Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No, you can totally avoid that if you're not into NTR. If your ntrQuest score is 0 or lower then the MC will storm in the room and stop Sebastian from seducing Pixie any further. You've just been enjoying being cucked a bit too much for that scene to trigger.
Hardly! I make the loyal paths walkthrough and so have to try quite some combinations and even with a NTR score of 0 you can get this scene, depending on what you did before! Besides, my problem with Pixie is that she, like some other characters, is written very inconsistently since a couple chapters.
As I wrote before, no matter if your Clara is a nun, "standard" girlfriend, show off girlfriend or a fullblown slut, she is pure gold compared to how most other female characters in game are depicted (not to speak of the male ones, most of them are equal or bigger a...). Clara at least has reasons why she does or contemplates some things.

I have two saves - one full NTR and the other with loyal Clara with her at level 5 at the end. You can stop her having any sexual encounters with everyone, and stop Sebastian having Pixie too as long as you don't have a point in NTR. I finally got to see Clara actually leave Gordan hanging! That was actually a bit satisfying. That being said, there is twice as much content in the full NTR route.
As I mentioned above, I write the loyal paths walkthrough and so test out a lot of combinations and my pet peeve here in Misifts is that since a couple updates ago, there are a lot of sudden changes, hardcoded stuff and inconsistencies popping up.
For example, it was rather easy to play the game with an exhibitionist, but loyal Clara up to around v16, since then it has been a chore to do so. And it is not because the game suddenly became harder, but because some events are made to fit no matter how inconsistent they are and some path tipping points are too narrow.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Seems like he is listening to us here and has re-instated the no NTR path. Albeit with a lot a teasing and "will she/did she" moments.

Reactions: Turret

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Is it possible for the MC to remain a virgin? Last time I played people said it was possible but then that got changed, wondering if it was changed again.

Mendez

Jun 19, 2017
Is it possible for the MC to remain a virgin? Last time I played people said it was possible but then that got changed, wondering if it was changed again.
After Gordon's second party, MC loses his V card no matter what and there a more than likely unavoidable scenes with Clara in part 3. I don't play a virgin run, and I doubt most people do, but this is not a game that you can speedrun a virgin % in.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
After Gordon's second party, MC loses his V card no matter what and there a more than likely unavoidable scenes with Clara in part 3. I don't play a virgin run, and I doubt most people do, but this is not a game that you can speedrun a virgin % in.
I see. I like games with "pure something" routes, so in this one I'd play a pure NTR route. It has a really intertwined story so adding something like that would change it a lot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I see. I like games with "pure something" routes,
Oh, like pure romance routes? :censored:
Hardly! I make the loyal paths walkthrough and so have to try quite some combinations and even with a NTR score of 0 you can get this scene, depending on what you did before! Besides, my problem with Pixie is that she, like some other characters, is written very inconsistently since a couple chapters.
As I wrote before, no matter if your Clara is a nun, "standard" girlfriend, show off girlfriend or a fullblown slut, she is pure gold compared to how most other female characters in game are depicted (not to speak of the male ones, most of them are equal or bigger a...). Clara at least has reasons why she does or contemplates some things.

As I mentioned above, I write the loyal paths walkthrough and so test out a lot of combinations and my pet peeve here in Misifts is that since a couple updates ago, there are a lot of sudden changes, hardcoded stuff and inconsistencies popping up.
For example, it was rather easy to play the game with an exhibitionist, but loyal Clara up to around v16, since then it has been a chore to do so. And it is not because the game suddenly became harder, but because some events are made to fit no matter how inconsistent they are and some path tipping points are too narrow.
I finished update now, and I definitely see what you mean. It was interesting because I hadn't done a "low hot" Clara play before, and in ep 1 and 2 you can avoid a lot of the bus stuff and mechanic stuff.

But then in 3, everything just goes off the rails. The speech style was especially noticeable in the post-club talk scene where they're walking around the alley, and mc is going off about how she was a slut in the club (REGARDLESS of ntrQuest status or claraGirl.hot/claraGirl.level). It made no sense, and was particularly frustrating because I liked that club scene far more than the others - the girlfriend looking at you nodding for your permission to jump another guy /= old geezers fondling her nonstop.

Also- in the later episodes it seems like he ditched the theme of some short term "lust" actions increasing hot score, while long term "loving girlfriend stuff" would increase level, (Coax), but not hot. This means you could slowly raise their level while still keeping control on a day-to-day basis over their hot score. Now, in the later episode, Coax is basically forgotten and it's all hot points.

Reactions: Turret

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Looks like story is branching hard - from NTR and possesive path we got additional NTR on possesive path and break up on NTR path. Thats 4 now. Hope update size will not plummel with such branching.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
Hardly! I make the loyal paths walkthrough and so have to try quite some combinations and even with a NTR score of 0 you can get this scene, depending on what you did before!
Did you perhaps play some earlier version and it may have been fixed later? I just tested and it's really simple. If ntrQuest <=0 then MC will put a stop to Sebastian seducing Pixie:
screenshot0005.png
If ntrQuest > 0 then MC will watch her lose virginity:
screenshot0006.png
It's the only thing that matters, no rocket science involved here.
Here's also the script:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Did you perhaps play some earlier version and it may have been fixed later? I just tested and it's really simple. If ntrQuest <=0 then MC will put a stop to Sebastian seducing Pixie:
View attachment 3132876
If ntrQuest > 0 then MC will watch her lose virginity:
View attachment 3132880
It's the only thing that matters, no rocket science involved here.
Here's also the script:
Hi!
Might be the case, since I was able to get the NTR scene with NTR score 0. But that is not my main argument here. It is the fact that a lot of the events and dialog in chapter 3 are inconsistent and the tipping point bewteen NTR 0 and NTR 1+ is simply too narrow.
As I wrote in earlier posts, in chapter 1 and 2 (even early 3) having a show off, but loyal Clara was no problem, a viable path. But in chapter 3 it will earn you a NTR point, no matter that you and Clara were loyal to each other. This frakking sinlge NTR point leads to full NTR without warning or leveling. This is stupid, as can be seen with Pixie.
If you like Clara showing off, no matter if she is loyal or not, does not translate into wanting to see Pixie become a vapid bed bunny for Sebastian with a measly, single frakking NTR point!

Oh, like pure romance routes? :censored:

I finished update now, and I definitely see what you mean. It was interesting because I hadn't done a "low hot" Clara play before, and in ep 1 and 2 you can avoid a lot of the bus stuff and mechanic stuff.

But then in 3, everything just goes off the rails. The speech style was especially noticeable in the post-club talk scene where they're walking around the alley, and mc is going off about how she was a slut in the club (REGARDLESS of ntrQuest status or claraGirl.hot/claraGirl.level). It made no sense, and was particularly frustrating because I liked that club scene far more than the others - the girlfriend looking at you nodding for your permission to jump another guy /= old geezers fondling her nonstop.

Also- in the later episodes it seems like he ditched the theme of some short term "lust" actions increasing hot score, while long term "loving girlfriend stuff" would increase level, (Coax), but not hot. This means you could slowly raise their level while still keeping control on a day-to-day basis over their hot score. Now, in the later episode, Coax is basically forgotten and it's all hot points.
Amen to that, Chummer, amen to that!:) You might remember my writing in earlier posts about the inconsistent and/or discordant dialog and inner monolog in several chapter 3 events, esp. if you go for a loyal, show off Clara. The scaling between the various paths is too narrow.

Reactions: KiraJames

Broznen

Nov 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to copy the save files for this game? (where do I find those files?)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Here's also the script:
Just out of curiosity (I'm not playing the game at the moment).. the cheating\ntr moments in the game all have the MC liking it (meh..), or there is a path\version of it where he doesn't like it?

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes