喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
You can't. You may be able to postpone it at first but soon enough she'll get the kink points anyway. There's no point in using cheats to remove the kink either as there's no alternative dialogue. Old man kink seems to be part of her character arc.
Thanks your reply! It's so bad. At first, I think it is a game where I can freely choose what I want, but it seems impossible.

Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Thanks your reply! It's so bad. At first, I think it is a game where I can freely choose what I want, but it seems impossible.
It's funny that you talk about freedom of choice in this game.
In the first chapters of the story, at least until chapter 9, it seems that the game was really designed to be able to take 3 paths different, the 3 choices between the 3 main girls, Betsy, Clara and Amy, which would be really good for this game, as well as increasing its longevity and replayability.
It would have been incredible if the game had gone that route.
But then in chapter 9 when we have a choice to dump Clara and choose Betsy as our girlfriend, she responds like, let's leave things as they are. That was the moment I saw that the statistics in the game, and the possibility of actually choosing an alternative, ended in this game, and the story only goes in one way. The choices are over. Betsy ended up there as a possible choice.
Amy ended up as a possible choice when the MC is interested in making her his girlfriend, but without explanations, the game forces Amy to become all conservative and forgetful about sex and to meet another guy, from of chapter 16, or thereabouts.
So you can see why the developer wants to end the game in chapter 24. It's a single path through the story without any major choices by now.
If the game had all 3 possibilities with the 3 girls, even adding more girls, adding mcs mother to the story, the game could continue, and last longer, without repetition, without tiring, and could well become a landmark in games of this type. It's a shame.
I imagine even this game turned into a sandbox type without tiring replayability, with real different choices, different paths, and of course, A GALLERY of images and videos available. This game would be in my top 3 quickly. : )

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When I get to the end of the story I'm going to feel like I've been playing Jeopardy, that game where the more correct you get, the more money and items you win, and in this title it's the sex scenes, it seems like the only decisions we had were whether to do we want to see the sex scenes or not?

喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
It's funny that you talk about freedom of choice in this game.
In the first chapters of the story, at least until chapter 9, it seems that the game was really designed to be able to take 3 paths different, the 3 choices between the 3 main girls, Betsy, Clara and Amy, which would be really good for this game, as well as increasing its longevity and replayability.
It would have been incredible if the game had gone that route.
But then in chapter 9 when we have a choice to dump Clara and choose Betsy as our girlfriend, she responds like, let's leave things as they are. That was the moment I saw that the statistics in the game, and the possibility of actually choosing an alternative, ended in this game, and the story only goes in one way. The choices are over. Betsy ended up there as a possible choice.
Amy ended up as a possible choice when the MC is interested in making her his girlfriend, but without explanations, the game forces Amy to become all conservative and forgetful about sex and to meet another guy, from of chapter 16, or thereabouts.
So you can see why the developer wants to end the game in chapter 24. It's a single path through the story without any major choices by now.
If the game had all 3 possibilities with the 3 girls, even adding more girls, adding mcs mother to the story, the game could continue, and last longer, without repetition, without tiring, and could well become a landmark in games of this type. It's a shame.
I imagine even this game turned into a sandbox type without tiring replayability, with real different choices, different paths, and of course, A GALLERY of images and videos available. This game would be in my top 3 quickly. : )
Hey, buddy! You may misunderstand me. We're talking about free choice of kinks, not girls even the whole game. Just because I don't know if the old man kink is avoidable and Vill3m said It can't, I reply that.

Jan 15, 2021
I think some things are "unavoidable" because we already see Clara and Amy in 12 Days. Some aspects of their relationships and kinks are already destined

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think some things are "unavoidable" because we already see Clara and Amy in 12 Days. Some aspects of their relationships and kinks are already destined
Yes, but both Amy and Clara have kinks, stuff forced on them they did not have in 12 Days, even on the loyal routes! Amy as deprcted in 12 Days was rather shy and surely had not this sexual background, Clara had strict limits how far she went.
For example, while Clara was the show off she develops to in most paths of Misfits, her maximum she did in 12 Days was a handjob. She said paraphrased "it is just a handjob, that is not cheating". Implying that Max is still her boyfriend.

Reactions: holy8675

holy8675

Nov 28, 2018
Yes, but both Amy and Clara have kinks, stuff forced on them they did not have in 12 Days, even on the loyal routes! Amy as deprcted in 12 Days was rather shy and surely had not this sexual background, Clara had strict limits how far she went.
For example, while Clara was the show off she develops to in most paths of Misfits, her maximum she did in 12 Days was a handjob. She said paraphrased "it is just a handjob, that is not cheating". Implying that Max is still her boyfriend.
Yes, I was wondering the same couple of weeks ago... I don't think it's possible to connect the two story character developments.

Reactions: Turret

CallenB

Jul 1, 2019
Yes, I was wondering the same couple of weeks ago... I don't think it's possible to connect the two story character developments.
Based on what I have been reading, I went back and took another look at the 12 Days of Christmas Story... Here is what I noted... Amy was desperate to get married because she had finally found 'true love' ... She was acting like a girl that may have had a hard time finding love in school... If one follows the story line... Amy found herself in awkward situations trying to gather enough money... Just to prove to her father... That 'true love' can prevail... Whether you know very much about the boy or not... This is... Despite the fact that her father told her she doesn't know enough about the boy she is 'in love with' to make a marriage commitment... If you do everything you can to keep Amy faithful to Dave... She loses the bet... And must marry Eustace... If Amy decides to go ahead... And do things that can lead to her cheating on Dave... She can possiblty gather enough money... Then... She can marry Dave... But then... The story takes a surprising turn... Also there is an interesting line in the story concerning Clara... That is revealed by Julian... Katya's 'Sugar Daddy'... This leads to a better understanding of how Clara can be so blase in charging some stranger in a cafe for giving him a hand-job... Seeing how the story arc is going in Misfits... I think it gives a better explanation of how Amy's and Clara's character personalities developed... I would say based on how the stories have developed... SlowBurnGames is spot on with the character development... Growing up... I have seen many boys and girls behaving very close to how these characters act... I am truly enjoying the direction of the story...

Reactions: Demnor

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Based on what I have been reading, I went back and took another look at the 12 Days of Christmas Story... Here is what I noted... Amy was desperate to get married because she had finally found 'true love' ... She was acting like a girl that may have had a hard time finding love in school... If one follows the story line... Amy found herself in awkward situations trying to gather enough money... Just to prove to her father... That 'true love' can prevail... Whether you know very much about the boy or not... This is... Despite the fact that her father told her she doesn't know enough about the boy she is 'in love with' to make a marriage commitment... If you do everything you can to keep Amy faithful to Dave... She loses the bet... And must marry Eustace... If Amy decides to go ahead... And do things that can lead to her cheating on Dave... She can possiblty gather enough money... Then... She can marry Dave... But then... The story takes a surprising turn... Also there is an interesting line in the story concerning Clara... That is revealed by Julian... Katya's 'Sugar Daddy'... This leads to a better understanding of how Clara can be so blase in charging some stranger in a cafe for giving him a hand-job... Seeing how the story arc is going in Misfits... I think it gives a better explanation of how Amy's and Clara's character personalities developed... I would say based on how the stories have developed... SlowBurnGames is spot on with the character development... Growing up... I have seen many boys and girls behaving very close to how these characters act... I am truly enjoying the direction of the story...
While I agree with you that there are quite a number of real life Teens/Twens behaving like the characters in Misfits/12Days and Slowburn is portaiting this quite well, there are points I disagree with.
For example, there is the possibility to consistently like/encourage Clara towards being a show off/exhibitionist, even on the loyal paths. It is absurd to get inner monologue by Max how much he dislikes Clara showing off or how surprised he is by it in regular intervalls! In fact I have a route where Clara is a loyal show off, nothing with other guys happened beside her being groped on the dance floor and this routes Max encouraged Clara consistently to exhibit. Still I get, esp. in the last few chapters, dialog and inner monolog by Max how much he dislikes Clara showing off, which is completely stupid! Yes, there can be a situation Max dislikes Clara showing off due to circumstances, but not regularly.
Max is a social misfit, not a stupid one. It seems very much that dialog meant for other routes pops up in several events.

Last edited:

CallenB

Jul 1, 2019
While I agree with you that there are quite a number of real life Teens/Twens behaving like the characters in Misfits/12Days and Slowburn is portaiting this quite well, there are points I disagree with.
For example, there is the possibility to consistently like/encourage Clara towards being a show off/exhibitionist, even on the loyal paths. It is absurd to get inner monologue by Max how much he dislikes Clara showing off or how surprised he is by it in regular intervalls! In fact I have a route where Clara is a loyal show off, nothing with other guys happened beside her being groped on the dance floor and this routes Max encouraged Clara consistently to exhibit. Still I get, esp. in the last few chapters, dialog and inner monolog by Max how much he dislikes Clara showing off, which is completely stupid! Yes, there can be a situation Max dislikes Clara showing off due to circumstances, but not regularly.
Max is a social misfit, not a stupid one. It seems very much that dialog meant for other routes pops up in several events.
An interesting way of viewing ... The way the story plays out... When developing the average computer one of the most difficult tasks to make it despite the fantasy or fictional theme... Is to make it as realistic as possible ... Trying to show what a character is thinking is probably the hardest to emulate... Most of the time a persons thoughts are a jumbled mess to begin with as the try to determine what course of action to take... Whether it be involving one's daily life or an important relationship... Max comes off to me as a immature teenager with his very first girlfriend... And absolutely totally clueless as to how to navigate the relationship... His only guidance is from his friends who are social misfits as well... And have determined the only way to lose your virginity is to sleep with a girl who is a total slut... At the same time ... Max is dealing with the moral dilemma... This can't be right... And has a constant inner battle with his emotions and feelings... Unfortunately being immature... He invariably ends up saying the wrong thing to his girlfriend... Clara on the other hand... Actually has a compass that she can follow... ie... Her grandmother... mother and older sister... are bonafide sluts themselves... Which means ... Like father like son... ie like mother like daughter... In essence what I am saying ... If we could actually hear someone inner thoughts ... I think we would walk away totally confused as to what is really in a person's mind... That's why I feel Max's inner monologue makes sense... It's supposed to be a reflection of his inner thoughts... His trying to rationalize everything that is happening around him...

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
An interesting way of viewing ... The way the story plays out... When developing the average computer one of the most difficult tasks to make it despite the fantasy or fictional theme... Is to make it as realistic as possible ... Trying to show what a character is thinking is probably the hardest to emulate... Most of the time a persons thoughts are a jumbled mess to begin with as the try to determine what course of action to take... Whether it be involving one's daily life or an important relationship... Max comes off to me as a immature teenager with his very first girlfriend... And absolutely totally clueless as to how to navigate the relationship... His only guidance is from his friends who are social misfits as well... And have determined the only way to lose your virginity is to sleep with a girl who is a total slut... At the same time ... Max is dealing with the moral dilemma... This can't be right... And has a constant inner battle with his emotions and feelings... Unfortunately being immature... He invariably ends up saying the wrong thing to his girlfriend... Clara on the other hand... Actually has a compass that she can follow... ie... Her grandmother... mother and older sister... are bonafide sluts themselves... Which means ... Like father like son... ie like mother like daughter... In essence what I am saying ... If we could actually hear someone inner thoughts ... I think we would walk away totally confused as to what is really in a person's mind... That's why I feel Max's inner monologue makes sense... It's supposed to be a reflection of his inner thoughts... His trying to rationalize everything that is happening around him...
I get your point of view and several paths of the game truly are like that, but NOT all! While Max is a social misfit, trying to stear through his first real realationship with a girl like walking in a fog, he is not dumb. And more, we as Max´players have options. Options to be consistent and also supporting.
As an example, if you do not behave like a total douche and support Clara early on in the game during the bowling trip there is a situation where Clara will then do the right thing no matter what you chose. You will get rewarded with both choices ending up positive for you. But this is only the case if you did/chose the right things earlier. If you did not, then one option will be bad.

As I said, in one of my playthroughs I had Max being a good boyfriend, supporting Clara where he could and also encouraging her consistently to show off. This worked really fine but since a couple newer updates, I get this stupid inner monolog and dialog where Max dislikes Clara showing off! This is not Max being immature, this is simply text from other events falsely applied! Pardon me, but I had Max openly stating to Clara that he likes her showing off and being an exhibitionist in one scene, then later when she is showing off for the deathly ill guy a second time (and this Max encouraged her also for the first time) we get inner monolog of how much Max dislikes Clara showing her breasts???? And that is not the only situation where such things happen.

CallenB

Jul 1, 2019
I get your point of view and several paths of the game truly are like that, but NOT all! While Max is a social misfit, trying to stear through his first real realationship with a girl like walking in a fog, he is not dumb. And more, we as Max´players have options. Options to be consistent and also supporting.
As an example, if you do not behave like a total douche and support Clara early on in the game during the bowling trip there is a situation where Clara will then do the right thing no matter what you chose. You will get rewarded with both choices ending up positive for you. But this is only the case if you did/chose the right things earlier. If you did not, then one option will be bad.

As I said, in one of my playthroughs I had Max being a good boyfriend, supporting Clara where he could and also encouraging her consistently to show off. This worked really fine but since a couple newer updates, I get this stupid inner monolog and dialog where Max dislikes Clara showing off! This is not Max being immature, this is simply text from other events falsely applied! Pardon me, but I had Max openly stating to Clara that he likes her showing off and being an exhibitionist in one scene, then later when she is showing off for the deathly ill guy a second time (and this Max encouraged her also for the first time) we get inner monolog of how much Max dislikes Clara showing her breasts???? And that is not the only situation where such things happen.
Hey, I meant to get back to you over what you wrote... But when I re-read what you wrote... I realized ... I may have missed something ... So the first thing I did was become a patron for SlowBurn... and then go thru 12 days and Misfits bringing everything up to date... That way I can have a clearer understanding of the story line...

• Red Heart

Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
The website? THE WEBSITE!! MC is making decent money from it, it has pics and vids of hot classmates (including his own damn girlfriend), so why the hell has this motherfucking dumbass not bothered to take a moment out of his day to look at it, even once?? It's a huge plot hole but I think it's because there's gonna be a major revelation where MC finally visits the site and discovers his dear, sweet Clara is the star attraction and has been doing ANYTHING for money. Even Sebastian! The dialogue has hinted at it several times. I could be wrong though and it's just a dumb plot hole for no reason.

PeeForMe

Feb 21, 2018
The website? THE WEBSITE!! MC is making decent money from it, it has pics and vids of hot classmates (including his own damn girlfriend), so why the hell has this motherfucking dumbass not bothered to take a moment out of his day to look at it, even once?? It's a huge plot hole but I think it's because there's gonna be a major revelation where MC finally visits the site and discovers his dear, sweet Clara is the star attraction and has been doing ANYTHING for money. Even Sebastian! The dialogue has hinted at it several times. I could be wrong though and it's just a dumb plot hole for no reason.
I think the bigger question is, if he's making good money from it, why not just talk to his gf about it, push digital content, and give her the money until the debt situation is resolved? Could have avoided most of the ntr for himself lol

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes