JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I can't really imagine there's a "good" lasting ending for Max and Clara with her being loyal to him considering we see her in 12 Days and she's decidedly not with Max
I would imagine the "best" ending for Max is if another LI is introduced before the end that is a better match for him, leaving Clara and Amy to go on towards their respective canonical paths in 12 Days.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That's what I asked, if that's the case, shouldn't the public version be released today??
It should do so, but there was some variance the last couple months. Earlier in development the public came out at the end of the month.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have a doubt, it is possible that Clara's personality has changed a lot in these last updates, before she was understanding and submissive with the mc and now she is rebellious and has hostile dialogues with the mc if he does not approve of what she does, such as in the club or the workshop, in an open relationship I had not noticed it but I noticed it in a loyal relationship where I only have sex with her, did it happen to you too? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes