Eponym

Nov 13, 2018
This was a great game, though it didn't go in a few directions I hoped. Great effort that I'm shocked did not get a multi-mod when so many other worse games ( imo ) do.

Fucking insane people are going after NTR developers. You don't see NTR fans storming the gates of Vanilla games razing the cities.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
You don't see NTR fans storming the gates of Vanilla games razing the cities.
You should check the threads with japanese vanilla games - there are quite a lot of "Ugh, it's a wish-fullfillment garbage! Why no NTR?" comments (despite the fact that about 90% of japanese games on this site are non-vanilla-pure-NTR).

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You should check the threads with japanese vanilla games - there are quite a lot of "Ugh, it's a wish-fullfillment garbage! Why no NTR?" comments (despite the fact that about 90% of japanese games on this site are non-vanilla-pure-NTR).
1704630043366.png
Pages of Japanese games with the netorare tag.
1704630057080.png
Pages of Japanese games without the netorare tag.
Sit the fuck down.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
This was a great game, though it didn't go in a few directions I hoped. Great effort that I'm shocked did not get a multi-mod when so many other worse games ( imo ) do.

Fucking insane people are going after NTR developers. You don't see NTR fans storming the gates of Vanilla games razing the cities.
You're right.
Some NTR game are so good that even who don't like NTR play, but after that they complain the presence of NTR. Is a strange mechanism that involve mostly good games. I love NTR games and a lot that I've tried are really good.

Anyway this game is, for me, a superb game ... I discovered this only few time ago, so I played all at once, except for last chapter. Maybe I enjoyed much more for this reason. Same for 12 days xman, played before this game but already finished and I enjoyed so much.

But returning to NTR, for me a lot of people check what popoular game is ... and don't check at labels, cause if that game like so much they would try, despite to labels. And if they like too, start to complain to "kinks" they don't like even if they are core of game.
This game is emblematic, is all based on NTR, even if you avoid the choices (I don't really know but suppose), NTR is core of this game ...

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
So let's summarise.

The game starts with the Premise

"Make girls sluts so they sleep with the Misfits".

Part one Joy and Bean both coming across as whores, a load of mature women, teachers and other girls like Kayley in the background and the three main girls Clara, Amy and Betsy to work on.

This game seems incredibly promising.

Unfortunately...

Part two moves onto Amy's backstory which you can physically do nothing about as its hardwired in to keep it in line with 12 days of Christmas. Shame as this makes anyone who was interested in Amy automatically assume she is now a lost cause.

Then at the start of Part 3 the Dev started moaning he wasn't earning enough from Patreon and started pampering to the loyal Clara fanboys by making it all about her. Slowburn is one thing. But long, drawn out repetitive cycles of the same bus journey, same garage scenes were laborious.
Then the next thing the Dev came back on here shortly after to tantrum about money again before announcing that he's finishing the project and moving on to other things. And he wasn't joking either. SlowBurn turned into raging forest fire. He couldn't wait to get rid of this game.

The final few chapters turned into an absolute F*****g joke. You get several choices throughout the game to pick your favourite girl. But Irregardless of who you pick there is no choice. Its either Clara in different forms of Slut or Pixie. I liked Pixie but she was never actually one of the original choices and had no character development at all. One minute she was a shrieking violet then the next thing she had her tits out.

This game should have always been a stand alone and not a prequel. Nobody would have minded if Clara and Amy were recycled from 12 days because this game had so much potential but the sex scenes were too short and uninspiring and chunks of the story were hard wired so you felt like a passenger.

It could and should have been three routes.

1) HAREM.
Stick to the plan and make all girls sluts for you and your mates. Fuck everything.

2) NTR.
Claras your girl but she is also the key to every other girl. As long as you don't mind her also having her own fun. Which she'll gladly let you watch.

3) Loyalty.
Claras yours if you can keep her away from Gordon and Sebastian and turn down all of her promiscuous friends.

Done. Everyone is happy.

If you need a closing point as to how lazy this ending is look no further than the Dev phasing Bean, Betsy, Joy and Kayley into the background and then bringing Kayley back in with brown hair as Clara's sister.
Like seriously. Not a similar looking girl.
The exact same girl with the exact same face and hairstyle just a different hair colour. That's beyond f*****g Lazy. People were paying for that for over a year and thats what he returned. What a massive slap in the face. I'm not surprised he has deleted his Patreon. I think there is alot of pissed off fans out there who want answers they are now never going to get.

Conclusion.
A game with great potential ruined by greed.
Hell no, what a shit evaluation from you.

Morrigan12345

Feb 5, 2021
I don’t understand all the attacks on the author and the game. The author is great, he regularly released updates with good content, and never let his viewers down. The game turned out to be high-quality, full-fledged, convenient and interesting. And this is a huge rarity for games in general on this forum. Of all the games here, only a dozen or two have the same fullness and length. Of these, 1-2 games have been completed, the rest are not abandoned, content is released once a year. I'm just sad that the game ended, I would have happily played a sequel with Clara.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
what happened? Did he delete his patreon account?
I think so, since it went down as soon as he finished the game. He was planning on starting a new game but I suspect all the grief and steady decline in revenue has discouraged him. I remember when he was making 4k per month on patreon last spring I think. Near the end he was making about 1.4k. The other possibility is he got banned, but I’m sure he would have communicated something here to let people know how to continue supporting him. This is all just a guess though.

• Sad
Reactions: BulgariAMARA
Dec 16, 2019
I think so, since it went down as soon as he finished the game. He was planning on starting a new game but I suspect all the grief and steady decline in revenue has discouraged him. I remember when he was making 4k per month on patreon last spring I think. Near the end he was making about 1.4k. The other possibility is he got banned, but I’m sure he would have communicated something here to let people know how to continue supporting him. This is all just a guess though.

No they did not delete their account. Many other developers also had their accounts deactivated at the same time as has been discussed over last few days. I had been in communication with the author 1 hour before the account disappeared about their new game. The gist of the conversation was if they were going to do sandbox style, hybrid or keep it the same. The poll had been over whelming keep it the same.

I think what is causing the most damage is that they only had Patreon as a form of access to the author. No discord, website or other subscriber account. They were also going to within a week release Misfits as a single package instead of 3 parts with a fair number of bug/grammer/writing adjustments.

The new game was to be based around a female police officer. And they were hoping to release in feb or march. They posted last week preview images and base story line run down. So no they didn't walk away. There was no drama on the Patreon page. Author was a very regular poster and responder and seemed excited to start new saga. And to also squish the idea that they just rushed the finish. Ending their games in December is their pattern. That when they end them.

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
No they did not delete their account. Many other developers also had their accounts deactivated at the same time as has been discussed over last few days. I had been in communication with the author 1 hour before the account disappeared about their new game. The gist of the conversation was if they were going to do sandbox style, hybrid or keep it the same. The poll had been over whelming keep it the same.

I think what is causing the most damage is that they only had Patreon as a form of access to the author. No discord, website or other subscriber account. They were also going to within a week release Misfits as a single package instead of 3 parts with a fair number of bug/grammer/writing adjustments.

The new game was to be based around a female police officer. And they were hoping to release in feb or march. They posted last week preview images and base story line run down. So no they didn't walk away. There was no drama on the Patreon page. Author was a very regular poster and responder and seemed excited to start new saga. And to also squish the idea that they just rushed the finish. Ending their games in December is their pattern. That when they end them.
Wow, then that's even more tragic. I feel really bad for him as he put in so much work the past few years between the two games. Hopefully he can get a subscribe star account or something similar.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Still Something missing... Many games operates on Patreon with way more incest content or anything else content than this game had... If Patreon deleted it, should be some other violation I think... But I don't know for sure either :(
about the end being rushed: when I say it felt rushed I didn't mean it like it was finished fast... I mean there was a story style, there was plots coming up (choices, situations escalating etc...) and I felt like in the last couple of update it is rushed (rather than slow burned :D ). And in the end when you were asked if you like ntr or not? and that overwrote many things.
I for one kinda felt like developer building somewhere whit Betsy, don't you ? This is what I meant it felt rushed.
Anyway I liked the Game, I even kept version 15 ( I believe) where we had the option to watch Clara lose her virginity to Chad. which would have been a good twist with all the good looking guys around :)

Reactions: The Black Cat

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Still Something missing... Many games operates on Patreon with way more incest content or anything else content than this game had... If Patreon deleted it, should be some other violation I think... But I don't know for sure either :(
about the end being rushed: when I say it felt rushed I didn't mean it like it was finished fast... I mean there was a story style, there was plots coming up (choices, situations escalating etc...) and I felt like in the last couple of update it is rushed (rather than slow burned :D ). And in the end when you were asked if you like ntr or not? and that overwrote many things.
I for one kinda felt like developer building somewhere whit Betsy, don't you ? This is what I meant it felt rushed.
Anyway I liked the Game, I even kept version 15 ( I believe) where we had the option to watch Clara lose her virginity to Chad. which would have been a good twist with all the good looking guys around :)
Another possibility is he didn’t submit the proof of identification requirement that patreon sent out late last year to all adult content creators. I had to do this where I had to upload a picture of my face and a picture of government photo ID. Some people made up fake names when signing up for their patreon accounts to try and create anonymity as to not have their real names associated with smut content. Big mistake!

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes