Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
No, you can totally avoid that if you're not into NTR. If your ntrQuest score is 0 or lower then the MC will storm in the room and stop Sebastian from seducing Pixie any further. You've just been enjoying being cucked a bit too much for that scene to trigger.
So because I choose some NTR scene, that changed the behaviour of Pixie ? Why not, but you must admit it's weird.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Just out of curiosity (I'm not playing the game at the moment).. the cheating\ntr moments in the game all have the MC liking it (meh..), or there is a path\version of it where he doesn't like it?
There's lots of moments where the MC's thoughts depend on your hidden NTR score. Making different choices can either increase or lower the value (even go below 0). Sometimes MC's reaction also depends on which girl you choose as your dream girl at the beginning of the game.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
So because I choose some NTR scene, that changed the behaviour of Pixie ? Why not, but you must admit it's weird.
Pixie's behaviour doesn't depend on anything, at least so far. She's still curious about sex and looking for someone to help her come out of her shell, no matter what her level, lust or your ntrQuest value are. Plus, her being very drunk at the party makes her more vulnerable. She only stops because the MC storms into the room on non-NTR path. The question is whether watching Pixie lose virginity to Seb even counts as NTR if you're not interested in her? That sounds more like voyeurism to me. So, better solution would have been to give players the choice whether to keep watching, put a stop to this or perhaps even just go away, not make it depend on your feelings about NTR.

Reactions: Turret

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Hi!
Might be the case, since I was able to get the NTR scene with NTR score 0. But that is not my main argument here. It is the fact that a lot of the events and dialog in chapter 3 are inconsistent and the tipping point bewteen NTR 0 and NTR 1+ is simply too narrow.
As I wrote in earlier posts, in chapter 1 and 2 (even early 3) having a show off, but loyal Clara was no problem, a viable path. But in chapter 3 it will earn you a NTR point, no matter that you and Clara were loyal to each other. This frakking sinlge NTR point leads to full NTR without warning or leveling. This is stupid, as can be seen with Pixie.
If you like Clara showing off, no matter if she is loyal or not, does not translate into wanting to see Pixie become a vapid bed bunny for Sebastian with a measly, single frakking NTR point!
You can even have negative NTR score but I see your point and understand why you're frustrated. There's lots of moments in the game where you can argue what should and shouldn't count for NTR. Exhibitionism on its own isn't cuckolding.
I don't really like cheating my way through the game but there's some moments where I disagree with the dev's decisions so I've resorted to playing around with the values in the console to get a better experience for myself.

Reactions: Turret

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There's lots of moments where the MC's thoughts depend on your hidden NTR score. Making different choices can either increase or lower the value (even go below 0). Sometimes MC's reaction also depends on which girl you choose as your dream girl at the beginning of the game.
Thanks..so the answer to my question is that there's a path where he doesn't like it..correct? (I mean cheating or ntr)
I ask cause I honestly I find uninteresting the games where there's that kind of "reaction" (liking it)

Arnaud

May 13, 2017
Played it too, actually worst ending I've ever played through, and that's saying a lot since I've been here since 2017...

I've always thought that with (much) better animation and more POVs / angles in H-scenes, this game would be among the best games ever. After this "final update" though... Huge potential - huge disappointment, enough said...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There. Saved you 10-12 bucks, you're welcome! :HideThePain:

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Thanks..so the answer to my question is that there's a path where he doesn't like it..correct? (I mean cheating or ntr)
I ask cause I honestly I find uninteresting the games where there's that kind of "reaction" (liking it)
Correct.

Reactions: Mwanted

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Played it too, actually worst ending I've ever played through, and that's saying a lot since I've been here since 2017...

I've always thought that with (much) better animation and more POVs / angles in H-scenes, this game would be among the best games ever. After this "final update" though... Huge potential - huge disappointment, enough said...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There. Saved you 10-12 bucks, you're welcome! :HideThePain:
Honestly, there is only one thing wrong with this game, even including this possible ending (I'm sure it is correct, but I have to wait another month to see it).

The issue is half of the MC's reactions to everything. If he acted and reacted the same as the rest of the Misfits gang, then the entire game would make more sense. Instead, most of the time he is jealous of other men or expresses some sort of betrayal at Clara's actions. Some other times he acts like he likes it. This inconsistency drives me nuts. Not to mention you can do things with other women with absolutely no consequences to your relationship. I think you can have sex with at least nine other women (and HJs/BJs from many more) and afterwards MC has no remorse about it, in contrast to his thoughts about Clara.

The narrative also wants you to dislike Gordon, Sebastian, your step-dad, the mechanics, and others, but the truth is that the author actually does want them to do things to your girl. And you are supposed to like it. Honestly in the end the guys are all very honest with you, it is just Clara that lies her ass off all the time.

Lastly, this really wasn't like 12 Days at all, apart from manipulative sexual encounters for money.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Honestly, there is only one thing wrong with this game, even including this possible ending (I'm sure it is correct, but I have to wait another month to see it).

The issue is half of the MC's reactions to everything. If he acted and reacted the same as the rest of the Misfits gang, then the entire game would make more sense. Instead, most of the time he is jealous of other men or expresses some sort of betrayal at Clara's actions. Some other times he acts like he likes it. This inconsistency drives me nuts. Not to mention you can do things with other women with absolutely no consequences to your relationship. I think you can have sex with at least nine other women (and HJs/BJs from many more) and afterwards MC has no remorse about it, in contrast to his thoughts about Clara.

The narrative also wants you to dislike Gordon, Sebastian, your step-dad, the mechanics, and others, but the truth is that the author actually does want them to do things to your girl. And you are supposed to like it. Honestly in the end the guys are all very honest with you, it is just Clara that lies her ass off all the time.

Lastly, this really wasn't like 12 Days at all, apart from manipulative sexual encounters for money.
I think the biggest problem with the inconsistencies of Max behaviour, which drives me nuts as well, is that slowburn botched the variables (exhibitionism is not cheating or NTR) and also has too narrow tipping points in part 3. Which is the reason we sometimes get loyal, sharing and cheating dialog mixed together.
My example I already mentioned several times is the show off, but loyal Clara. The typical dialog and inner monolog is clearly sometimes correct loyal stuff, then without reason and ryhme we get cheating dialog at worst and sharing at best. An exhibitionist Clara can be fully loyal, but that we do not get in part 3 anymore, because of fucked up variable allocation (you get NTR points if you encourage Clara to show off in part 3 :FacePalm: ) and this allocation is to narrow. One measly NTR point, from encouraging Clara to show off, is enough to get mostly the NTR sh...!
Even Sharing is full of mistakes in the last couple updates! One of the top sharing situations in the game - Clara looking at you to get the ok (or not) to do something with the guy in front of her is a carwreck due to the MC oszillating between being happy you and Clara share, then whining that she did, being also at odds with himself for allowing it...

Reactions: Grizloy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To take a mild break from bashing dev, (wait nm I just checked his patreon he's doing quiet healthy for himself bash away)...

I'm dying to know, does anyone actually have hair on their balls like that depicted in the game?

my lunch almost comes up when I see any of these forests, it doesnt even look real.... do people actually have ball hair like that? If I look down in my pants right now, ball hair is like wispy, thin and curly, I've never seen anything like whats in this game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
To take a mild break from bashing dev, (wait nm I just checked his patreon he's doing quiet healthy for himself bash away)...

I'm dying to know, does anyone actually have hair on their balls like that depicted in the game?

my lunch almost comes up when I see any of these forests, it doesnt even look real.... do people actually have ball hair like that? If I look down in my pants right now, ball hair is like wispy, thin and curly, I've never seen anything like whats in this game.
I don't have an answer for that but why don't we do the easiest thing and say that the male characters in Misfits have hair on their balls like that because they are Australian, the toilet water spins backwards, their best-known animals are marsupials, the rest Would you believe this explanation? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes