May 5, 2019
First, Kudos to DEV, but I agree with you. In his/her Christmas game, the gran finale was very good prepared. Here was "accellerated" to girlfriend sluttiness.
Definitely, when I saw this tagged as "Completed" I was like, "what?" It may be he got the story too large and had trouble closing it in the time he wanted. Or he simply lost interest in continuing it, so did what closure he could at this point.

Since a lot of this stuff is semi-hobby, especially for non-patreon subs, I'm not complaining. Definitely appreciate his hard work.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I finished the game, with Clara being loyal. Is there an easy way (such as a saved game) for me to get the scenes where the MC fucks Pixie?

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like to see a continuation of misfits (I doubt it) that has the ending where Clara and MC broke up and he is Pixie's boyfriend, where we can see the struggle to make their relationship work and a Clara vengeful against him, a Pixie wanting to do more of what mc is willing and to be able to continue advancing with the stories of the other characters, where if things do not go well with Pixie the mc can have a new relationship option perhaps with Bean, Betsy or a new girl, maybe he could have two protagonists in the game to have more paths to follow, right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
I finished the game, with Clara being loyal. Is there an easy way (such as a saved game) for me to get the scenes where the MC fucks Pixie?
At the start of chapter 24 I inserted ch23_outcome=2 into the console to see ending 2 where MC has broken up with Clara and gets together with Pixie. You can also do ending 3 (ch23_outcome=3) if you like NTR, it should have slightly different scenes with Pixie.

Reactions: stever

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
At the start of chapter 24 I inserted ch23_outcome=2 into the console to see ending 2 where MC has broken up with Clara and gets together with Pixie. You can also do ending 3 (ch23_outcome=3) if you like NTR, it should have slightly different scenes with Pixie.
Thank you! It worked.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I find it very funny how NTR's worshipers think those who don't like NTR are mentally weak and a *snowflake* as the guy above said even funnier and who think they are superior to them but in reality they are unacknowledged cuckolds lol
lol... cope harder... I've never seen a NTR "worshiper", usually it's people who don't mind it or who like sharing... NTR hater crybabies on the other hand, those are legion.

Either way, here's the deal, as with everything NTR can work if it's done well... sadly most games are very poorly written, like this one, so it's just stupid... but the game would still be stupid without it, mind you.... the game is not bad because there's NTR, but simply because it's bad.

Wabbit

Jun 3, 2017
this is the 2nd game he has made where he more or less ruins the game in the last 2 episodes by rushing and delivering a vague and unsatisfying ending, kinda sad since the start end mid part of his games are really great and they deserve a better finish

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
lol... cope harder... I've never seen a NTR "worshiper", usually it's people who don't mind it or who like sharing... NTR hater crybabies on the other hand, those are legion.

Either way, here's the deal, as with everything NTR can work if it's done well... sadly most games are very poorly written, like this one, so it's just stupid... but the game would still be stupid without it, mind you.... the game is not bad because there's NTR, but simply because it's bad.
I understand your point and I'm not an NTR hater, on the contrary I like netori but what frustrates me is when the guy makes a game completely focused on NTR/sharing and makes NTR avoidable and every 10 minutes he throws you a choice of NTR or sharing and you just confirmed "cry babies" those who like NTR and sharing think they are superior and more of a man but they are just an unacknowledged cuckold lol

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I think it is disturbing,that games that I'm supporting with a lot of money are just being taking offline without any explanation whatsoever,and without any reimbursement on Patreons side for the supporters of the Game,it seems there is a cleanup on Patreon targeting sexual orientated Games.Perv Bunny and many more where taken offline the last couple of days.:mad:

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
and you just confirmed "cry babies" those who like NTR and sharing think they are superior and more of a man but they are just an unacknowledged cuckold lol
Dude, a goddamned baboon is superior to NTR haters... it's quite the low bar :ROFLMAO:

Also: imagine someone unironically calling others "unacknowledged cuckold lol"... fuckin' cringe, mate.

Other than that, yes, I agree the game is very poorly written, I'm not even gonna enumerate everything that's wrong with it 'cause no one's got the time for that shit.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
So... anyone know the name of the song Clara is singing?
There's a very cool app called Shazam that can help you find many songs just by playing them to it. Not sure which one you meant but the app found both songs in a matter of seconds:

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So it was an incel snowflake who hates NTR games, who anonymously falsely accused Dev's Patreon of incest and sexual violence, lol.
Its only needs this to Patreon wipe out Devs' accounts without any proper investigation.
I just ask, when will the impunity of these anonymous cowardly snitches who try to cancel people they don't like, end?
I'm starting to lose patience with these walking abortions, who have nothing else to do in their pathetic lives but do shit to others.
It's a shame that Covid didn't kill this trash of useless people...

View attachment 3248099
Yeah that's what Patreon has been doing for years now. Every since they started regulating content when the credit card companies told them to. I'm pretty sure you should have a legal case against them if they terminate you indiscriminately without cause, but it's going to be more expensive to fight that than it would be to just let it go.
It's probably cheaper to set up your own page and and create your own payment system than to fight patreon in court.
maybe even let devs put their cashapp or something on the post of their game as a kind of tipjar on this site. Not sure how allowed that would be, it would have to be with permission of this site ofc but even then if it could be done.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Sorry to see it end, but I appreciate Dev's work.

I would like to see Clara do more, full on sharing with the group. Options to do more with Betsy too. Basically a shared harem type thing. Clara getting GBed on the riverside lol.
Indeed that's why I said this game was ended prematurely and I am afraid this dev is going to make a pattern of this behavior of ending games early when the good stuff starts.
You just got Clara to be what you wanted her to be and then the game ended without being able to enjoy it.
Amy aside and all the other characters aside that needed way more love, at least Clara could have had more pay off.
But rushed is indeed what this game became. It was never really that good, I said it early on that this game had it's issues and if the dev doesn't sort them out it's never going to be that good of a game. He never did he stuck to his ideas and this is what happened.
Amy needed to have a change in her story line, for sure. The 12 days game should just be what happens if she's on the NTR route and if she isn't that game doesn't happen. It's just the timeline that happens if Amy goes with the biker.
But the dev was stubborn regarding this and liked the hole he wrote himself in with that game which is worse than this game by far and should have just been written off as experience.
But yeah..overall this is still an enjoyable game, which is why I am personally disappointed in how it ends.
The lack of pay off for Claras corruption is what makes me the most sad. It is what it is. I just hope the dev continues this game at some point even if it's just MC and Clara and you get to pick which Clara route you are on at the start and it keeps going from there with them moving to a new place after completing college.
(or maybe going to an actual college since what they were at in this game was actually high school and we all know that.
Which could also be a reason the game got nuked of patreon btw. If they determined the game was masquerading as something else while actually being something not allowed using characters below the age of 18 which it very much is. That could have been the cause. If I was a person who worked at patreon I would be nuking this game for that reason, if I was doing my job correctly. I don't think they did when they removed the devs patreon but yeah..I do think it's deserved even if I disagree with it actually happening to begin with.
This has happened before where patreon considered the existence of framework that allowed for a patch to change the game into a game with content not allowed as enough to remove it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirus804

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for the interest shown in my Patreon sccount- it was suddenly and without warning closed by Patreon, after a "thorough review", alleging "incest and sexual violence" . Strange, since there isn't any in my work. I suspect they were responding to a malicious complaint without investigation and without a right of reply. Very disappointing as my Patrons will tell you I have tried hard to stick to their guidelines. I have made an "Appeal" but have no confidence that they will adjudicate fairly, if at all.

If any of my Patrons are reading- I'm so sorry about this- did my best to keep Patreon happy but it seems they act indiscriminately.
I am trying to set up on SubscribeStar but apparently their approval time is even longer than usual so could be several weeks.
Well, you can also look at this as an opportunity to leave this rotten platform called patreon and stop holding yourself back with their stupid restrictions when creating new projects on

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Thanks for the support shown for this game. I understand frustrations with the ending, but I think that will always be the case with a story- everyone has their own idea of a good or the best ending. I had a story to tell, and I told it- it was my ending. It's nice that so many people enjoyed the story despite its deficiencies, so thanks.

The "final" version is out at the end of the month (subscribers can get it now); I'll post links here. No new content, but adds an MC stat monitor, a new stat "fidelity" (just how bad were you!), a different approach to the player choices where some choices are unavailable depending on previous choices (makes things a bit more consistent), and lots of bug fixes. There is also a seamless version (no Parts) for PC and Mac users (5.3gb).

I've started on a new game on a new platform- subscribers always welcome! As usual, subscribers will get weekly progress updates, weekly sneak peeks, and occasional polls. Higher tiers get the Journal with samples and commentary from each day's work.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes