estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 3 v22.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 300 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I tried this because I enjoyed the 12 Days of Christmas a lot and was hoping for a lot more Amy.

I was initially disappointed for many reasons related to Amy (she's not present enough, we can't pick her decisions, she has a rather sad origin story), and others not (too many girls, making it confused and diluted, super slow burn with not much happening in part 1, sex scenes over and done too quickly).

By the end I started to warm up to Clara's model although still wasn't crazy about her story. And as much as I think there's a lot to improve still on the scenes, which feel too short (like 12 Days), there are also signs of talent at times which make me want to see where the dev can go in the next stories.

I can tell this one needs to end soon but it's good to see it found its audience.
Good luck with the next! If it's more focused on one girl and especially if it's about Amy, I'll be sure to follow.
I quote. Dev is right, he writes a story and take it to the end after the full debauchery of the girlfriend, then he close the game and start another.
New game, new story. I am curious to see his next idea.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I quote. Dev is right, he writes a story and take it to the end after the full debauchery of the girlfriend, then he close the game and start another.
New game, new story. I am curious to see his next idea.
And yet there is quite a large and interesting potential for continuation. For example, as I have already pointed out, it would be interesting to see how MS's school friends individually, and then in a group, fuck his mother as punishment to his father for fucking Clara.
In the next visit to the cinema, it would be possible to move the story further.
I also find the plot interesting in which, while MS is having fun with Pixie, his friends come to her brother and find them together with Clara, join them.
Or, for example, it would be interesting to see how the father of a sick boy caught Clara and his son and also joined them.

Probably my brain is more perverted than that of the developer of this game, but I am sure that other forum participants will be able to add similar or completely different options for continuing the game. In a word, the game has the potential to continue.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
And yet there is quite a large and interesting potential for continuation. For example, as I have already pointed out, it would be interesting to see how MS's school friends individually, and then in a group, fuck his mother as punishment to his father for fucking Clara.
In the next visit to the cinema, it would be possible to move the story further.
I also find the plot interesting in which, while MS is having fun with Pixie, his friends come to her brother and find them together with Clara, join them.
Or, for example, it would be interesting to see how the father of a sick boy caught Clara and his son and also joined them.

Probably my brain is more perverted than that of the developer of this game, but I am sure that other forum participants will be able to add similar or completely different options for continuing the game. In a word, the game has the potential to continue.

Pixie is clearly a underdeveloped character. Theres no real developt yet in the story with her and the story will be ending soon. AGAIN, this story have potential to go to 30 chapters in 4 parts without being boring or abusive. Finishing now will give an imcomplete taste in some stories in the game. There are certain situations in the story are not finished and polished, and will be incomplete in my understanding. And in several others players minds too.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
In the clear image she has level 10 but in my recording I have level 11 with her, does that mean I'm a bigger bitch than you slowburngames? :unsure:

You have Clara at level 11 because you choose her in the first chapter as you prefered girl right? I had choose Betsy, and have her level 9, almost as Clara, who i have level 10 as the dev have too. My ranking:

Clara level 10.
Betsy level 9
Amy level 7
Bean level 7
Joy level 7
Kayley level 6
Mrs Jones level 6
Mrs Clarke level 6
Miss Lafayette level 5
Pixie level 4.

Pixie entered too late in this story without chance to us, the Mcs, do any develop toward her, and dev want to close the story already in the next chapter, chap 24.

Here is my screenshot at the end of the chapter 22.1, of the girls relations, i have not yet played the chapter 23:

Captura de ecrã 2023-11-21 211014.png

喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
hey! anyone can tell me how to avoid the old man kink? I don't like it at all, but I always get it over and over again when I replay the game.:cry:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
hey! anyone can tell me how to avoid the old man kink? I don't like it at all, but I always get it over and over again when I replay the game.:cry:
A really good question, to this day I only could push it back, never get rid of this fraking kink! I too dislike it extremly and despite keeping Clara away from them, one day during a beach scene it just pops up.

Vill3m

Jul 25, 2022
You can't. You may be able to postpone it at first but soon enough she'll get the kink points anyway. There's no point in using cheats to remove the kink either as there's no alternative dialogue. Old man kink seems to be part of her character arc.

喵呜u

Oct 25, 2022
A really good question, to this day I only could push it back, never get rid of this fraking kink! I too dislike it extremly and despite keeping Clara away from them, one day during a beach scene it just pops up.
Yeah, we're same, bro. I always get it on the beach inevitably. I enjoy the stranger and exhibition kinks, enjoy letting someone touch the gf including some old men, for example, on the bus, but really dislike the old man kink.

Reactions: Turret
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes