Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Wow...I haven't been so dissapointed by a story ending since Game of thrones season 8. Such a shame for a game which had so much potential. I hope someone takes the time and redoes this..
This is the second title that does the same, in its next title it could be different, it could start that the mc's life is shit that is impossible to live and as the story progresses it improves and has a happy ending, it will be like slowburngames reverse and that would be a positive change? :unsure: :love::ROFLMAO: (y) (y) (y)

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Here is the official link to v24.1.

This is the last chapter of the story. Many people have wondered why it doesn't continue but for me the story is about Clara's corruption and once that happens, it becomes a different story (one that I may return to in the future).
There is likely to be one more new version next month with fixes, slightly smoother gameplay and a few enhancements to the gui- largely depends on the feedback from my Patrons as to whether it is an improvement or not.
For now, thanks for all the support and I hope you enjoyed it.
ch24_64.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022

This is the last chapter of the story. Many people have wondered why it doesn't continue but for me the story is about Clara's corruption and once that happens, it becomes a different story (one that I may return to in the future).
There is likely to be one more new version next month with fixes, slightly smoother gameplay and a few enhancements to the gui- largely depends on the feedback from my Patrons as to whether it is an improvement or not.
View attachment 3221327
I liked your game, but in your next game you can't give yourself a happy ending or the closest thing to that, I have a doubt Amy and MC of this game one are based on people from your past who hurt you and you created these titles to punish them? :unsure: :unsure::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi slowburngames !

Some feedback on the last part of Misfits! I know I was sometimes harsh since the chapters 3v16+ with my critic, but it seems to have brought at least some changes and I can take back some of it now. I was really positive surprised, since going by the last few updates, which had some really strange, illfitting dialogs/monologs at times, that a lot of routes were fixed in v24. I was able to bring a loyal playthrough halfway well to the end. Good that this can happen!

I am sad and yes, even a bit disappointed, that several of the possible "mixed" paths, like loyal Exhibitionist or slightly hot girlfriend, were cut off during part 3. As an example, for about 2/3 -3/4 of the game you could play towards a loyal Clara, which you could lead (and love her for it) to Exhibitionism, e.g. the black party dress. But suddenly this viable path went down the drain, due to the wrong coupling of Clara´s exhibitionism with the NTR stuff.
Exhibitionism/showing off has nothing to do with NTR. A person can be a showoff, but completely loyal too. Ending one could be great if there were still the option to see the text for liking it when Clara shows off on stage, etc. if you chose several exhibitionism options over the game, say, black party dress, telling her you like her showing off, photo shots, groping/dancing, alleyways.

Interesting twist was the Pixie girlfriend ending.

Reactions: holy8675 and DJsona

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Hi slowburngames !

Some feedback on the last part of Misfits! I know I was sometimes harsh since the chapters 3v16+ with my critic, but it seems to have brought at least some changes and I can take back some of it now. I was really positive surprised, since going by the last few updates, which had some really strange, illfitting dialogs/monologs at times, that a lot of routes were fixed in v24. I was able to bring a loyal playthrough halfway well to the end. Good that this can happen!

I am sad and yes, even a bit disappointed, that several of the possible "mixed" paths, like loyal Exhibitionist or slightly hot girlfriend, were cut off during part 3. As an example, for about 2/3 -3/4 of the game you could play towards a loyal Clara, which you could lead (and love her for it) to Exhibitionism, e.g. the black party dress. But suddenly this viable path went down the drain, due to the wrong coupling of Clara´s exhibitionism with the NTR stuff.
Exhibitionism/showing off has nothing to do with NTR. A person can be a showoff, but completely loyal too. Ending one could be great if there were still the option to see the text for liking it when Clara shows off on stage, etc. if you chose several exhibitionism options over the game, say, black party dress, telling her you like her showing off, photo shots, groping/dancing, alleyways.

Interesting twist was the Pixie girlfriend ending.
Hi Turret,
Thanks for all your work on Walkthroughs and for your feedback. Harsh or not, I find constructive feedback valuable.

The main reason for trying to claw back on the possible routes is to make it all manageable. I try to provide a decent sized episode every month but there is a limit to the number of hours in a day so can't cover every possible flavour of corruption.

I am aware that there have been lots of mistakes and broken bits in the game and hopefully I've addressed those in the final version which will be out next month. I've (successfully) played through Loyal and Slutty routes and changed slightly the player choices (some greyed out depending on previous choices) so gameplay is a bit more consistent. You can judge for yourself if it makes the game better or worse. I'll be testing it with patrons over the next few weeks, so expect to see it end of Jan.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Well that was a waste of time, would have hated to be a patron and getting that, tossed out without care. Overall a shame too, I liked the game for the most part, I'm assuming they're jumping onto a new project, but the ending was handled so badly here I doubt I give any support.

boobthief

May 25, 2017
I, nor as far is I know someone else here, never got an answer to that s... decisions. But at least some light corrections were done, since in a chapter 3 version I had it was possible to get the Pixie NTR scene with NTR 0! This is not possible anymore, but I doubt all paths were repaired. I simply wait for the last version to finally arrive today and look if I can steer 1-2 Clara loyal routes to the end. I am not that hopeful it will function.
If you want to see all the endings:

Unzip and copy attached z_chapter24_cyoa.rpy into your game dir and play load a save from Chapter 24.

cyoa.jpg

boobthief

May 25, 2017

View attachment 3221327
Congratulations on completing another game with consistently regular and good enjoyable updates!

For people who like Misfits I suggest you play their previous game Twelve Days of Christmas and if you enjoy their work and that's possible for you.

For Misfits, my only suggestions are to add more spicy endings involving the other characters e.g. Betsy, Amy, Jackson, and the mechanics. A would be a nice feature to show off all the content.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Misfits-P3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
The abrupt ending is a bad surprise. And the argument "why" by the dev is really lame, because there is so much room for side stories, that the game could still continue, without getting bored to the customers.
I think he lost motivation by not recruiting more patrons to pay for. But that is a problem of all good games. They are leaked too early after an update. When I'm not supporting anyhow, I could wait a bit before the public publishing without pushing.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I dont know the game was never good to be honest it never was slow burn and the build up between the couple/antagonist was very bad too man why we cant get high qualitie ntr games :( :(always low effort qualitie Harem/ntr

I love this kink but the games are often so bad

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes