Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
thanks for replying, if you have a rough draft of this walkthrough, i'd love to try it out and see where it might lead. I've played through so many ways that it feels like its impossible to get clara to not whore out in the club or be accepting of it. especially since my latest loyal playthrough had her make a deal with the MC to let him do whatever he wants as long as he doesnt question what she does. which means let her whore herself out to get money for her dad
See post 2257. My walkthrough goes to part 20 currently. When I have time, I will update it and maybe change some parts due to the hardcoded stuff of 21.

gahviana

Jan 19, 2020
I'am downloading the part 3 of this game for Android but after i run the apk, i discover that's another game, can anybody help?

Reactions: Glombos

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I am in part 2, at the part you're at the hotel with Jackson and Mavis with Clara. some problems:

first twice Mavis and Jackson use the wrong name (Max instead of the player input)

but the much bigger problem: Why is MC acting like he's taking Clara's virginity? Like the whole thing plays out with him acting like it's her first time and how excited he is...EXCEPT LITERALLY LIKE AN HOUR AGO MC WATCHED GORDON AND HER FUCKING.

Like clearly saw it, with Kayley even pointing it out.

edit: hell, even if he wasn't sure, he is blantly pointing out every single sign to show she's not a virgin. This would work if he truly thought she was...but again, literally sat there watching gordon go to town on clara while kayley blows you

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I am in part 2, at the part you're at the hotel with Jackson and Mavis with Clara. some problems:

first twice Mavis and Jackson use the wrong name (Max instead of the player input)

but the much bigger problem: Why is MC acting like he's taking Clara's virginity? Like the whole thing plays out with him acting like it's her first time and how excited he is...EXCEPT LITERALLY LIKE AN HOUR AGO MC WATCHED GORDON AND HER FUCKING.

edit: hell, even if he wasn't sure, he is blantly pointing out every single sign to show she's not a virgin. This would work if he truly thought she was...but again, literally sat there watching gordon go to town on clara while kayley blows you
Because Max can be the one taking Clara´s verginity depending on your decisions! If you are stupid enough to let Gordon take her, which you can nip in the bud or even stop early enough, that is on you.
But I agree on that slowburn´s tendency to make 1 scene for all paths, just with different texts is suboptimal. While I get that for updating each month limits how much can be done, this type of events make the coherence of the storypaths hazy. For instance, on the loyal paths Clara is actually more loyal than the events depict her and Max is not as much an idiot.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Because Max can be the one taking Clara´s verginity depending on your decisions! If you are stupid enough to let Gordon take her, which you can nip in the bud or even stop early enough, that is on you.
But I agree on that slowburn´s tendency to make 1 scene for all paths, just with different texts is suboptimal. While I get that for updating each month limits how much can be done, this type of events make the coherence of the storypaths hazy. For instance, on the loyal paths Clara is actually more loyal than the events depict her and Max is not as much an idiot.
I think you're misunderstanding something guy. I'm not complaining because that happened, you're right, I fully went and made it happen so she slept with Gordon. That's why I'm annoyed at the inconsistency later. It's bad writing.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think you're misunderstanding something guy. I'm not complaining because that happened, you're right, I fully went and made it happen so she slept with Gordon. That's why I'm annoyed at the inconsistency later. It's bad writing.
Well, it sounded like you were upset because Clara and Gordon fucked by how you wrote it. So I answered that it is your decision if it happens or not, since we had many, many posts with the same statement, but there the posters were upset about their own choice.
I wholly agree that it is a subpar decision that Slowburn makes nearly identical event pics and just changes texts. While that is efficient wirk, it muddies the storylines. One of the bigger WTFs I had was when loyal Clara out of the blue got a not in the least fitting kink just by being in that scene.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You need to work on your reading comprehension guy. re-read it. I'm stating the problem is the MC is talking about taking her virginity when he clearly just watched her get banged by another guy. I'm not someone that gets upset at my choices, I literally planned and went the worst route I could do to make the MC a massive cuck, still trying actually.

I had no clue that the dev was just using same scenes/changing dialogue. That's news to me, if I'd had known, I wouldn't bother with this game. I'm not gonna go so far as to call it lazy, but it mucks things up really easily and it means that there isn't even a path for the decisions I made, making this rather moot.
English is not my native tongue. There are different scenes for the different paths (e.g. party with Gordon and with MC), but many times Slowburn uses one scene for most paths with changing the dialog. And this can be worse than what you had. For example, the daring clothes, loyal Clara path is Clara is your loyal girlfriend, but you like her being an exhibitionist, showing off, wearing risky clothes, you know the drill.
In v21 now I had scenes where you as the MC are exaspirated and miffed that Clara shows off, WTF!!! If you always encourage Clara to be daring, even tell her to xyz showing off, why do we get dialog where the MC is niffed about that?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
English is not my native tongue. There are different scenes for the different paths (e.g. party with Gordon and with MC), but many times Slowburn uses one scene for most paths with changing the dialog. And this can be worse than what you had. For example, the daring clothes, loyal Clara path is Clara is your loyal girlfriend, but you like her being an exhibitionist, showing off, wearing risky clothes, you know the drill.
In v21 now I had scenes where you as the MC are exaspirated and miffed that Clara shows off, WTF!!! If you always encourage Clara to be daring, even tell her to xyz showing off, why do we get dialog where the MC is niffed about that?
Exactly, that kind of stuff isn't acceptable. It needs to be fixed, but since I'm complaining about something in Part 2, I think I am just done with this game. I don't think the dev is going to correct it.

Reactions: Turret

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I agree with both of you.

I would think that the game would be better / make more sense if there were three distinct paths for the MC:
1) Loyal path: MC does not fool around with other girls and attempts to prevent Clara NTR
2) Cuck path: MC does not fool around but allows Clara NTR
3) Chad/Pimp path: MC fools around with other girls and also allows Clara NTR.

This should not change any of the existing choice logic, but should change MC's thoughts/dialogue reactions.

But, sadly, this is unlikely to happen.

slowburngames

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021

Thanks for the feedback and error report, but don't see the "Max instead of player input" errors. Are you sure you are using the latest official versions? I suggest you always use my links.

Misfits Part 1 (v9.3) :
Misfits Part 2 (v16.2) :
Misfits Part 3 (v21,1):

Regarding the virginity discussion, the whole point of the event is the obfuscation and denial that Clara gives on the walk home. The MC believes, or wants to believe, her claim that nothing happened or "it doesn't count if it doesn't go all the way in". At the end of day roundup, the MC says "did she go too far?" indicating that he isn't sure.

Reactions: cinosweiv

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Thanks for the feedback and error report, but don't see the "Max instead of player input" errors. Are you sure you are using the latest official versions? I suggest you always use my links.

Misfits Part 1 (v9.3) :
Misfits Part 2 (v16.2) :
Misfits Part 3 (v21,1):

Regarding the virginity discussion, the whole point of the event is the obfuscation and denial that Clara gives on the walk home. The MC believes, or wants to believe, her claim that nothing happened or "it doesn't count if it doesn't go all the way in". At the end of day roundup, the MC says "did she go too far?" indicating that he isn't sure.
I am sure, and yes, I did use your versions unless you updated them in the past week. It's with Jackson in the hotel with that secretary, both of them refer to the player as "Max"

So MC is just that delusional now? That's still just as bad if not worse. Like he was standing and getting a blowjob from Kayleigh while she pointed it out and he could see over the couch. Hell, it was arguably hot that her idea was to blow him while he was watching his girlfriend get stolen, but like the MC is super unlikable at this point to where I give up. Thanks any way though.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nice teaser, but it´s text highlights a growing problem. I make the loyal paths walkthrough and since a couple versions I get problematic situations with the dialogue and/or inner monologue. There is a path where Clara is your loyal girlfriend and you encourage her to dress daring (e.g. black party dress), to show off (e.g. gaining alley cat kink), etc. up to some groping on the dance floor, but nothing more than that.
For most versions this was a really viable loyal path, but since a couple updates the number of situations rise where I can/have to read MC inner monolog where he is annoyed that Clara shows off, despite her being loyal and doing what the MC always encouraged. And it becomes a real "what the hell is happening here?" in version 21 where the MC and Clara have a big fight about her showing off/stripping in the Club (nothing more than that) despite the MC liking her doing this!

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes