more where taken offline the last couple of days.:mad:
What the fuck.. just noticed it too. That's why they should stop using that retarded platform and go to SS.
I've told this creator at least twice to open an account there (and I'm a Patron), he should have listened.
He would also be more free, creativity wise..

And since he's here: sorry but I'm not gonna keep the pledge on Patreon, I don't want a game censored like those POS think it should be. I'd gladly support you on SS.
EDIT: awesome, I saw it's already there. Good job. I suggest you update the first post too.

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Anyone happen to know what garage asset was used in the game? Have been trying to work it out but having no luck figuring it out...
Anyone wanting to know I found out its

Last edited:

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
What the fuck.. just noticed it too. That's why they should stop using that retarded platform and go to SS.
I've told this creator at least twice to open an account there (and I'm a Patron), he should have listened.

And since he's here: sorry but I'm not gonna keep the pledge on Patreon, I don't want a game censored like those POS think it should be. I'd gladly support you on SS.
EDIT: awesome, I saw it's already there. Good job. I suggest you update the first post too.
whats SS bro

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

LOL
I have to try to put on some photos of a friend of mine...

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
If it's true, the only problem is that it leaves you with a terrible desire to continue corrupting girls like Pixie, but the game is over and we will never be able to know what would have happened, right? :unsure: :cry::LOL:
Pse, I was eagerly waiting for more updates, and Clara wasn't even my favorite, I liked Pixie more, Amy the cheerleader who I forgot her name now and so on.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Maybe the dev can put some EXTRA scenes in the full game 2.0 upload version with the 3 folders of the MISFITS game in one.

I hope to see one more extra BETSY scene in the final maybe? Lol...
I mean why the game have two scenes in the Betsy boyfriend house, with the two couples, first scene is only kissing, then the second scene is sex between couples... Obvious it was to be a THIRD scene where you swing the girls.
Its only logical, because if were never to be that third scene, the other two already built on game scenes are pointless and without meaning!

So why the dev is saying the game wasn't rushed, and what we have now was always what he planned from the beginning.
The lack of this third scene with the swing only proves that the game WAS RUSHED, for whatever reason.
And that's it, I just proved the opinion of those who say, and WELL, that the game ended too soon, there was a lot left to explore, and the FAIR end of this game would be to have three different endings, one with each of the three main girls in the game: Betsy, Amy and Clara.
Or at least six finals, one NTR and one non-NTR with each of the three, and a seventh and eighth final perhaps, if we choose not to want even one of the three, or to have all three at the same time.
Sorry, but I can't even consider Pixie as one of the main girls because... SHE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EVEN BE DEVELOPED IN THE GAME.

If the game was about CLARA's corruption exclusively, and if that was what the dev had in mind from the beginning, why so much choice and diversity among the girls in the first part of the game?

In fact, the corruption part itself, with Clara, only begins in force towards the middle of the game, when you notice that AMY and BETSY begin to be completely secondary at the same time.

A great game with immense potential, one of the best I've seen in recent years, completely wasted... unless the developer makes up for it with a sequel to this game, which I doubt, as it's obvious that he's tired of this game, possibly It's one of the reasons he RUSHED this game.

Despite my opinion, I still like this game and consider it highly in my opinion.

I already miss this game, for all the things associated with this story... and, of course, I would like to see more BETSY, my fat chubby, unfaithful dirty cutie.

Regards to all and to the dev.

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 140401.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Maybe the dev can put some EXTRA scenes in the full game 2.0 upload version with the 3 folders of the MISFITS game in one.

I hope to see one more extra BETSY scene in the final maybe? Lol...
I mean why the game have two scenes in the Betsy boyfriend house, with the two couples, first scene is only kissing, then the second scene is sex between couples... Obvious it was to be a THIRD scene where you swing the girls.
Its only logical, because if were never to be that third scene, the other two already built on game scenes are pointless and without meaning!

So why the dev is saying the game wasn't rushed, and what we have now was always what he planned from the beginning.
The lack of this third scene with the swing only proves that the game WAS RUSHED, for whatever reason.
And that's it, I just proved the opinion of those who say, and WELL, that the game ended too soon, there was a lot left to explore, and the FAIR end of this game would be to have three different endings, one with each of the three main girls in the game: Betsy, Amy and Clara.
Or at least six finals, one NTR and one non-NTR with each of the three, and a seventh and eighth final perhaps, if we choose not to want even one of the three, or to have all three at the same time.
Sorry, but I can't even consider Pixie as one of the main girls because... SHE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EVEN BE DEVELOPED IN THE GAME.

If the game was about CLARA's corruption exclusively, and if that was what the dev had in mind from the beginning, why so much choice and diversity among the girls in the first part of the game?

In fact, the corruption part itself, with Clara, only begins in force towards the middle of the game, when you notice that AMY and BETSY begin to be completely secondary at the same time.

A great game with immense potential, one of the best I've seen in recent years, completely wasted... unless the developer makes up for it with a sequel to this game, which I doubt, as it's obvious that he's tired of this game, possibly It's one of the reasons he RUSHED this game.

Despite my opinion, I still like this game and consider it highly in my opinion.

I already miss this game, for all the things associated with this story... and, of course, I would like to see more BETSY, my fat chubby, unfaithful dirty cutie.

Regards to all and to the dev.

View attachment 3298744
If he wanted, he could make specials about the girls in the game where we could see the story from their point of view and have new sex scenes that aren't in the game, maybe scenes with Pixie and Betsy maybe, right? :unsure: :unsure:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You know, thats really an excellent idea. Thats a solution to the holes in the MISFITS game.
Bad is the dev dont even read these mensages here on this thread. T.T
Misfits, in addition to having its own story, was supposed to help us understand Amy's motivations and why she ended up in that disaster of a relationship she had in 12 days, but in the end the answers were few and the questions increased even more, so make specials would be a good way to close those gaps in the story that we didn't have answers to, the truth about misfits is that it seems like a first part of a game that should be bigger :unsure: :unsure:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I wanted to know if there are 3 separate games or a game with 3 parts?
How about Diablo with 3 CDs
I never played Diablo.
Misfits covers a number of days (24, but I could be wrong). In order to see all of the days play and complete part 1 before playing part 2. Likewise play part 2 before playing part 3.
If you don't want to play each part sequentially, wait until the game creator releases a seamless version (no Parts) for PC and Mac users (version 5.3gb). In a previous post he said it will get a public release at the end of this month. Search the thread for more information.

Reactions: The Black Cat
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes