RENSHISENSAI

Mar 30, 2019
Well i was enjoying this alot i love stoys with corruption in them, the last chapter was WAAAAAYYYYYY to short!! but there was alot of side storys NOT tied up!! like :
* Amy and Jackson?
* Clara, Amy and Jackson 3 way?
* Jackson and his pals orgy night and not poker(or "poking her" night)
* the old men with the school uniform 3 way?
* Another trip to the teachers house Clara or with just Amy?
* Amy and Clara girl on girl?
* The 2 sick kids 3 way?
* there was a hint at the sick kids Dad?
* Clara having sex with MC friends in the ally way?
* Clara and her boss in work?(and or with Amy?)
and im sure im forgeting a crap load of others in this story.......I dont know about you lot but i get excited every month waithing for a new chaper to come out, and I cant wait to see where it goes......the good thing is the Dev can always go back to it at another date and change it up, I know alot of us would not only love that but help out the dev, Im not giving up hope just yet!!

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Eric losing his v card is ironic?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, finally it is over. The Ending D(part 4) is what l got and finally, Clara is sexy, supportive and does anal. Not the best ending(in terms of writing) but there is closure.
Ending with Pixie feels like looping, something bad is going to happen

Last edited:

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
The abrupt ending is a bad surprise. And the argument "why" by the dev is really lame, because there is so much room for side stories, that the game could still continue, without getting bored to the customers.
I think he lost motivation by not recruiting more patrons to pay for. But that is a problem of all good games. They are leaked too early after an update. When I'm not supporting anyhow, I could wait a bit before the public publishing without pushing.
Put it in Steam...

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
I love this game because it was the one that got me into NTR, even am a patron, but man the ending was one of the worst I've ever played through... That being said, if the dev's next game is a better version of this game (same genres) I'll probably continue to support him. The least I expect are better animations though, some look like a slide show presentation :LUL:

Reactions: Envoye

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
congrats on reaching a state of completion yer happy with I guess... seemed truncated and forced as hell but its yer game

at least I got the only not-fucked ending

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
Well, I enjoyed the game, but I thought this ending was a bit rushed, I think the creator should explore the characters' stories a little more... but it was his decision... I hope that in this next project he will focus on the story.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
So what's the ending? I lost my saves. & it'll take a while to catch up.
Anything resembling a good end?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Why did he end the game so prematurely he could gone till part 4, but this game ended this way that its wasted so much potential.

Reactions: Cedrog

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Didn't he say, either in relation to this or his previous game, that he doesn't like spending more than a year on a game?

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Why did he end the game so prematurely he could gone till part 4, but this game ended this way that its wasted so much potential.
To answer your question, here's what he wrote in the dev log.

This is the last chapter of the story. Many people have wondered why it doesn't continue but for me the story is about Clara's corruption and once that happens, it becomes a different story (one that I may return to in the future).
There is likely to be one more new version next month with fixes, slightly smoother gameplay and a few enhancements to the gui- largely depends on the feedback from my Patrons as to whether it is an improvement or not.

Reactions: KiraJames

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For Misfits, my only suggestions are to add more spicy endings involving the other characters e.g. Betsy, Amy, Jackson, and the mechanics. A would be a nice feature to show off all the content.
I am aware that there have been lots of mistakes and broken bits in the game and hopefully I've addressed those in the final version which will be out next month. I've (successfully) played through Loyal and Slutty routes and changed slightly the player choices (some greyed out depending on previous choices) so gameplay is a bit more consistent. You can judge for yourself if it makes the game better or worse. I'll be testing it with patrons over the next few weeks, so expect to see it end of Jan.
Hi!
Some of the "mixed paths" would actually not need much additional work. The loyal, who we led to exhibitionism Clara could be done quite easily. If say 3-4 decisions in that direction, e.g. black party dress, telling her you like her showing off, are ok with her exhibitionism, photoshots, etc., are chosen by the player, then when Clara shows off, e.g. the Club, the texts for you and her loving it should be activated. That would work with ending one quite well too. You and her like that Clara is an exhibitionist now, text for this is avaiable from other paths.
And there are further variants which could be done with rather few changes in text and pics.

deaddog

May 16, 2017
I loved this project, and as long as SlowBurnGames serves up more scenes with Amy, I'll be right there every single time! She's so insanely knockout gorgeous!! And seeing her slutting it up is just

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes