Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I got Path 4 ending so what are the other 3, also isn't this a prequel to be with Amy so is one of the endings I can be with her, all the choices I found I was stuck with Clara.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Hi!
Some of the "mixed paths" would actually not need much additional work. The loyal, who we led to exhibitionism Clara could be done quite easily. If say 3-4 decisions in that direction, e.g. black party dress, telling her you like her showing off, are ok with her exhibitionism, photoshots, etc., are chosen by the player, then when Clara shows off, e.g. the Club, the texts for you and her loving it should be activated. That would work with ending one quite well too. You and her like that Clara is an exhibitionist now, text for this is avaiable from other paths.
And there are further variants which could be done with rather few changes in text and pics.
Are you able to do a walkthrough on the 'most' loyal path if possible?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
My 2 cents.
I haven't played the game for a while now, but I will finish it.
Endings are difficult to do to everyone's satisfaction, especially with multiple characters and paths.

I wish the dev much success in his future work.

Misfits [Part 3 v24.1] [Slow Burn Games]
Is this part 3 only?

Last edited:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
In my mind even having a rushed and incomplete ending puts this ahead of 90% of games on the site.

I'd much rather play something from start to finish that feels like a closed product; maybe others are different, I blame the rise of tv serial subscription services :LOL:
I guess but at least in my case a bad/rushed ending can ruin the overall experience of a game, tv show etc, etc.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I guess but at least in my case a bad/rushed ending can ruin the overall experience of a game, tv show etc, etc.
Oh absolutely it can, I think many recognize this. On the other hand, i think more criticism is needed of writing that becomes stale and stagnant, <--- this is a problem with a bunch of serial tv shows, they're just tired, they're milking it for every ounce.

Reactions: RENSHISENSAI

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
aww another game ends too early. oh well. I never really agreed with the writing in this game or how it was structured anyway, but it was a good game for what it was.
He did indeed stay true to his name, slow burn and when it picks up end it. To probably make another slow burn game which will also end too early.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Skimmed through some more and I can safely say it's more or less like Chloe 18 but through a third party male protagonist in order to insert NTR themes. Then tries to balance it out with half-assed branching choices that always seems to rebound between dominant chad & soyboy NTR routes that really doesn't try to separate love/lust interests well. I mean the target lock obsession with Clara just drags the game down and turns it into... another Chloe 18, but should've been called Clara 18.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Seems like quite an abrupt ending, I'd definitely liked the Pixie stuff fleshed out more as I thought she was the hottest since she was introduced... but I guess congratulations are in order for finishing 2 games and putting out regular releases and whatnot.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
Sep 26, 2021
Damn I'm sad this is the end I finally found a new favorite waifu, but now she's gone:/ I think dev was incorrect there were still a lot of things to explore & the possible scenes that could've been done were immense. Hopefully this didn't end abruptly because of leaks. I do wish he comes back to Clara, she was perfect & this game had the potential to be a masterpiece. Unfortunate so many good games with great premises are being rushed first TOTD & now Misfits.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Ahhh no, end to such a great netorare game :cry:

I found it interesting at a main point how you can get to ending just picking one or the other: Just note I was at Level 8 and 10, so if you have a different score here you might not get the same endings.
screenshot0011.png
If you pick (like NTR) you get ending 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you pick (hate NTR) you get ending 1
I had a higher score for the NTR choice to get ending 4, which is pure NTR and got this:
No idea what ending 2 is and will most likely be vanilla normal type choices, meaning I'll have to play from the very start lol. Thing is there are likely a lot of key choices that will affect how it all ends.

So hope Slow Burn Games would remake this but you play it as Clara. I wonder what the next VN might be if they make another?

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I've never tried this game and it looks like it's finished.
what kind of incest is in it?
m/s, b/s or other?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I enjoyed the game then I saw the "endings" and I lol'd.

I can't even be mad. It's got to be the shittest ending to a game i've ever seen but the fact that any dev had the audacity to release something like that and call it an ending is hilarious.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
If you are playing for the first time you need all parts separately. But if only want to play current update last part will be enough for you.
Then do saves carry over into the next part, or will there just be a questionnaire in Part 2 and 3, asking questions about previous parts?
I ask cause if I'm answering questions, there's really o need to download parts 1 and 2, cause saves won't matter, and I could just answer questions about each path. (assuming the previous comments aren't correct, and choices DO matter lol)

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes