Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You don't think that this game urgently needs a gallery mod to know if that scene exists or not and not to be thinking about why we screwed up to discover that maybe the scene doesn't exist, I would also like a cheat mod and walkthrough mod exclusively for this game, I hope someone wants to do it at some point. ;)

Reactions: stever and HUNUTAN

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great Looking Game.
Anybody can help me to get Compressed version of This Game? All of 3 Part.
There is A lot Pages for Searching for That. I will grateful If somebody to help me.

Reactions: podkop09

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 3050367

But i cant have the scene too ... the game sya i dont have enought 11 lust or more , but its work for Clara earlier

View attachment 3050379

have the answer here
Well, even if it doesn't work here, I at least know what code to use to raise those points up. Guessing same code for each woman, just change the name. Thank you so much for help with that part.

Reactions: Destriss

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
What a twist. Clara goes from some uptight gal and a virgin in part 15 to a slut banging different old ugly bastards 3 times a day in front of her BF eyes in part 22. Given that every update seems to cover one in-game day all that is over a span of a week. And sucking everything she can wrap her lips around along the way, I have to add.

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
What a twist. Clara goes from some uptight gal and a virgin in part 15 to a slut banging different old ugly bastards 3 times a day in front of her BF eyes in part 22. Given that every update seems to cover one in-game day all that is over a span of a week. And sucking everything she can wrap her lips around along the way, I have to add.
Is it Pure path or Slut path. I havent payd few months i just waited to have more updates out. And i had different saves to try play as clara nice girl or clara slut. Does your comments mean that there in no difference anymore, that no matter your chiuces end game is she will be slut.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Currently what we seem to have is an open relationship route and another cuckold route, the loyal route no longer exists and we have to accept it or make it hurt, it seems that he was probably a victim of the patrons who wanted more ntr in the game similar to what happens in babysitters currently and other titles, it's a shame I would have liked to see the loyal route until the end :(

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
If the dev would've put as much effort in writing the loyal/alternative paths as he puts in the cuckold/cheating, they wouldn't have been "average at best".
Wait, are these paths even exist anymore?..
He never will put as much effort into the loyal/alt paths as they are not main paths, just addons added for flavor despite appearing to fully fleshed out routes. The game is designed for ntr/cuck at its core just like his previous game "The 12 days of Christmas" He's not listening to the ntr/cuck patrons, although 90% of his patrons are ntr/cuck fans he writing and developing in the style he knows how to do well in and clearly enjoys doing.

Also this game is a prequel to "The 12 days of Christmas" if you have not played it already go see what the pure/faithful path looks like there. You'll see its just a side option.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Currently what we seem to have is an open relationship route and another cuckold route, the loyal route no longer exists and we have to accept it or make it hurt, it seems that he was probably a victim of the patrons who wanted more ntr in the game similar to what happens in babysitters currently and other titles, it's a shame I would have liked to see the loyal route until the end :(
Its not a case of the dev listening to the patrons with this game or babysitters. It in both cases the developers make games where NTR/cuck/swinging is their focus. If you had looked into the previous games developed by both both developers and also realised one was a sequel and the other was a prequel you wouldnt now be dissapointed and feel let down. You would know exactly what to expect and the direction the games were going to take. Developers rarely change thier style from one game to the next especially when they are good at it and they enjoy what they are doing.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't believe that, don't forget that developers are people or as such they can be influenced, that's what happened to mircom3d who had to restart Tac in Tacos, maybe I'll add more ntr to see if it's to the liking of patrons and they want to increase their contributions because it doesn't bother you. forget that for him this project is work from which he hopes to have the greatest possible profit

Reactions: Turret

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's true Joshy, for my part the loyal route is based on them agreeing and not on the MC and Clara seeming to have differences between them, having somewhat hostile dialogues, especially Clara, could it be that she no longer wants our support? :unsure:

Reactions: Joshy92

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Last update my mc was finally starting to be honest with Clara and admit he likes seeing her with other guys
But now in this update he is back to being a whiny idiot
I feel his character has regressed this update
The MC is not the only character suffering from contradictory writing from update to update, esp. on the loyal paths, many other characters do so as well.

He never will put as much effort into the loyal/alt paths as they are not main paths, just addons added for flavor despite appearing to fully fleshed out routes. The game is designed for ntr/cuck at its core just like his previous game "The 12 days of Christmas" He's not listening to the ntr/cuck patrons, although 90% of his patrons are ntr/cuck fans he writing and developing in the style he knows how to do well in and clearly enjoys doing.
Also this game is a prequel to "The 12 days of Christmas" if you have not played it already go see what the pure/faithful path looks like there. You'll see its just a side option.
I think Slowburn is influenced by his NTR patrons here more than just a bit. The loyal paths, it really were several variants, where not the easiest to follow, but they were consistent and viable. Since a couple updates the writing for all paths and not just the loyal paths is on a downward course. Several events and more the dialog and monologs are major league stupid because NTR is pushed like no tomorrow.
This is rather clearly a developer bowing to the patrons. and like e.g. Mircom Slowburn will learn that such listening is selfdefeating.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Don't believe that, don't forget that developers are people or as such they can be influenced, that's what happened to mircom3d who had to restart Tac in Tacos, maybe I'll add more ntr to see if it's to the liking of patrons and they want to increase their contributions because it doesn't bother you. forget that for him this project is work from which he hopes to have the greatest possible profit
micro3d has restarted/redone/remade tac/tacos several times over several years now without adding anyything new to the remakes accept cleaner renders. There is no change in his current version compared to the last. At this point he is justy milking it because hes run out of ideas compared to slowburn who is continuing to give the same content he started with in 12 days of christmas, just better done and expanded more and he is being succesful doing it.

In short hes not being influenced because this is the content he has always done since he first released his first game back in 21 and why people supported him, nothing new or unexpected. For those of us that have followed his work since the begining its great, its what we pay for. For those just jumping on its confusing by the looks of the comments. This is why i always recommend to check a developers previous games before becoming invested.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In short hes not being influenced because this is the content he has always done since he first released his first game back in 21 and why people supported him, nothing new or unexpected. For those of us that have followed his work since the begining its great, its what we pay for. For those just jumping on its confusing by the looks of the comments. This is why i always recommend to check a developers previous games before becoming invested.
Objection! I know both "12 Days" and "Misfits", I even make the loyal paths walkthrough and I can tell you that it is different since a couple updates. The feeling and the quality of the updates is very much different than it was in "12 days" or earlier "Misfits" builds. The consistency is mostly gone, due to pushing of NTR in events and more gratingly, dialog and inner monolog. The various characters never came across as stupid and vapid as they are now written.
For instance, in "12 Days" Clara had a clear limit she did not cross ("It is just a handjob. This is not cheating.") Now we have hardcoded, weighted towards NTR events. It becomes even clearer that no matter if you encourage Clara consistently to show off on the loyal, the sharing or even the cuck paths(!), we get whiny, annoying dialog and monolog how the MC does not want or like this. WTF wants slowburn to push down or throats?
You as the player follow a path which consistently encourages and likes a Clara, who starts to like showing off. Now and only since a couple updates we get stupid lamentations that "oh woe" the MC does not and never liked Clara becoming a show off.

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Well that the problem, if you just focus on patron wishes or especially those who are loud. There are too few games around where everyone get something and game stays logical

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You are absolutely right or I would like it not to be like that, what you said often happens and it is something I have seen happen several times, I would like the developer not to be influenced by anyone so that I can enjoy their story and not that of others who don't. They are interested in the game, they just want to see increasingly stronger sex scenes where the story becomes secondary, I hope that doesn't happen to him

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
But Slow Burn gathered a fan base by creating 12 day of christmas, who was a strong Cheating/NTR game. This game is a pre-story to 12 days. You cant expect the dev to change this in to a harem game or a normal love story. I bet 90% of his patrions expect NTR/cheating content. It is the once that shout about loyal paths who wants him to change.

If the Dev will have more or less followers by creating a harem game, I dont know. Buts thats a different story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is obvious that you are not interested in the story of the game, that for you what is important are the sex scenes because otherwise you would have noticed that there is a very important change in the MC's personalities and clearly, I play both routes and notice this change, also I don't It's about whether NTR is good or bad, but rather that the story begins to have moments of incoherence that I don't understand why it does so.

Reactions: Grizloy and Turret
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes