zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
I liked the option of having both routes but now in the ex loyal route if Clara continues with that hostile attitude I would like to have the option to break up with her and start dating Pixie and if possible make her the mc's new girlfriend, I know that the chances of that happening are almost zero but dreaming doesn't cost anything, right? ;)
Looks Like Pixie is turned slut too, is she initially slut of Clara and the Cheerleader squad is bad influence.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
When we will see Clara doing sex with her own father? Ah yes, and the complete swing session with Chaz and curvy Betsy in the Chaz bedroom? Yes expect the complete swing between the two couples, because its obvious the path this is going. Hope fat pig betsy will be doing some barbacue meat while the orgy, as i like to fuck and eat some good meat at the same time... But im ok, normally i dont like this NTR thing, but im here on this game to see radical sex fantasy, so yeah i want my girlfriend to be fucked by all, gangbang, swing parties, and hope theres pimping on her too, like her father is doing with her. Today liberal woke society is like this, so why the surprise? Lol... Ah yes, wheres the transexual on service in this game by the way? No Alphabet mafia imput here? Lets put all dirt in the same game, and we have HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA, and not a suburb from London...

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know why you say it's boring when I don't see you come up with any ideas, not even a bad one, otherwise Gromov proves me wrong. :devilish:

Clearly we all want hot scenes from Clara but everything is a process, she is not going to accept having sex with several men at the same time in front of a camera at first, we are going to convince her little by little until she agrees to do everything in front of the camera like threesome, gangbang, bukkake and such golden shower the latter only for pay-per-view for golden members :ROFLMAO:

Gromov

Jun 4, 2017
I don't know why you say it's boring when I don't see you come up with any ideas, not even a bad one, otherwise Gromov proves me wrong. :devilish:

Clearly we all want hot scenes from Clara but everything is a process, she is not going to accept having sex with several men at the same time in front of a camera at first, we are going to convince her little by little until she agrees to do everything in front of the camera like threesome, gangbang, bukkake and such golden shower the latter only for pay-per-view for golden members :ROFLMAO:
That's what I like (y). but unfortunately the game ends :confused:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Because there are going to be 5 parts, so we should be halfway through so there is time to add new, more interesting content because if I'm honest the bus scenes and the role-playing game bore me, but you're right, it's going to be a bit short game.

What a shame you didn't accept my challenge. I was sure you had good ideas and I wanted to read them. Well, next time. (y)

Reactions: BulgariAMARA
Jan 15, 2021
When we will see Clara doing sex with her own father? Ah yes, and the complete swing session with Chaz and curvy Betsy in the Chaz bedroom? Yes expect the complete swing between the two couples, because its obvious the path this is going. Hope fat pig betsy will be doing some barbacue meat while the orgy, as i like to fuck and eat some good meat at the same time... But im ok, normally i dont like this NTR thing, but im here on this game to see radical sex fantasy, so yeah i want my girlfriend to be fucked by all, gangbang, swing parties, and hope theres pimping on her too, like her father is doing with her. Today liberal woke society is like this, so why the surprise? Lol... Ah yes, wheres the transexual on service in this game by the way? No Alphabet mafia imput here? Lets put all dirt in the same game, and we have HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA, and not a suburb from London...
There won't be any incest, it's against Patreon's TOS

Jan 15, 2021
Because there are going to be 5 parts, so we should be halfway through so there is time to add new, more interesting content because if I'm honest the bus scenes and the role-playing game bore me, but you're right, it's going to be a bit short game.

What a shame you didn't accept my challenge. I was sure you had good ideas and I wanted to read them. Well, next time. (y)
there's not 5 parts, the one that released today for patreons is the 2nd to last update. There is one more left and it's being described as an epilogue

• Sad
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When he started the project he said it was going to be 5 parts and after finishing he was going to take a break, I remember that he was angry because he wasn't raising enough money, can you show me where this is? You said it to clear my doubts because I heard that the epilogue It was to close part 3 and not that I was going to finish the game, it is a shame if it is true because I really like this title

Reactions: PeeForMe
Jan 15, 2021
When he started the project he said it was going to be 5 parts and after finishing he was going to take a break, I remember that he was angry because he wasn't raising enough money, can you show me where this is? You said it to clear my doubts because I heard that the epilogue It was to close part 3 and not that I was going to finish the game, it is a shame if it is true because I really like this title

Azureius

Dec 7, 2017
Hi everybody.
Does anyone have a Misfits walkthrough?
For the fair and treacherous path. How to fuck with Amy?

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
Hi,
I'm sorry, you misunderstood- not 5 Parts but 5 episodes!

Yes, ch24 is the final episode, and it will be shorter than usual as I want to keep under the 2gb limit for Android users.

I'm glad you like this work- but my policy is always to finish a project and to stop before (hopefully) it gets boring. I have no desire to "milk" a story. Once I've told the story I had in mind, I'll stop and start a new project. I have lots of other stories to tell!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's a shame because the game is good and had a lot of potential to improve. I hope that when you finish this project you take a well-deserved break and come back with more energy either to create a continuation of Misfits with the same or other characters or a new title, greetings and I wish you the best

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes