estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 3 v23.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 338 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I have a habit of always waiting a year for updates before replaying a game from this site, but I’ve seen some comments that sound like the game is already complete and others that say a chapter is missing. Can anyone please clarify the current state of the game for me?

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
But the parts you mention are not core of the game.
School teacher for example appear few times, so they are in the story with all implication your choices had, but they are not main part.
I would like taxi driver appear more often but I don't complain if he not have a final.
In 12 days xmas you know that are 12 days, and you have time to do all you can. Can't be rushed cause you know from start how much time left.
In this game you have a lot of more stories, and they go at right pace imho.
For beach what have to happen more ?!? Amy have what she want (at that point) and now is changed so she have no reason to go further.
Clara had her kink, first or second sex (depend from choice) at the hotel right after beach.

For me game is good and improve in final part and I can tell you why. From start Amy was my favourite char and she doesn't disappoint me, she is super in the first and second part of the game. So it was a surprise for me when Clara overtake all expectation. Clara in the final part is very very sexy and if she become my new favourite character. So the story can be bad as you say.
At least for me, but I don't think I'm the only one.

I tried to argue, so if you still think is like a bad hollywood movie at least explain more.
I did not say the game was bad just this end that is in a rush (and 12 days even if it is fixed that there is only 12 days the last chapter was a bit disaponting also). School, beach, etc are essential in the story, as well as the DS sessions, but the rythm for the corruption of pixie for example is jumping from nearly nothing to sex on the 23. etc. etc. would have prefer that teachers and staff or mechanics play a bigger role, making Clara corruption more naughty. This is my option up to capt 22 I loved the game.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
I did not say the game was bad just this end that is in a rush (and 12 days even if it is fixed that there is only 12 days the last chapter was a bit disaponting also). School, beach, etc are essential in the story, as well as the DS sessions, but the rythm for the corruption of pixie for example is jumping from nearly nothing to sex on the 23. etc. etc. would have prefer that teachers and staff or mechanics play a bigger role, making Clara corruption more naughty. This is my option up to capt 22 I loved the game.
Mmmm you speak as game is done but is not. Chapter 23 is not the end of story, there will be ch 24 for that.
Everyone have a personal taste and is natural. For mechanics I loved every single moment and as you I would see more, anyway if I feel this is because the story at this point take your "hearth".
For Pixie you have right but in storytelling speak have as well. I explain better, Pixie don't have much space before part 3 so she stay near to level 0 with basic information. But this is also a meta vision, I mean out of story consideration.
If you are into pov of character, often happen that you don't interact with a person, even if you would like and when happen all change.
So is not so strange that Pixie, that is shy (don't forget), not appear before and then, after a connection is created, she's involved.

And I don't wanna dig on Clara's thing. I don't know your game, but in mine she's taking around 3 creampie per day (mc excluded) ... I think is naughty.
I would like see her shared with all mistfits members, to close circle. We will see what final chapter bring us.

And for sure I'll wait next game of slowburngames

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Black Cat

Muletto

Aug 31, 2018
a nice Christmas chapter? he has more antlers than a reindeer, one or two more doesn't change him much, seeing Clara do threesomes with other men and him screwing her friends is fun, or Clara's gangbang with his friends.
I'm looking forward to the new chapter

• Haha
Reactions: wildthing6
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes