The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Day 25 December... in this Christmas, and near of the FINAL public release chapter 24 of MISFITS, writing this post with the sound of Beach House (dreampop group) - Troublemaker (song), i can't help but shed a tear for this well-crafted game, which has accompanied us in recent years.

Unforgettable characters, incredible stories, memorable moments.

From now on, all of this will enter the sands of oblivion, and will give rise to a new cycle.

Rest in peace Misfits.
The good news is that this game is one of the rare ones that has been completed, in a universe where most games are incomplete, abandoned, or eternally continued.

I will miss you Betsy. Oh girl...
... I must be crazy... writing these lines in the early hours of Christmas Day, on a site dedicated to erotic games... completely alone without cat food... well... real life. ; )

1659738995342.png

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-13 125716.png

Good Xmas everyone.

markusaurelius20

Sep 4, 2022
Day 25 December... in this Christmas, and near of the FINAL public release chapter 24 of MISFITS, writing this post with the sound of Beach House (dreampop group) - Troublemaker (song), i can't help but shed a tear for this well-crafted game, which has accompanied us in recent years.

From now on, all of this will enter the sands of oblivion, and will give rise to a new cycle.

Rest in peace Misfits.
The good news is that this game is one of the rare ones that has been completed, in a universe where most games are incomplete, abandoned, or eternally continued.

... I must be crazy... writing these lines in the early hours of Christmas Day, on a site dedicated to erotic games... completely alone without cat food... well... real life. ; )

View attachment 3202330

View attachment 3202327

Good Xmas everyone.
you OK, bro ? Hang in there, it will get better. And buy some cat food ! Merry Xmas !

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023

Rest in peace Misfits.

View attachment 3202330

View attachment 3202327

Good Xmas everyone.
I'm up to you.
In your last screen, Chaz explain better than one thousand word.

Merry xmas to all that enjoyed this wonderful game.
I can surely say that this is one of the best NTR game here. Anyone have personal preference, but stories builded in this game are very well growth.
Maybe I could say that the choose you made in first part (favuorite girl for mc) should be switched any time with the portrait (to all girl sheet for example).
I mean because as in real and most important as to me, this is happened. You can have one favourite girl but another, with right times, another one can take over place.

I will wait for final chapter and after that I think I will play again this game with small changes.

Sometimes I found better scene with other option I made. In 12 days xmas for example after contest Amy have to choose if wanna serve host of that event and of course I did, but after that I had problem with relationship so I had to come back and choose different. Other choice was even better, didn't solve my problem but I enjoyed so much.

Thanks for this game and merry xmas to anyone.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I like this game, but I wanted more events with Mom MC.
Guys, can any of the patrons say something about when the update is expected to be released?
I know that he promised to publish at the end of the month. The question is, will he make it or not, or will we get him next year?

Last edited:

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
I like this game, but I wanted more events with Mom MC.
Guys, can any of the patrons say something about when the update is expected to be released?
I know that he promised to publish at the end of the month. The question is, will he make it or not, or will we get him next year?
Dev was never interested in involving MC's mom in the hijinks. The latest/final update was already released to the upper tier Patrons on Dec. 3. No one leaks it anymore since some dumbass leaked it on Day 1 of release earlier this year, dev lost his shit and threatened to quit making games forever and ever if anyone else leaked it. Patrons now have to take a sacred blood oath on the firstborn of their ancestors that they'll never leak it to this site, which also happens to be the primary way the game is promoted. It is what it is.

Anyway, it'll get released here later today (Saturday,30th) or more likely tomorrow (Sunday,31st). This has been one of my favorite games here but it lost some of it's punch once she started fucking anyone for money. I guess that's the nature of slow burn games. I just hope there's some decent resolution to the storylines at this point.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Dev was never interested in involving MC's mom in the hijinks. The latest/final update was already released to the upper tier Patrons on Dec. 3. No one leaks it anymore since some dumbass leaked it on Day 1 of release earlier this year, dev lost his shit and threatened to quit making games forever and ever if anyone else leaked it. Patrons now have to take a sacred blood oath on the firstborn of their ancestors that they'll never leak it to this site, which also happens to be the primary way the game is promoted. It is what it is.
Oh no, I hope he continue to develop new games. Untill now I loved all his games, maybe renders are not good as in other games, and lewd scene are too short, but still are worth enough. Thanks for explain what happened, cause new users, like me, don't know.

Anyway, it'll get released here later today (Saturday,30th) or more likely tomorrow (Sunday,31st). This has been one of my favorite games here but it lost some of it's punch once she started fucking anyone for money. I guess that's the nature of slow burn games. I just hope there's some decent resolution to the storylines at this point.
For you lost some punch, for me gain more punch. We've seen Clara in 12 days that was called by her friend Amy "slut", so at some point this should be happen. And is realistic the path we saw. Of course money are only excuse for her, to unleash her willing, her deep desire holded since she broke the brake.

I'll wait for final chapter but for me is a full 5 star for now.

Reactions: Fapbert

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
what i read/heard the end was rushed into 4 ending and they are not really expected endings or just one of them not expected ?
Anyway I keep my hopes low...(story wise), game wise it is still great :)

Reactions: wildthing6

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For you lost some punch, for me gain more punch. We've seen Clara in 12 days that was called by her friend Amy "slut", so at some point this should be happen. And is realistic the path we saw. Of course money are only excuse for her, to unleash her willing, her deep desire holded since she broke the brake.

I'll wait for final chapter but for me is a full 5 star for now.
The thing is that the Clara of "12 Days" had strict limits how far she went and she was less slutty than the other girls at the birthday party! Clara said it herself "(...)just a handjob. That is not cheating!" The formulation alone is enough to insinuate that Clara is still with Max and they have some rules in place!
The "12 days" Clara was also something of a show off, so her becoming an exhibitionist in "Misfits" is fitting. But what is not fitting was the decision of Slowburn that late in chapter 3 the exhibitionist Clara variants were lumped into the NTR routes without warning. Exhibitionism has NOTHING to do with NTR!:FacePalm:
This less than optimal decision by the dev torpedoed several viable routes like .e.g the loyal, but exhibitionistic Clara. You might look at our discussion some pages ago about this. I am actually pretty pissed off with how the last several updates were handled. Still I look forward to see what endings we can get.

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Fair point to be honest. I would have loved a relationship with Clara where we push her into exhibitionism only, and in that route things can get out of the hand just if you want. But not because she wants to fuck with everyone :( I don't even feel like she loves our character... this is barely a relationship anymore ...

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes