Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Fair point to be honest. I would have loved a relationship with Clara where we push her into exhibitionism only, and in that route things can get out of the hand just if you want.
Very much agree on this! That was actually a viable way for most of the game, until Slowburn decided to change stuff around. I still try to find a route where we have a show off Clara who is loyal.

Reactions: holy8675

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
The thing is that the Clara of "12 Days" had strict limits how far she went and she was less slutty than the other girls at the birthday party! Clara said it herself "(...)just a handjob. That is not cheating!" The formulation alone is enough to insinuate that Clara is still with Max and they have some rules in place!
The "12 days" Clara was also something of a show off, so her becoming an exhibitionist in "Misfits" is fitting. But what is not fitting was the decision of Slowburn that late in chapter 3 the exhibitionist Clara variants were lumped into the NTR routes without warning. Exhibitionism has NOTHING to do with NTR!:FacePalm:
This less than optimal decision by the dev torpedoed several viable routes like .e.g the loyal, but exhibitionistic Clara. You might look at our discussion some pages ago about this. I am actually pretty pissed off with how the last several updates were handled. Still I look forward to see what endings we can get.
While I'm a sick pervert who always plays every game to max corruption, humiliation, and degradation, I agree with you totally that it sucks the more pure routes turned into NTR. If a dev says their game will have a pure/love/vanilla route then they for sure should have it. However I disagree on your interpretation of Clare in 12 Days. When she said "It's just a handjob, not cheating" she was speaking directly to Amy. She knew Amy had a boyfriend and was just trying to convince her to do it. This had nothing to do with Clare's personal morality, in my opinion, and of course whether she had a boyfriend is never addressed. Also remember the game opens with her flirting with/trying to fuck Amy's Dad. A little foreshadowing of the Old Man kink that features heavily in Misfits.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
While I'm a sick pervert who always plays every game to max corruption, humiliation, and degradation, I agree with you totally that it sucks the more pure routes turned into NTR. If a dev says their game will have a pure/love/vanilla route then they for sure should have it. However I disagree on your interpretation of Clare in 12 Days. When she said "It's just a handjob, not cheating" she was speaking directly to Amy. She knew Amy had a boyfriend and was just trying to convince her to do it. This had nothing to do with Clare's personal morality, in my opinion, and of course whether she had a boyfriend is never addressed. Also remember the game opens with her flirting with/trying to fuck Amy's Dad. A little foreshadowing of the Old Man kink that features heavily in Misfits.
Avsolutely agree with you on how the more pure routes should have been kept as they were. As for Clara in Misfits: While she speaks to Amy about the handjob, it is also clear that Clara herself will not go further than that. This is something of a rule for her, it seems. Also please remember that Clara is the only(!) one of the girls at the party who does nothing with the strippers.
It is correct that Clara flirted with Amy´s Dad and it is a foreshadowing of her faible for older men, but it is also mentioned in dialog I think, that Clara is flirting much, but it does not go further.

Reactions: Fapbert

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Avsolutely agree with you on how the more pure routes should have been kept as they were. As for Clara in Misfits: While she speaks to Amy about the handjob, it is also clear that Clara herself will not go further than that. This is something of a rule for her, it seems. Also please remember that Clara is the only(!) one of the girls at the party who does nothing with the strippers.
It is correct that Clara flirted with Amy´s Dad and it is a foreshadowing of her faible for older men, but it is also mentioned in dialog I think, that Clara is flirting much, but it does not go further.
I think you forget the shower scene where Clara shoots her shot with Amy's dad. She would definitely had gone further if he had responded to her the way she was hoping.

That being said, she didn't seem like quite the whore the NTR path in Misfits leads to.

Reactions: Turret

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:So the game is over because I haven't played for a long time. :eek::oops:Clara has become a whore regardless of our choices?

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
:unsure:So the game is over because I haven't played for a long time. :eek::oops:Clara has become a whore regardless of our choices?
Not quite. I have a "pure" run where Clara has not had sex with anyone other than you. Not sure what the payoff will be in the last chapter, as it is a fairly boring path.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Not quite. I have a "pure" run where Clara has not had sex with anyone other than you. Not sure what the payoff will be in the last chapter, as it is a fairly boring path.
This is about what I mentioned in several earlier posts, we can have a "nun" Clara and we had a "medium hot, loyal" Clara path until Slowburn got the "great idea" to lump exhibitionism together with NTR, which is stupid. In addition he changed the impact of longtime hotness and daily hotpoits.
Maybe he did it because the patrons wanted it, maybe he got this stupid ideas on his own, but the end was that it crashed most loyal paths, even some sharing paths. They either folded into the NTR paths or we got dialog and inner monolog mixed together from several paths.
I wrote in an earlier post that on one run I made, Max encouraged Clara (who was loyal) to show off, even told her directly he liked she is an exhibitionist and it the next(!) event, Max inner voice begins to lament that he does not like Clara showing off, "how could she", etc. What the hell?? It is clearly text from another path, which fired because the point system was changed without forethought.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This is about what I mentioned in several earlier posts, we can have a "nun" Clara and we had a "medium hot, loyal" Clara path until Slowburn got the "great idea" to lump exhibitionism together with NTR, which is stupid. In addition he changed the impact of longtime hotness and daily hotpoits.
Maybe he did it because the patrons wanted it, maybe he got this stupid ideas on his own, but the end was that it crashed most loyal paths, even some sharing paths. They either folded into the NTR paths or we got dialog and inner monolog mixed together from several paths.
I wrote in an earlier post that on one run I made, Max encouraged Clara (who was loyal) to show off, even told her directly he liked she is an exhibitionist and it the next(!) event, Max inner voice begins to lament that he does not like Clara showing off, "how could she", etc. What the hell?? It is clearly text from another path, which fired because the point system was changed without forethought.

:unsure:What did the creator say about him messing up the track and it affecting the game?

Reactions: Leongen43

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
:unsure:What did the creator say about him messing up the track and it affecting the game?
I, nor as far is I know someone else here, never got an answer to that s... decisions. But at least some light corrections were done, since in a chapter 3 version I had it was possible to get the Pixie NTR scene with NTR 0! This is not possible anymore, but I doubt all paths were repaired. I simply wait for the last version to finally arrive today and look if I can steer 1-2 Clara loyal routes to the end. I am not that hopeful it will function.

Reactions: Leongen43

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
well I wish I could say the were wrong when they said it is rushed :( why ending up with Betsy wasn't an option ? :(
Don't get me wrong it's good he is persistent and finish games (great games) but... :(

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes