JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Does this game have no public release? And from the descriptions of the tiers $1 Patrons get no game access either?
The release in the OP is the public release. The developer comes on here to post a link, as well as previews (such as the one a few posts above).

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
The release in the OP is the public release. The developer comes on here to post a link, as well as previews (such as the one a few posts above).
Sorry, I was asking about the game "It's Not a World For Alyssa" promoted in the post I was replying to not Misfits.

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Maybe... maybe.... the dev will 'rework' the ending like was done halfway through with the rework of the party? One can only hope...

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Very nice game. I liked most the latest parts and I'm wating for final chapter.
Part 1 is a crescendo with Amy final apex.
Part 2 still have Amy as star and after playing 12 days that should be normal but in background you could notice Clara improvement.
Part 3 for me is Clara all the way, she totally overtake Amy, even at her peak.

If i have to say my personal best scene I should divide for character.
For Clara: chickan (latest), mechanics and I hope she will be shared to all Mistfit's members at the end (to celebrate the spirit of game's start).
For Amy: Math professor and taxi driver but she have some other really good too. For taxi driver I was hoping she go forward, in final he's her first cock she saw. Maybe Clara can fix that, satisfy his needs.

I wish good luck for final chapter

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Well, i can only wish to the dev good luck with his next project.

Hope to see a good NTR story lol, even if the most people here hated that, and tried to play this obvious NTR based game without NTR scenes, almost an impossible mission here, in the story, but dev was kind to give a non NTR story line to calm down those players.

Aaaand as obvious to everyone who see my sig down here, BETSY unique sig, and making free advertizing to the dev, i hope to see in his next project a cute teen chubby fat girl like Betsy, as that is my type of girls.

Until now dev is very democratic in his Girls choices, in his stories: All type of bodies sizes for everyone taste. And thats great. Its called realism.

If i see then a girl of my taste (BETSY body type) in next project, i will be a Patreon of his work. ; )

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
A bit like 12 days xmas, the end is in a rush like a bad hollywood movie, all the parts (school teachers and staff, beach, bum,...) were not fully exploited. The dev should have take his break before and making the history wider and longer, chapter 23 is very disapointing I can imagine the epilogue is just here to express laziness about continuing the story. The game was good in the middle of the story such a shame

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
A bit like 12 days xmas, the end is in a rush like a bad hollywood movie, all the parts (school teachers and staff, beach, bum,...) were not fully exploited. The dev should have take his break before and making the history wider and longer, chapter 23 is very disapointing I can imagine the epilogue is just here to express laziness about continuing the story. The game was good in the middle of the story such a shame
But the parts you mention are not core of the game.
School teacher for example appear few times, so they are in the story with all implication your choices had, but they are not main part.
I would like taxi driver appear more often but I don't complain if he not have a final.
In 12 days xmas you know that are 12 days, and you have time to do all you can. Can't be rushed cause you know from start how much time left.
In this game you have a lot of more stories, and they go at right pace imho.
For beach what have to happen more ?!? Amy have what she want (at that point) and now is changed so she have no reason to go further.
Clara had her kink, first or second sex (depend from choice) at the hotel right after beach.

For me game is good and improve in final part and I can tell you why. From start Amy was my favourite char and she doesn't disappoint me, she is super in the first and second part of the game. So it was a surprise for me when Clara overtake all expectation. Clara in the final part is very very sexy and if she become my new favourite character. So the story can be bad as you say.
At least for me, but I don't think I'm the only one.

I tried to argue, so if you still think is like a bad hollywood movie at least explain more.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes