RRommel

Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations to the developer:
I really liked both of your games, both the characters and the plot. I would like to know if you have any other projects for 2024.

Last edited:

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
I read the comments and thought amma give still give it a try afterall the end can't be THAT bad u know. BUT man i was so wrong. Totaly abrupt and rushed end which could have been far better. All i hope is the Dev learns from this and makes better quality fresh stuff.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
(n):mad::( Clara's exhibitionism irritates me and it's forced upon her. Kinks (n)(n)o_O:eek:old men, forced by the creator. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My stats with Clara are level 6, seduction 2, lust 9
At least in 12 days it felt like a complete game but in misfits it doesn't seem that way, what they do have similarity in is that their endings are shit :poop: :poop: (n) (n) :cautious:, it had a lot of potential to be a better game but slowburngames isn't interested in it or at least for now , No?:unsure::cautious::cry::LOL:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Well, with the end of this dev's second game, MISFITS, in which the character focused on was CLARA, and with the first game THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, focused on AMY, is it logical to think that the third game will be dedicated to BETSY?

I would love to see this chubby girl in slutty misadventures with half the city, while the MC feels the heavy horns giving more branches in his head.
An NTR paradise.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Well, with the end of this dev's second game, MISFITS, in which the character focused on was CLARA, and with the first game THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, focused on AMY, is it logical to think that the third game will be dedicated to BETSY?

I would love to see this chubby girl in slutty misadventures with half the city, while the MC feels the heavy horns giving more branches in his head.
An NTR paradise.
Also, the The Twelve Days of Christmas featured its main characters as adults, while Misfits features them as late-teens. Which is why it'd perfectly logical that the main heroine in the third game will be not simply Betsy, but GRANDMA Betsy!

May 4, 2019
I don't like Female Protagonist games and I wanted to pair up with Amy in this one. It seemed as if it might be doable based on previous chapters, but she doesn't come into the later chapters at all. Instead it's Clara, who's ran through at this point.

I get that it's an NTR game, but the amount of girl stealing is ludicrous. I think it's a shame that Netori is so much less popular than NTR. Cheating is hot, but being cheated on being hot feels really niche and it's not for me. Pixie's hot so I'm glad for that ending. I initially liked Clara, but she was always really keen to cheat because I'd allowed her sluttiness to increase so that I could fuck Amy and Amy left the plot entirely for no good reason, after every choice I made was to palm off Clara and get with her. Crazy, man. It's pretty disappointing.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Also, the The Twelve Days of Christmas featured its main characters as adults, while Misfits features them as late-teens. Which is why it'd perfectly logical that the main heroine in the third game will be not simply Betsy, but GRANDMA Betsy!
God, even a GRANDMA BETSY is more SEXIER than AMY and CLARA combined! If they have curves and are chubby, ill F them out, whatever the age! :KEK:

Nothing beats that ass and hips.

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-03 230147.png

; )

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Misfits-Bundle
(complete game, all 3 parts)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes