The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Many thanks!
Hello. First of all, I think you should request the GAME DEVELOPER tag for your account, here at F95Zone.

I'm not a regular fan of NTR, but I confess that I liked this game. The game has, in my opinion, some flaws, but it also has interesting and attractive details that you don't normally find in most other games. It's not worth listing this, as others will do it or have already done so, whether here, or on Patreon, or on Discord, etc., etc.

I'm a little disappointed to know that this game will end in chapter 24. Yes, I agree that most games from other developers are sometimes very long, boring, and usually for milking-the-cow reasons. But sometimes there are games that still have a lot to develop, and it doesn't hurt if there are a few more chapters.

Honestly, and regardless of the game's size, I think the game still has a story to show. I think the game could still have another part 4 with 5 or 6 more chapters in the works. And with these 4 parts, yes, the game could be fixed and ended then. If the game ends in chapter 24, and that chapter is short, then it seems that the game had a long but interesting development, but suddenly the game was finished in a hurry for any reason outside the game itself.
The feedback I've seen in the reviews is very good, as there are more people who think like me. Please think twice before finishing this game for good. The game seems like a success to me, and after finishing it you get the feeling that there were still other things that could have been explored.

Finally, and for personal reasons, I will miss curvy Betsy and Chaz, my favorite characters, who after two trips to Chaz's room, I thought I was still going to see the third trip which would end with a complete orgy, finally, of couples swapping, a classic swing between friends, which I was looking forward to seeing, which wasn't done, and if the game is going to end in chapter 24, I know it won't be done, not to mention some of the girls in the game, who They could have been more developed in relation to the MC, and made them more intimate with us.
Therefore, 24 chapters will not be enough for this story. 30 chapters would be ideal. Why? This is a damn good game, so it deserves a good ending.

Anyway, congratulations for doing a good job here, this game is easily in my top 10... and its the only NTR game in my collection, by the way, eheheh... Best regards slowburngames. : )

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020
It's a shame because the game is good and had a lot of potential to improve. I hope that when you finish this project you take a well-deserved break and come back with more energy either to create a continuation of Misfits with the same or other characters or a new title, greetings and I wish you the best
But the best part of netorare games is usually the beginning, unfortunately. The longer it goes on it starts to get stale and repetitive and less believable. The early scenes where Clara is letting Chaz grope her tits in the back seat before MC had even seen them/kissed her whatever it was or just kissing the mechanics are 100x hotter than her letting them double-team her and stuff. Ever since the party where everyone fucks I feel like it's run its course. I am looking forward to his next project.

Reactions: darthhomercles
Jan 15, 2021
But the best part of netorare games is usually the beginning, unfortunately. The longer it goes on it starts to get stale and repetitive and less believable. The early scenes where Clara is letting Chaz grope her tits in the back seat before MC had even seen them/kissed her whatever it was or just kissing the mechanics are 100x hotter than her letting them double-team her and stuff. Ever since the party where everyone fucks I feel like it's run its course. I am looking forward to his next project.
the best scene, imo, is the first Jackson car bj. now, the "willing" bjs are still nice, but that first unexpected deepthroating was perfect

Reactions: PeeForMe

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
All NTR/Cheating games has this problem and I agree You cant keep them going to long. Slowburn works for a wile but sooner or later the loved one becomes a whore and the excitement fades.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For me the game had the potential to improve with more fun stories and hotter sex scenes, now that slowburngames is ending misfits, could you explain the story behind the role-playing game, he wouldn't have been too high and made a crazy bet and lost, he had to choose between adding role-playing scenes to the title or dressing as a woman and seducing a random man, if he had chosen to seduce a man could we have revived him in a dream of the MC? :unsure:

Reactions: The Black Cat

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Eh, I'm more of the opinion that once the game starts getting good and their corruption is high, the game is over. Then gotta redo the corruption in a new game all over again waiting to get back to that corruption level only for it to end quickly again. To me, that's milking it more.
How it will be with this game is not very clear yet, but what you said is 100% suitable for AWAM. Last has been giving out advances for 6 years, hinting at future events, and now he says that he will accelerate, there will be fewer renderers for each event, and he will also remove some plots from the game. That is, what I liked and what I'm waiting for may not happen.
It's just amazing. Don't the creators of the games realize that by bringing players to the climax and denouement, but not showing widely enough what the player has been going for several years, they cause people a sharp sense of dissatisfaction and disappointment, and of course this causes irritation and discontent?

ept

Aug 26, 2022
Sad to read that this one is tying things off in short order. Love the look of Clara, and love 'reluctant but can't control myself, wheee!' characters in general

Reactions: Sirren

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Theres a lot happening in this game, but INCEST is not one of them. Dev have said in the past that incest will be not part on this game,sooo.... no.
For example, I am not a fan of the topic of incest in games, but I like to see young guys with adult ladies. If the developer is against this topic, it seems to me that it would be very interesting and appropriate to present a plot in which MS's friends fuck his mother. It would be interesting and as revenge for the fact that her husband fucked Clara.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If the mc could get revenge on Gordon by using superglue, putting the label on a body deodorant and we changed, when he uses it and if his urethra gets clogged and he spends time not being able to resist the urge to urinate anymore, would he cry tears of urine? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Amy doesn't realize it and gives him oral sex, what will happen? Will tears of semen come out or Gordon penis will explode and it will be a traumatizing moment for Amy? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Notyamda

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I tried this because I enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas a lot and was hoping for a lot more Amy.

I was initially disappointed for many reasons related to Amy (she's not present enough, we can't pick her decisions, she has a rather sad origin story), and others not (too many girls, making it confused and diluted, super slow burn with not much happening in part 1, sex scenes over and done too quickly).

By the end I started to warm up to Clara's model although still wasn't crazy about her story. And as much as I think there's a lot to improve still on the scenes, which feel too short (like 12 Days), there are also signs of talent at times which make me want to see where the dev can go in the next stories.

I can tell this one needs to end soon but it's good to see it found its audience.
Good luck with the next! If it's more focused on one girl and especially if it's about Amy, I'll be sure to follow.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Progress Update
Chapter 23 is currently with Patrons for feedback and review. In this phase of the development we catch and fix more bugs and mistakes ready for public release at the end of the month. I'll post the links here on or around the 30th.
View attachment 3063423
slowburngames

:love:I would like the next new game to include all the models of such women from your previous games, including young men, mature women and old ladies.:love: Such games are rare:eek::(:cry:

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes