Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
is it possible to be the one who takes Pixie V?
Yeah it is. When you get the last choice to decdie if you like NTR or not, you have to do dislike NTR and the MC should stop Sebastian from taking her virginity, you have to not be dating clara.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Okay but that's not really fair since AoA Academy is literally an S-tier game which happens to be unfinished :LOL:
Kinda my point. A good game is a good game no matter where it is in the process. A mid game doesnt get better just because its finished.

Shdo

Apr 29, 2017
Ahhh no, end to such a great netorare game :cry:

I found it interesting at a main point how you can get to ending just picking one or the other: Just note I was at Level 8 and 10, so if you have a different score here you might not get the same endings.
View attachment 3224785
If you pick (like NTR) you get ending 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you pick (hate NTR) you get ending 1
I had a higher score for the NTR choice to get ending 4, which is pure NTR and got this:
No idea what ending 2 is and will most likely be vanilla normal type choices, meaning I'll have to play from the very start lol. Thing is there are likely a lot of key choices that will affect how it all ends.

So hope Slow Burn Games would remake this but you play it as Clara. I wonder what the next VN might be if they make another?
1704207074904.png
Ahhh no, end to such a great netorare game :cry:

I found it interesting at a main point how you can get to ending just picking one or the other: Just note I was at Level 8 and 10, so if you have a different score here you might not get the same endings.
View attachment 3224785
If you pick (like NTR) you get ending 3
If you pick (hate NTR) you get ending 1
I had a higher score for the NTR choice to get ending 4, which is pure NTR and got this:
No idea what ending 2 is and will most likely be vanilla normal type choices, meaning I'll have to play from the very start lol. Thing is there are likely a lot of key choices that will affect how it all ends.

So hope Slow Burn Games would remake this but you play it as Clara. I wonder what the next VN might be if they make another?
If you dislike ntr and Clara is at level is above 8

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this and not the ending? A couple of sentences is the ending? Hmmm, disappointed.
By the way, is there an ending with Betsy?
It feels like the developer of updates 5-6 spat on the game and just decided to finish it quickly. Although there was a lot of content that could be invented

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
View attachment 1967502

Overview:
It follows the escapades of a group of lads eager to lose their cherry before they leave college.
As the player, you make choices which affect the attitude of the women you encounter.
This story is a prequel to my first game (see below) and you will encounter some of the characters from that game.
The Twelve Days of Christmas

Thread Updated: 2024-01-01
Release Date: 2023-12-03
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: Part 3 - 24.1
Language: English
Other Games: The Twelve Days of Christmas
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This Part 2 version will not work with a save game from v15.0
(you need to use a save from v14.0 or v15.1)

DOWNLOAD
Part 3

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Part 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Part 1
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1646879 View attachment 1646866 View attachment 1646871 View attachment 1646875 View attachment 1646874 View attachment 1646867 View attachment 1646878 View attachment 1646868 View attachment 1646876 View attachment 1646869 View attachment 1646872 View attachment 1646873 View attachment 1646877
really loving the clara ntr route but wish you'd relax the rules on the endings a bit cause i wanna see all the ntr ones but having to "choose ntr" while also figuring out what obscure choice will trigger the other ntr route is a bit of a buzzkill lol or else, what balance of ntr choices i'm supposed to make? i don't know, the game is over three parts and i've already replayed it a bunch, having to go back to try to find the different ntr path is a pain. willing to do it if someone tells me how though lol i'm an addict to the ntr in this game

every10min

Jun 24, 2022
Hahahaha, that ending was hilariously bad... If you want a fun side-project DEV, please get with Lumphorn Games and see if you can make the corruption/cheating prequal to Horton Bay for the MC's GF and her best friend. You definitely have the ability to execute it best. =)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes